Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on 3rd FC Guys ...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
cupidsfriend; M'Siza :) & thank you i wish it was longer also but i need more scenes! hopefully later on i can make a full version. so how much in love with AK r u? have u read the novel?
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone!πŸ˜ƒ Okey I found this pic of Fawad..this is from EP's recent concert! He looks err really hott! *DD* And yeah I attended EP's concert like 10 months ago and i got to see him!πŸ˜ƒ I was literally dead and I couldnt believe myself for a moment that he was actually standing there in front of me! He's really hott! Like seriously! Offscreen he's more hotter than what he appears onscreen! So ya you can imagine then!πŸ˜† I was goin through the previous AT and someone mentiond that he was drunk on this certain concert of his and was abusing?😲 Trust me but he doesnt do any of this stuff. Infact he was really sweet and he exactly knew how to make the crowd go crazy over him! Loved his head banging and i was literally dead when he did that!πŸ˜† But the best part was I got the chance to take his autograph!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Err I forgot about the picπŸ˜† so ya here it is:
Edited by ...Resham... - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Resham...

Hey everyone!πŸ˜ƒ Okey I found this pic of Fawad..this is from EP's recent concert! He looks err really hott! *DD* And yeah I attended EP's concert like 10 months ago and i got to see him!πŸ˜ƒ I was literally dead and I couldnt believe myself for a moment that he was actually standing there in front of me! He's really hott! Like seriously! Offscreen he's more hotter than what he appears onscreen! So ya you can imagine then!πŸ˜† I was goin through the previous AT and someone mentiond that he was drunk on this certain concert of his and was abusing?😲 Trust me but he doesnt do any of this stuff. Infact he was really sweet and he exactly knew how to make the crowd go crazy over him! Loved his head banging and i was literally dead when he did that!πŸ˜† But the best part was I got the chance to take his autograph!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Err I forgot about the picπŸ˜† so ya here it is:

omg.this brings bak alot of memories<33 Used to Love him from the EP daysss!!! His headbanging 😍😍
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knowww!!!He's really good at it! The girls were actually going crazy you know-their life depended on one handshake with him seriously!πŸ˜† and when he came forward to shake it with one of the group, they fell!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeaah..in those dayz he had he's own style..Rockstar n all.. i never thought he wud do acting!! and he's Perfect in that too...
uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Resham u r too lucky to met with Fawad ...i wish i could met him he is too cute yr 😍
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Resham...

Thats some one would be me
even i did.A week ago,he came in froebels for Fromun 2011
I was there but i left a lill early
like he sang 2 3 songs nd i had to go...The ccrowd was a lill weird so yeah..

I was quoting someone else tou i was just confirming😊
Meeph thumbnail
@resham

yeah..i know
but u there was ajeeb sa haal in a concert

I have attended atifs concert but as it was outside Pak,Things were different.Infact only i was an animal there.lol

but here ppl were actually pushing my frends n u know..Cher rahe the tou i was like lets leave...:D
u know na,Khirid ho mein🀣

Meeph thumbnail
scene continues from spoiler 4.To read that,go to page 1,scroll down😊
Spoiler 5

After coming home from office,Asher was going through a very important file which he had received today from Dubai branch manager.He was in a serious mood.Khirid was also in the room and was going through her wardrobe to find something appropriate to wear for the party.'The green saari consists of more sophisticated work but black looks good in night functions' said Khirid.She only got a 'Hoon" back as Asher was too busy with the file.Khirid had 2 hangers in her hand which consist of green and black saari 'Ye black saari achi lagey gi na party mein'.She received a rushed 'haan' 'aap meri baat sun rahe hai na',Khirid asked.'Sun tou raha ho' 'Sun nahi rahe,but ur giving me the impression that ur listening.Put this file away and listen'.He was looking intently at her annoyance.'Mera saara dihaan aap ki taraf hai janaab.So u were saying..?'. He put the file away. 'I was saying that i shoudnt have married a workaholic'

Asher loved this casual style of Khirid.He had worked hard to gain it.He had made Khirid believe that he truly loved her.

*to be continued*
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago