Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samshi

Hm I really don't know what she was thinking that time 😳 I should change it I guess..to something like Superman πŸ˜†

Hahaha superman !! Seriously are you trying to be funny 🀣🀣
Adam_Jospeh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

^^ oo that's a good idea!!! hmm so Emraan bhai u like Humsafar?What do u think of Asher? or i guess maybe i should ask u Khirad?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† haha

May I ask whats your name 😊 ? Or should I just call you desigirl_18 😊

I really liked the drama and the story 😊 Ohh ehm Khirad she is very sweet, innocent and very very cute πŸ˜†.Asher is ok! I can see you girls going crazy about Asher. including you Ash !!!

Adam_Jospeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Hahaha superman !! Seriously are you trying to be funny 🀣🀣

...your making fun of me I am not talking to you huh ! 😑
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
My name is Fatima. But they call me Fati here cuz too many Fatimas πŸ˜† Acha Khirad very very cute?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ash are u reading this?😲 jk jk!! yup Fawad Khan is just 😍

btw Ash did u make Emraan bhai join u on the KaJen AT thread too? how do u have soo many posts Emraan bhai if u don't mind me askingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†?
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

My name is Fatima. But they call me Fati here cuz too many Fatimas πŸ˜† Acha Khirad very very cute?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ash are u reading this?😲 jk jk!! yup Fawad Khan is just 😍

btw Ash did u make Emraan bhai join u on the KaJen AT thread too? how do u have soo many posts Emraan bhai if u don't mind me askingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†?

Oh yes Fati I am reading it ...😑 You say what ...you find her cute !?! You just wait !!! 😑😑😑
Adam_Jospeh thumbnail

Yes Ash did make me join Kajen AT πŸ˜† More boys should come here😊 Its fun πŸ˜ƒ
Adam_Jospeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Oh yes Fati I am reading it ...😑 You say what ...you find her cute !?! You just wait !!! 😑😑😑

I wait what πŸ˜› ? Yea!! So you like Asher ..and I like Khirad πŸ˜ƒ ..infact I really like her πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ What will you do now ?
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samshi

I wait what πŸ˜› ? Yea!! So you like Asher ..and I like Khirad πŸ˜ƒ ..infact I really like her πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ What will you do now ?

Whatever!! Dont play cute with me Angry I like Asher, he is more cute then you !!! huh !
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hehe omg Emraan bhai gonna get in trouble now!!😈 oh wow really!! omg i just loved Armaan-Riddhima but i didn't watch DMG much in the days Jen was Ridhimma..loved it in the beginning!!

haha Emraan bhai maybe one day i will make my hubby join IF in the far far futureπŸ˜†
Adam_Jospeh thumbnail

hehe omg Emraan bhai gonna get in trouble now!!😈 oh wow really!! omg i just loved Armaan-Riddhima but i didn't watch DMG much in the days Jen was Ridhimma..loved it in the beginning!!

haha Emraan bhai maybe one day i will make my hubby join IF in the far far futureπŸ˜†

No worries Fati πŸ˜† I am always in trouble πŸ˜† Just joking πŸ˜‰ I really liked DMG, it was fun. All the pranks Armaan played with Riddhima

Yes! You do that πŸ˜‰