28th Sept 2011 WU - Scary Baba Pardafaash

sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo

Written Update

28th September 2011

The episode starts with Bharti realising that she has left her clothes on the clothes line outside her shack so she goes to grab them. In the meanwhile, Murli along with the driver walk past the shack in order to collect their luggage from the car (Arrgh again hit and miss!!). Murli then gets the luggage in his room and notices Vihaan having a sound sleep. He tells Kamala about it to which she replies that Vihaan may have taken a liking to the place. After the mother-son sweet talk, Murli says that he will go in search for a mechanic and get the car repaired so that they could set on their journey next morning. Kamala doesn't like the idea and asks Murli to let the driver go alone. But Murli the stubborn guy makes Kamala understand that it's dark and lonely so its best he accompanies the driver and Kamala gives her nod.

Bharti in her room is all restless and can't get sleep. She feels it is due to the fact that she could not arrange for a baby to do the Puja. She gets up and goes near the window to find the shack opposite hers has the lights on and wonders who could be there. Meanwhile, Kamala wants some water and finds the jug in the room empty so she decided to go and get some water. As Kamala leaves, Bharti comes near the shack thinking that someone must have by mistake left the lights on. As she enters the shack she finds Vihaan on the bed and gets all excited. Vihaan seeing his Mum is all calm and keeps looking at her. While playing with Vihaan, Bharti remembers the words of the scary Baba and gets into thinking mode if Vihaan is the baby that she should use for her purpose. She thinks about the incident with the lady (shes asks a lady that she wants to take her baby as ashe wants to do a Puja in which a baby is required to which the lady flatly refuses) and says that no one will give their baby to a stranger like her. Bharti makes a decision and takes Vihaan with her, but as she goes out she feels its not right to take a baby away without any permission. However, she gives a deaf ear to her thoughts finally decides to take Vihaan.

The scene then shifts to the scary Baba and his fellow scary Baba where the latter says that Bharti hasn't yet comes with the baby and hopes for their plans not being a flop. The main scary Baba rubbishes his thoughts and asks him to have patience. He then goes on to reveal that his motive is to teach Joginder Baba a lesson. He says that it would be a shame on the Ashram and a slap on the face of Joginder Baba if a follower from there brings a baby to him to do a Puja.

Kamala is still trying to fill her jug but its taking forever. Just then Bharti passes her along with Vihaan and proceeding towards meeting the scary Baba. The scary Baba and his counterpart are shown, the latter keeps on saying that what if Bharti doesn't come? (Here the nutcase keeps referring to Bharti as the dwarf and I hate it!!!!!!!! He even says it before too, dumb!). The main scary Baba says he has seen the desperateness in Bharti's eyes and she would definitely come here along with a baby. He even goes on to add that the 'fool' Bharti is the one who will get him his due of getting the power of being the main Baba in the region (i.e. over throwing Joginder Baba). Bharti who is standing a few metres away hears this and curses herself for not listening to Joginder Baba and out of her desperateness coming to this Baba. The episode ends on Bharti's scared and worried face.

HAPPY READING EVERYONE! Looks like the story is moving now, and we are reaching to the point where we are anxiously waiting for the story to reach :) But still got to wait and watch, too much early speculating is not good ;) Hope this is Zor Ka Jhatka Dheere Se Lage, hehe!

Edited by sumisa91 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx Sumi for the great update! It's sooo exiting! U think the reunion will be held before this useless long weekend? They could have aired a special epi on this reunion and one year anniversary! I hope either Murli or any Baba of the Ashram will appear n protect Bharti n Vihaan! Obviously it is Murlis duty ;) but CVs going strange ways sometimes!
What ican't digest, what the hell kamla is made of? This woman never dealt proper witbVihaan! Badhi badhi batein karna aati hain, but who leaves a couple of weeks baby in a totally strange environment alone!!!! Shame on u kamla, wondering ur kids never suffered, or maybe they did?
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update sumisa

