sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode starts with Abhi and Simran hugging each other at the place where Astha was lost. Abhi, very depressingly asks Simran who took our daughter? Who wants to take revenge? Why did they take her? Simran says Don't lose heart. I am living bcos of your hope. She requests him not to break down. Abhi says how can I say yes? If all our hopes are lost, how am I going to face you? Simran says nothing like that will happen, they have come to search for Astha. They will get her. God cannot be so cruel to us. Abhi very upset, says yes, i hope so. They both comfort each other. Just then, Simran receives a call on her mobile. It is from Harsh. Harsh says the police have got some clue regarding the lady and the police have called them to the station immediately. Harsh says he is going there. Simran is happy and says they are alos coming there. She then tells Abhi about the suspect's clue. Abhi feels a bit relievedand they both rush to the station.

In the Police Station, the officer says we have received some info regarding the woman in the sketch. Somebody has seen her in a house at Manchester. Harsh says Manchester is too far. The officer says we will have to move now. Simran tells Harsh that Abhi and myself will go and asks him to go home and inform everybody. Harsh insists that he will also come. So they take him along. The officer says we will have to rush. They go in two cars with the police in the first car and Simran, Abhi and Harsh in another.

In India, at Simran's place, Saurabh, Pranay and Rashmi are talking about the 'sketch identified by Shaguna . Pranay says the police will now find Astha. Saurabh says Shaguna was very nervous when she gave the identification of the lady. What if Shaguna had given a wrong identification? Rashmi says the police will catch up even if they get a very minute clue. She asks her father not to get upset. Saurabh says we all are hoping that we will find Astha and so we are living. I am worried about Simran?How is she managing the police enquiries and all this everyday? I cannot even phone and talk to her.Simran is afraid to talk to me bcos she does not want to tell me. I am afraid to talk to her as i Don't want to hear any bad news. Rashmi consoles him and tells him that they all know that here, we are all anxious. So if they get any information ,they will immediately call us. Pranay asks Rashmi whether she is going to stay here. Rashmi says yes. Saurabh tells Rashmi to go and he will take care. He insists her to go. Pranay then tells Saurabh to feel free and call if there is any problem to which Saurabh agrees. Rashmi and Prany leave. Saurabh is completely shattered and is thinking about the past. He is thinking about the time he had spent with Astha.

The cars in which Simran and the police are there is travelling quickly across the roads. They are speeding in order to reach the place early. Simran is praying. Abhi calls Bua and informs her that they have got some clue regarding the woman and they are going to that place. Harsh is also with them. Bua says they will definitely find Astha. She tells them to call immediately if they get any info. Abhi says yes.

Shaguna is crying and is holding a small Ganapathi carved picture in her hand. She is actually seeing the God and is crying when Bua comes there and tells her about the lady. Bua says somebody who saw the announcement on TV must have seen the lady and have given info. Shaguna is happy, then it strikes her mind that if the sketch identified by me is wrong? Then, she consoles herself and says no that should not happen. Bhayi should get her daughter back. Bhayi has to be happy. We should find Astha and she holding Lord Ganapathi, cries uncontrollably. Bua consoles her. Kath is praying with a cross in her hand. Bua sees this and consoles her too. Both start to cry.

The cars are still zooming on the road.

In India, at Abhi's place, Saurabh and Abhi's parents are talking about the info got regarding the lady. Abhi's father says since they have got the news, time is moving very slowly. It looks like the clock has stopped functioning. Saurabh says since i got this news, my mind stopped working. So i came here to tell you all. Abhi's mother says it was so nice of him to have come here. Abhi's father says we can be of great support to each other. Saurabh says I just hope we need no more support from anybody and all ends well. Abhi's mother says if they get Astha, she will go to Vaishnodevi bare footed and offer prayers.

