Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW. only 1 episode has aired so far and we have already finished two ATs.πŸ‘
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ash and shiza!!

What's up!

@shiza - did u find a HQ version of the new promo! I want get home from work and make a Vm :P
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Hi ash and shiza!!

What's up!

@shiza - did u find a HQ version of the new promo! I want get home from work and make a Vm :P

Heya !
Just finished up some uni work, now having some fruit salat πŸ˜ƒ What about you?
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Hi Ash :) m' shiza :)
Sidra; nm came back to dorm two hours ago studied like no tommorrow for my practical..now being very lazyπŸ₯±πŸ˜† as our toms classes r cancelled but now i have an assignment due on friday also with my practical which sucks :(
&& NOOO i tried looking everywhere...sadly no one has uploaded good qualilty. I want to make a vm alsooo...You know i was in class when i saw the promo ..and the girl sitting behind me was watching oblivious to me...but yeah at the end of class she was like which show is that..the couple look cuteeπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...ahh i made another friend due to Asher and Khiraad..WOWWπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whats up with you? stil at work? what time is it there...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

ash; u go to uni which one? what do u studyy?... && have u read the novel..i really wish i could read it but my urdu is nonsense i tried reading it and couldn't make many of the words!

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

ash; u go to uni which one? what do u studyy?... && have u read the novel..i really wish i could read it but my urdu is nonsense i tried reading it and couldn't make many of the words!

Yes, I have read the novel 😊 I study medicine at university of Oslo.
The novel is really great, it on high time that Pakistani novels should be translated into english
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey ash! I already graduated uni so I'm now a working girl and gosh do I hate it. I like my job and all but working n general -not a big fan of!

And I walked off cuz my boss was asking me something and now I don't remember what I was saying so will just stop here lol
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Ash;
Ooo m' a premed student also :D at mac. The novel is reallly beautiful, i read some of the snippets another user translated..here..i really want to read it. I agree its time they do because Pakistani novels are really beautiful.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He accepted what his mom told him :( I want him not too-but if that's the way it goes. As long as he doesn't hit her!

And hi Sadaf!

Urghh. Too bad he just took his mother's word. Oh Asher! πŸ˜•..

..but then again, if he hadnt. We prolly wouldnt be able to heard such words from him..

Originally posted by: -Maha-

"Itna yaqeen rakhna khirad k 4,1/2 saal pehly jo bhe howa agr is main khain bhe meri ghalti hy to chahy tum mujhy maaf bhe ker do,main khud apny aap ko kabhi maaf nhi karon ga"

😍 well at least he came to his senses, after 4+ years after..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks alot Maha. These lil snippets of Asher+Khirad scenes make the long wait of Saturday easier!

They really need to translate the book. Somebody, Anybody?? 😳
Edited by Raiinie2 - 12 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail

hey ash! I already graduated uni so I'm now a working girl and gosh do I hate it. I like my job and all but working n general -not a big fan of!

And I walked off cuz my boss was asking me something and now I don't remember what I was saying so will just stop here lol

Lucky you ! πŸ˜† I have to study like a donkey 😭 plus mother of 2 and my husband is no less a bacha lol. I think my hair turning white