essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think it is Radha in disguise. After all, she has been an actress and is well-versed in the art of make-up.

I bet she is doing this for revenge on Simran (pangs of mom-child separation) and when she says her child has died, she probably means Neha.

She has also probably given away Astha to someone to look after.

Edited by essar2610 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vini thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think that too, that it's Radha who has Astha. She was nounstable when she came to Mumbai and after Neha's death she might have lost it again. I guess she want's Simran to pay as she thinks she is responsible for Neha's death.

Well I really feel sad for Simran and why they have to show so much pain in a person life. I think they should end the serial on time and start a new one. When I go home in the evening I want to watch a serial where there is something good as your life is already so stressed out and these serial.

I really like to watch Astitva but it's high time. OK don't end the serial but now the story is going to take a leap and Astha still not found. How much more Simran can take. (i as a human being cannot bear this much) and then as read somewhere that Gudiya is going to be a spoiled brat how cool is that after loosing a child and then this and then more and more and more. Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!😕

jas thumbnail
I think its Radna or Kiran...lets see
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i don't think radha kidnapped astha
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it can be radhaji, the lady they showed was quite young. It might be someone related to kiran .
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SO many conspiracy theories😆😆

here's mine: i think it's an alien kidnapping with the wicked lady acting as ET's representative😉 ... nah, to be honest, I think it's unconnected with any of the main characters. Radha may be devastated by Neha's demise but she wouldn't stoop so low - she does have something called integrity, and so far she has been very upfront about her anger towards Simran. It's just not like her to be so vengefully back-stabbing and create problems with such far-reaching consequences😕

And Kiran may be the ultimate in selfish and egotistical and non-selfrespecting but she dosn't have the brains to plot and plan and play hide'n'seek😛 Even while she was seducing Abhi, it was his ma who was the brains behind operation "Hook Abhi".
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with ya queenbee...

the kidnapper is likely to be someone completely different from the main characters...

i just hope that find baby aastha 😭

innocentindian thumbnail

the more i think about it, the more i think harsh and and his wife have something to do with it. They are feeling way tooooooooo guilty about it, whereas amla and satyavrat are not feeling that guilty.

It could be that harsh and mrs. harsh planned to take astha away to thereby bring simran and abhi back together again but the plan backfired somehow (these are details they will fill us in on) and now they are left feeling incredibly guilty.....

(come on guys - at least its not so "way out of this world" as the alien theory)

BTW - how comes everyone is so sure astha wont beb found before the leap?

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i guess it must be poonam, who has kidnapped aastha on radhaji's directions. isnt that possible?

jas thumbnail

i am really confused now.....😕

we have to wait and watch....