The cars are still racing along the roads. Simran calls Bua . Bua asks her whether they have reached the place. Simran tells we have not yet reached and are going , going and going. Simran requests Bua not to tell about this new development to papa. Bua tells she has already told him. Simran asks her whether she called and told. Bua says Saurabh had called after Harsh left. So she told him. Simran says it did not strike to me early to tell you not to inform papa. She says ok and disconnects the phone. Simran tells Abhi that papa knows everything. She did not want to give papa half story. Last time, when the police asked them to idebtify a kid, papa was very happy. Then when they realised that the kid was not Astha, papa's hopes were shattered and he could not bear it. Abhi just then gets a call from his father. Simran tells him not to tell them anything. His father asks Abhi about the info. Abhi says they have not yet got any clue and tries to conceal the information. But his father tells him that after getting info about the lady, what happened? Abhi is surprised and asks his father how does he know? His father tells him that Mathur saab is here and he told them about it. He sasy we are all praying for AStha and asks him to call them once they get some news. His father tells ABhi that Saurabh saab will be here with them till they get any news.Abhi then tells Simran that they know as her father is in his palce. Simran is upset.

The police reach the house. They all go inside with their guns ready. .The y knock the door, but the door is not locked, so they enter. One of the officer stops Simran and others from entering the house They are standing outside hoping they find Astha inside. The officers search every room. They go to all the rooms, go upstairs. The entire house is empty. They run to all the rooms. Simran and others are desperate outside. In one room, the officer finds a cup which has been used recently. He finds lipstick mark on the cup. He then calls the other officer thro' intercom and tells him that there is a used cup here and there are marks of a lady's lips on it made by listick. Simran, Abhi and Harsh also enter the house and start serching all the rooms. They both go to the same room. Simran looks here and there hoping she finds something and all of a sudden, sees AStha's little shoe lying on the floor. She just stares at it. Abhi sees this. Simran picks up the single shoe and starts to cry. She tells Abhi that this is her AStha's. They both cry and are very desperate.

In the streets, the police show the sketch of the lady to all passers- by and the people living nearby. They ask them whether anybody knows this lady. Simran and Abhi also are there. Just then, a lady from the crowd says she has seen a similar lady here some 10 days back. The lady says the girl did not belong to this place.The girl had a kid with her who was some 2 years old. She was either a Spanish or an Indian. One day, she was going alone on the street when that lady bumped into her. She had got really angry and had screamed at her. She says to that, the lady had replied that her daughter had just died and she was not in her senses. Simran is shcked at hearing this and goes near the lady and asks her to repeat what she had said. The lady repeats the same thing about the kid's death. Simran is shell shocked and so is Abhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

essar2610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the great update, Sree.
sriram_2004 thumbnail
dont u all think the whole aastha drama is being stretched too far?
kamkam thumbnail
This is becoming like a movie. They should find Aastha and Saurab Mathur should realise how much Abhi has changed and leave Simaran alone with her husband.
And all of them Abhi,Simaran, Aastha and Gudiya should live happily ever after. Don't know why they are streching this story like a typical Indian movie and spoiling the entire story line.

Director Ajay Sinha please stop this story and put an end to Simaran's problems and let her live happily.. Becasue this is what the Viewers all around the world wants forget about what you and the writers want or thinking further about this story.
The story should end when it is going well, you should end the story nowand leave the rest to the viewer's imagaination. May be you can show in the final episode 18 years later, how Aashta, Gudiya and Sonu and Dr.Brian's baby turned out..
If anybody knows the director Ajay Sinha's email, please post it in the forum. I REALLY want to send my thoughts about Astitva.
pujas thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree.. So it is Neha's Mom ???
mana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

can someone please tell me if its Neha's Mom who has kidnapped Astha or..........?

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sree, what a lovely detailed update!! Thank you! 👏👏👏

My 2 cents: Aastha is NOT dead. The director simply wants us and Simran to give up hope of finding her... while drumming it into Simran's head that her only hope for redemption is to love Gudiya the way she would have her own daughter.

Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined that Astitva would become a thriller 😆😆
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI thx for the update sree........i seriously think it is Radha gone beserk after Neha's death and has kidnapped Aastha to get back at Simran..

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I personally feel the kidnap was not done by Neha's mother. This was not the work of Kiran either. This lady is a new character in Astitva, her identity will get revealed slowly. This is what I feel.
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the gr8 update sree!