Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

people will disappeare in a while ! have to give live update for Iss pyaar ko on fb

hey Manooo - sorry i left yesterday - had to get a few things done -yesterday i came home from work and plopped in front of my computer to make a new vm ๐Ÿ˜† - needed to go have a life for a bit too ๐Ÿคฃ
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sidraa ๐Ÿค—
thanks, i just hope this show doesn't make me crazy
HAHA. your week went fast but for me it was slow and soft sa trail...now i have to wait another day! can't waittt.
saw ur vm superbbb๐Ÿ˜›comment, loved favorited..๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shiza if u thinking itz awesome it must be me too alwayz like fawad but with mahira really itz more amazing he is my long back ka crush hehe
i have something for sad vmz do upload it soon :)

@sidy๐Ÿค— hwz u?urz vm was fab watched it 10 timez already
Sid.H thumbnail
Thanks Shiza!!!

really i think the week flew! i didnt heve the time and sit and do nothing (unless u count this)- besides work and life - and had a blast talking to all u guys that the days just flew by ๐Ÿ˜† - i havent spent this much time on IF for a very long time...

oh and guess what - random news - but one of my really close friends is getting married (rishta pakka) - shaddi is next summer! ๐Ÿฅณ
Sid.H thumbnail
Fatyy ๐Ÿค— - thank you!!!

I am missing everyone in the SR AT - i dont think i've been there all week - mite go take a sneak peak rite now ... see whats going on ๐Ÿ˜†
uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys so wht discussion going on...i m too excited for tom epi ...๐Ÿ˜
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sidra; ..lucky you i think i was worried because of my practical also..so yeah maybe thats y weekend was longgg but this weekend plan to go out and have some fun with friends...&& same talking to u and everyone else...really helped move along time..๐Ÿ˜†
Ooo congrats to ur friends...so where is the wedding? Pakistan or here...?
Sid.H thumbnail
Hi Uswah ๐Ÿค—

idk what the discussion is on - i just barged in ๐Ÿคฃ
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Sidra; ..lucky you i think i was worried because of my practical also..so yeah maybe thats y weekend was longgg but this weekend plan to go out and have some fun with friends...&& same talking to u and everyone else...really helped move along time..๐Ÿ˜†

Ooo congrats to ur friends...so where is the wedding? Pakistan or here...?

im pretty much going to be online Saturday morning for sure - haha - oh yea the practical can really make the week not so great ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

nope her wedding will be here - in the SF bay area! I am so excited! Cant wait to shop!! ๐Ÿ˜†
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sidy u r welcome b/w me waiting for next one๐Ÿ˜†why won't u come in SR AT?e still catch up sometime as i m busy & my net is so urghh
oh congratz to urz frind :)

@uswah hiya hun๐Ÿค— we r meeting here firts time na?
Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago