Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahahhahaha u guys did !! when i decided to STUDY 😡 🤣
n Awww 😔 i wont be able to watch it tomorz 😔 !! us all friends afta ages decided BBQ picnic 😔 !!

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Hahahhahaha u guys did !! when i decided to STUDY 😡 🤣

n Awww 😔 i wont be able to watch it tomorz 😔 !! us all friends afta ages decided BBQ picnic 😔 !!

hahah - im glad we did!! because then we get to see amazing vms and sigs!! Love ur creations dude!

aww - BBQ sounds like fun!! All my close friends have gone off to diff places ... so no BBQ for me :( umm i want BBQ chicken right now! 😛😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Even ma half of the friends went to UNI instead of doin Grade 12 ! so we all were missin each other so decided of this picnic !!
n awww thnks alot Means alot to me <3

give me a SAD SAD song ! or a song tht has a VERY touchin line in it 😉
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey Sidra and Manal!!

Sidra is ur vm gonna be on rabba mein toh mar gaya.? i love that song!!

omg guys i have a cold!! uff runny nose!!

my whole fam is basically hooked on humsafar even my grandma is eager to watch the next epi!! and my mom just loves the song!!
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Even ma half of the friends went to UNI instead of doin Grade 12 ! so we all were missin each other so decided of this picnic !!

n awww thnks alot Means alot to me <3

give me a SAD SAD song ! or a song tht has a VERY touchin line in it 😉

sad sad song - why sad songs!! Make a VM on a happy song now!! They have some cute scenes to vid!!!

BUt my latest obsession for a sad song - is bhare naina from Ra.one - doesnt have the best lyrics tho...how about tukhe bhula diya ... or ya rabba from Salaam-e-ishq. Or Aadat by Atif or Jal...ummm - idk
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Tujhe Bhula diya will be perfect ! thnks<3 hahahaha im not good wid happy songs 😆
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

hey Sidra and Manal!!

Sidra is ur vm gonna be on rabba mein toh mar gaya.? i love that song!!

omg guys i have a cold!! uff runny nose!!

my whole fam is basically hooked on humsafar even my grandma is eager to watch the next epi!! and my mom just loves the song!!

hey Fati!!! Yup my VM is on that song!! 😆 the last stanza -

"masuam ke azaad parinde haathon mein hai uske - ya woh baharoo si hain... " 😍 ❤️

and i know what you mean - i called up my sister and made her watch the show too - she was always a fawad fan - but she's obsessed too!! LOL - idk but this show has a big addicting factor...one day away..

i cant stand this weekly thing - the show needs to come on everyday - even if it was over in 3-4 weeks i wud be okay - the wait kills me!!
Sid.H thumbnail
^^ im the same - i think sad vms make better vms - but i still try making happy ones - cuz i like those scenes more!! 😆

but vms that usually leave the impact are sad ones...i kinda want to make something on Aas Paas khuda - but now will wait for the next epi to air before making anything (well thats the plan for now- watch me start vidding again tomorrow! 😆😆😆)
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ooohh awesome i really love that part of the song!! and yea there is definitely something about it!! can't wait till saturday!! omg yea it needs to come more often!! i need like a daily fawad dose!! today akbari asghari was coming but i really don't like it much and although fawad's acting is good in it i don't like his look at all. i was like ammi yeh acha nahi hai talking about the drama and she was like haan pata nahi why my lil sis likes him and i was like NO ammi i am not taking about fawad khan he is awesome i am talking about the show! i love fawad!! 😆
Sid.H thumbnail
off topic - but this is soo HOT!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEDQ7Q0CGI&feature=feedf[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEDQ7Q0CGI&feature=feedf