jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Revengeful Love

This is a not pleasant luv story u expect5 from Ahem gopi.Gohem has grey shade in this os.I posted this 4 d ff contest.I'm posting it again 2 get comments from u all

Gopi who is pure like Jasmine is a bold independant girl who is not scared of travelling at night.Being very much attached to her parents,her parents trust her very much and have given her full freedom.But that new year night...no one ever thought that will happen to her.The whole city is celebrating new year at night.She walked along the lonely area.Unexpectedly a gang of drunk boys attacked her.Though she was a strong girl she could not escape from their cruelty.She fainted.When she woke up she realized that she lost her purity.She could only cry.That incident broke her father's heart and he breathed his last fearing about his dearest daughter's future.

Gopi had no dream as she felt that she is a crumpled flower.But since her mother wanted her to be secure in someone's hands before her death she was forced to marry Ahem Modi.She sat on the bed like a numb bride.When Ahem entered the room also she had no change.
But Ahem's question gave her tensions.He asked her,"Have you been in love before?I mean..did you ever had a boy friend?"
Thinking about her mother,Gopi pretended to be innocent.
"I studied in a Woman's College.So i did'nt even see a man's face properly".
Ahem smiles.Suddenly his face became serious.
"Gopi...i was never a nice boy.I have done a lot of mistakes in my life.Last new year i crossed my limits.During the new year night i drank a lot along with my friends.We all raped an innocent girl on the roadside".
Gopi's heart was pricked by Ahem's words.She is shocked.
"You did'nt see that girl's face?"
"I must have seen her face.But i can't recall her face.Now i repent..."
Gopi is broken for a moment as she realized that unknowingly she got married to the person she hates the most.
Ahem notices her weeping face.He becomes upset,"I know that i can't be forgiven.But i promise Gopi..i will be a faithful husband.I won't repeat my dirty deeds in future".
Gopi wiped her tears hiding her pain.

Gopi thought,"It was so easy for him to erase that dirty night from his life.But not for a victim like me Mr.Ahem Modi.Because of you,i lost my father.I lost my life.I can never forgive you Ahem.."
But Gopi did not show her anger to him.He misunderstood that Gopi is so nice that she forgave his sins easily.So he did'nt shiver to touch her.Like a wooden doll she surrendered to him,but not with love.Her heart was filled of hatred and poison.Her only intention was to take revenge on Ahem who spoiled her.In order to take revenge,Gopi enters into a relationship with Ahem's best friend Umang.
Umang took Gopi to a hotel room.Unexpectedly policemen entered their room for raiding.They were shocked.They caught them.

Umang kept screaming in the Police station,"You all are mistaking us.Gopi and i are just friends".
Suddenly they heard a voice from behind,"Umang is right.They are just friends".
They turned back and with a shock they saw Ahem's face.
Ahem continued,"I trust them very much.My wife Gopi is pure like a jasmine.She is a person who forgave me easily even after knowing my bad past.I trust her very much".
The inspector said,"But Mr.Ahem Modi..your wife was seen with your friend in the hotel room".
Ahem defended them,"So what?Friends can't go to a hotel and talk privately?"
Gopi had a prick of conscience seeing Ahem's strong faith in her.
She thought,"He trusts me so much.But what did i do to him?It's true that he had been cruel to her once.But now he is a changed man.That's why honestly he admitted that he had done a crime.If he had'nt confessed i would not have known the truth.I crossed my limit.I should not have done this to Ahem.
Ahem's defence was so strong that Umang and Gopi got released soon.

After reaching their room,Ahem comforted Gopi,"Gopi..don't worry.I trust you.I know that you are innocent".
Gopi could'nt pretend any more.She burst out.
"No Ahem.You are wrong.I'm having an illegal affair with Umang".
Ahem was shocked.He thought that his ears are cheating him.
"No..you can't do that to me.My Gopi can't do that to me.I know you very well Gopi".
Ahem's faith in her wounded her heart again as she was guilty.
"No Ahem.What i said is true.I did that to take revenge on you,not because i love Umang".
"To take revenge on me?But why?"ahem can't understand anything.
"Because you raped me Ahem".
"What?"Ahem can't understand anything.Because he has never imposed anything on her,he has never touched her forcefully.
"Do you know whom you raped that night?It's none other than me Ahem".
Ahem was shocked.It was a blow to him.It tote his heart into peaces.
Gopi wept,"I lost my confidence in myself after that incident.I lost my dear father because of you.So i decided to destroy you.No man can stand his wife going out with his best friend.I did that to hurt you..as a revenge.."
Gopi could not say anything more about her sin.She just cried.
"But after seeing your faith in me i realized how much you have changed.You are a changed man..in a good way.I'm a changed woman..in a bad way.I should not have done this to you.There is no point in taking revenge.I should have forgiven you".
Ahem's heart is paining.Ahem goes near her,"Gopi..whether you forgive me or not...I forgave you".
Gopi looks at his eyes.She can't believe her ears.

"Gopi...you have succeeded..you have taken revenge on me by revealing the truth.Don't you think this punishment is more than enough for me?Won't you forgive me atleast now?"
Ahem's eyes were wet.Gopi looks at him unbelievingly.She cried and rests her head on his cheat.He bursts into tears and embraces her.

The end..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a very grown up story, rape, adultery, forgiveness. Not something I have come across before in a fan fic, this type of theme, so it's a unique story on the forum.

The characters as portrayed in this fan fic are extremely far away from the Saath Nibhana Saathiya characters, your Gopi is no simpering miss, she's tough also the way she looses her parents is different in the serial, the character of Aham in this fan fic is soft, you say his changed, also you have made him a drinker and a person that looses control, and SNS Aham hates to loose control of himself or any situation...look at Holi, all got high on bhang and he was the only young member standing there like a statue with the elders, extremely responsible, so lots of departures from the Saath Nibhana Saathiya characterisation. 

When I read fan fics I want feel like I'm reading a continuation of what is happening in SNS that's why I didn't click the Like button.

No humour at all, not one single joke Jasmine, why such a story?
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very different concept.loved it.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi this very nice one ya
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is different take on the Ahem and Gopi story but an interesting OS.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a very different take on the relationship of Ahem and Gopi