Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Luckiegrl

Shakil but what's the purpose of having a member's lounge for every channel? All the discussions do take place in the respective forums for each serial. The members lounge becomes the one place where people can get to know eachother. See channel forums would not have many discussions going on (except chatting) because all the shows are already being discussed in their own forums. There needs to be a reason to open those sections and for us to allot a certain number of dev team members who will look after the sections.

Right now you may feel uncomfortable in the Members Lounge but it is a place for everyone to get to know eachother. Try getting to know others and you will find that the same people you see in the ML are the ones you may have seen in the channel forums. At the end of the day the forum has the same people, to have more sections is not going to change the people or the atmosphere. I hope you can understand where we are coming from....

Dolly

ok thats fine... i can understand.. but i think u shud listen to what maginificent_me has to say incase she has a good reason... i dont mind if the forums are not made...

thanks so much for ur time

Shakil

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea i agree with dolly di...tht was my origional opinion abt this topic and dolly di said it really well
Shakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yea i agree with dolly di...tht was my origional opinion abt this topic and dolly di said it really well

ok dats fine everyone...

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah it is a good idea....