Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Ash;
Ooo m' a premed student also :D at mac. The novel is reallly beautiful, i read some of the snippets another user translated..here..i really want to read it. I agree its time they do because Pakistani novels are really beautiful.

High five I have met so many medicine students at this forum, nice ! Now I can share my pain ๐Ÿ˜† Hows it going for you?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raiinie2

They really need to translate the book. Somebody, Anybody?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I second this. Please if someone could translate the novel, it takes me 5 minutes to read one little sentence and i have to go back over and over to make over the wording.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Ash :) m' shiza :)

</div>
Sidra; nm came back to dorm two hours ago studied like no tommorrow for my practical..now being very lazy๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†as our toms classes r cancelled but now i have an assignment due on friday also with my practical which sucks :(

&& NOOO i tried looking everywhere...sadly no one has uploaded good qualilty. I want to make a vm alsooo...You know i was in class when i saw the promo ..and the girl sitting behind me was watching oblivious to me...but yeah at the end of class she was like which show is that..the couple look cutee๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†...ahh i made another friend due to Asher and Khiraad..WOWW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

<div>whats up with you? stil at work? what time is it there...

Glad that ur studying hard!! See u can do bad on your test an the. Yes from now u will say I did bad in that class cuz of AK...and we don't want that.
And I know nothing brIngs people together like a common craze/addiction.

No HQ promo :(.

And yup still at work. Now it's 4:35 -almost 5 woohoo! Lol

And ugh my phones acting stupid!!

Sorry u have to hear me complain =/
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Lucky you ! ๐Ÿ˜†I have to study like a donkey ๐Ÿ˜ญplus mother of 2 and my husband is no less a bacha lol. I think my hair turning white

Oh no no no -No lucky me! I studied my butt off...but then again indont have kids lol

Idk what I wud do -spanking then all the time I'm sure of it lmao
Sid.H thumbnail

</div>
<div>
I second this. Please if someone could translate the novel, it takes me 5 minutes to read one little sentence and i have to go back over and over to make over the wording.

I'm also on the lookout!! Plz someone! Anyone!!! Humari awaaz suno!!
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Oh no no no -No lucky me! I studied my butt off...but then again indont have kids lol

Idk what I wud do -spanking then all the time I'm sure of it lmao

NOOO dont spank kiddos ๐Ÿ˜† btw what did you study ? Yea, having kids make it more harder but lucky me my husband does the cleaning and cooking and his a student too.
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

I'm also on the lookout!! Plz someone! Anyone!!! Humari awaaz suno!!

Ah I hear you sister. I could, but my studies takes so much of my time ..
Sid.H thumbnail
Oh wow u have such an amazing husband!!

I went to school at the university of California, San Diego and majored in bioengineering. Just got my b.s. This past June and am now working full time :)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Ash;
high five back wow your the first i met here who is med student also. Ahh its okayish...i mean it takes so much effort and dedication but i love it...
Sid.H thumbnail
^^i totally understand - translating will take time... But u can't help but want to know!!! I look fwd to the random scenes and dialogues that bedeeya, meeps, and Maha post. Omg I can't wait for Saturday and then next Saturday! Lol