Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kahaan ghayab ho gaye sab...

okay im gonns brb too.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i have watched the new promo atleast 30 times..they are damn adorable. Sadly some ppl don't like their pairing which is just sad. Mahira is an amazing actress i loved her in bol.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi and bye LOL
@shiza: i have watched it more than 30 times <3 And that jump <33333

Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

see this why i want to read the novel...i would read it in one day than atleast i could rest but ...now i have to wait...weeks... ...why did we have to get addicted right now why not months later..atleast than we could have a bank of episodes!😆😆😆

so true! I watched Dastaan few weeks after the show started - and have to say watching shows is a lot more fun when you can watch it all in one go - u dont have to spend weeks dreaming and going crazy - and this is the haalat after one epi - whats going to happen after they fall for each other - idk what im gonna do then.. 😆

i think u shud somehow read the book and then translate it to me!! Yes perfect plan!! 😆 (works for me!!)
Sid.H thumbnail
@shiza - i was gonna go - cuz i thought u and fati left (fati left huh?) - but im still here 😆

Good Morning Amu 🤗🤗🤗
Sid.H thumbnail
No bucking class today Amu!!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Sidra,
i think its only going to be worse lol...but no worries we have each other and than we can re-watch their scenes also...just imagine in the first epi just those few seconds scenes of them..we could see so much in that wonder what their scenes would do to us..
HAHA. Kya plan hai. By god i have to give credit. Seriously i wish someone could translate for us, but the novel is so long.. so far i have read one sentence. '' dhopar ka waqt hai' ...rofl... thats the starting sentence.. i could pm one sentence a day i'm sure we would be done by the time we grow old and become white haired old ladies..😆😆
@amna; hi & Bye jana...don't worry i will break ur record...by morning.😉😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

oh its morning there amna? good morning have fun at school. :D😳

Sid.H thumbnail
Sumi's new vid:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDc6ntpmBaQ&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

there are over 10 vids on them - after only 1 epi 😆 - we're all so khisher-ified!
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Sidra,
i think its only going to be worse lol...but no worries we have each other and than we can re-watch their scenes also...just imagine in the first epi just those few seconds scenes of them..we could see so much in that wonder what their scenes would do to us..
HAHA. Kya plan hai. By god i have to give credit. Seriously i wish someone could translate for us, but the novel is so long.. so far i have read one sentence. '' dhopar ka waqt hai' ...rofl... thats the starting sentence.. i could pm one sentence a day i'm sure we would be done by the time we grow old and become white haired old ladies..😆😆
@amna; hi & Bye jana...don't worry i will break ur record...by morning.😉😆

Mere plan ko kharab mat karo 🤣🤣🤣 bhudape tak intazaar nahi hota!!

and seriously that one scene in the hospital when he asks her how she is and she asks him to sit down - gosh i've watched it 100 times by now!! and now the bed jumping wala scene - he was sooo adorable there!!!

and what record of Amus are u gonna break?? 😕