Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
For you:I lived
Asher:i don't understand what do you exactly want.

Khirid: "I Want you. I want you in every moment of my life. I want you right next to me in my bed,I want Our pictures hanging all around our house,I want us to go on a date with all that filmy candles and background music but Why don't You understand Asher? It can't happen?Your trying to run from reality which can't happen!I have always loved you and i still do but that doesn't changes the reality.I don't blame you.It's not your fault.You don't need to be guilty.What you did was right.If i was aked to choose between you or my family,i would have done what you did.Your family needed you at that time.Your dad was ill,That too critical.Moreover,you had 3 sisters and you had to get them married.And if in such circumstances,If at that time your Visa got accepted and you went to UK,you did the right thing.You worked so hard to be who u are today.Your one compromise changed so many lives.Your sisters got well settled and are now living happily,your dad lived for 4 more years,Now you have a home,facilities,servents,comforts.Asher you have everything."

Asher(softens up):And what about the compromise that you made?you were engaged to me since 5 years and i just left.You waited and waited.& i didnt return for so many years and you kept waiting?And then when i finally returned,you were not there.You just vanished out of my life.

Khirid:Because I thought my part was over in your life.I thought we were a closed chapter.I got tired of waiting.

Asher:How did you decided that on ur very own.You didnt had that right!

Khirid:well then why dont u tell me what i should have done?

Asher:*sigh* (calms down) Would you just stay with me?

Khirid: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'

Asher: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

Khirid: So what?

Asher: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.

Khirid: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.

Asher: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?

Khirid: It's not that simple.

Asher: What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want?

Khirid:Aaher,I am getting married in 2 weeks.What do you expect me to do?

Asher:I expect you to be honest.Please leave him Khirid.You know how much we both have suffered,Half of out lives have already passed.Please dont do this,dont marry him.
*tears rolling down his cheeks*
I am sorry khirid but please come back to me baby
Hearing baby form Asher's mouth was enough to make Khirid realise what she missed the most in all these years.Thats's what he used to call her 'BABY'

Khirid:God,i hate you Asher!!!You always screw up things.First u screwed us,now my wedding but thats what i want in my life.Complete screw up, complete mess.I love you

Asher:i love u too
And his lips touched hers...

[A few dialogues have been taken from the book "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww. That was such a cute one!

I love the fight part. That was fun. Especially the way Asher described how she can be a royal pain. 😆
And the way he stopped her in the end was...sweeet! 😳
Khird- Asher! 😍
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Awww this was really cuutee!! ☺️
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww this one is really sweet :)
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. This was really sweet.. 😳 Aww.. love the part.. I really hope that u do continue this.. 😛
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is soo sweet..Beautifully written :)
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was amazing☺️
do write more!