the track was right but the story was foolish

first of all when murli kamla and driver are in shack murli does sensible thing to get the back out of the car but then these ppl shud hv made sure to see if enough water is there or not

how cud kamla and murli forget they were once very poor with no fridge etc.. so they shud hv made sure to keep water

second it was hilarious that water too so long to fill jug and again hit and miss

murli does stop outside bharti shack but moves before bharti opens the door

another thing did anyone notice

this murli pic or rather krishna pic is not that distorted now and eyes r visible

bharti did feel kind of motherly towards the baby and she was happy as if feeling some connection

bt she was in two minds to take baby or not

me thinks now she knows bhoot baba is dhongi she wud run but baba wud be after her

here she just may fall and hit her head while baba may take the baby and bharti regains consciousness

if the re union is shown then bharti shud save the baby and re unite with murli

lets see what happens next
sumisa91 thumbnail
@addicted
Definitely, the reunion is not on for this week. But for next week can have some hope to see something worthwhile! How true! Yes indeed they could have aired a special episode like how they used to earlier on Saturdays! Wonder what must have happened that they discontinued it, I presume it would have surely given some good TRPs!

@chatterbox
Yeah the jug took ages to fill! LOL!! The way the water was coming out of the tap as if they are in some famine area! Every episode there are different versions of that KrishnaJi's photo! I guess each time they shoot they use a new photo and just scratch any part the like. he guys don't know public sab jaanti hai, always on look out for some nuks ;) Hey your story doesn't sound bad that while running Bharti falls and hurts her head! For all you know as she knocks her head on the ground/ rock, she will suddenly jump up saying 'Hai, main Bharti hoon sab yaad agaya' LOL!!!! And she will run to save the baby, hehe! But I would want to see Murli being the hero and saving the two of them!

Loads of hope from next week! Hope and pray we are not left disappointed!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sumisa.
Thank god Bharti found out about the scary baba- he totally freaks me out! I hope Bharli meet soon but that should be sometime next week.
@chatterbox- I like your idea of Bharti hiiteng her head and suddenly getting her memory back. That is a very common scene in many serials and its so common that the doctor should make the patient bang their head again to regain their memory if they've lost it!😆😆
Edited by princess_star11 - 13 years ago
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The CVs are not that kind hearted to let the reunion happen this week. They would want us viewers to be anxious through out the three day weekend. I agree with @sumisa in saying that if the CVs have a little bit of mercy on us viewers they would do it early next week. I still couldn't stop wondering what role Vani would play if they reunite them now.
I also agree with @addicted in saying that why not do a special Saturday episode and show us the reunion. That would have been awesome treat for us viewers during the show's one year anniversary. Oh well! I guess we can't expect much from these guys. At least, they are on the right track to get them united hopefully.
Edited by kt25 - 13 years ago
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sumisa - Great update. Thank you! Forgot to thank you in my earlier post :)
Edited by kt25 - 13 years ago
hashbrown thumbnail

thanks sumi for the update.

hitting a rock or something is a very old idea. i would rather like a situation where bharti is taken to her home by murli. she is then helped by her husband, and vani to regain her lost memory. it will be a track in itself as @kt 25 had earlier put it.

the bad guy is definitely going to chase her. hopefully murli reaches in time to save her and vihaan from him. it would make more sense if bharti makes an effort to save vihaan without knowing him as her own son. that will go with her character more than any thing else.

sumisa91 thumbnail
@hashbrown
Definitely hitting the rock is an age old idea. But the CVs seem to like these kind of ideas as time and again they keep digging for these ghissa pitta ones instead of using their thinking tanks! But yeah would love and appreciate if they show something logical as you and kt25 have suggested, would make more sense ans we could possibly forgive them for the joy ride they have taken us all this while! Hope it is 'aanth bhala tho sab bhala'...
sumisa91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kt25

@sumisa - Great update. Thank you! Forgot to thank you in my earlier post :)

No problem at all :) All good!