Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: itstheclimb

@muneefa; same, Mayur all the way. && thank you for the spoiler...did u translate urself...still thank you. soo cute...what asher was thinking and khirid knew he doesn't like sugar ...😳.i love reading..kash the book was in english...i would have read it in one day...

Yes i did!!
y was it patheticπŸ˜• πŸ˜†???
hey,i will post some scenes so u guys can read it:)

but for now,gtg bye
uswah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx meepha Ur name is also cute i listen it first time i call u fahi ...ok ________ Well i second u guys i hope they dnt change d real story Ashar never beat Khird...:(
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uswah

Hey Anna thnx for WC...:) Oh ya they get too much time to get frank even after thier marriage they still take time for it... PS: Can anbyone give me HQ link of Khisher scenes...

:)
Really?.. have you read the novel... i hope there are many more romantic scenes and cute scenes of ashar and khirad which they haven't shown in the promos till now :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

No yar.. i dont think he will beat her up... I think he will think that khirad is cheating on him with khizar and he will get angry but i havent read the novel.. kya pata maar dai... but people love ashar's character way too much who have read the novel so i dont think kuch marai sharai ga.. Just enjoy the happy seconds right now becuase they will come first in the drama... yipeee πŸ˜‰ and end happy hai so just chilll😊

i agree
but i dunno, i dont feel so gud...
im already so attached with them my heartbeat literally increased while watching those scenes =( ='(
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

i think they r changing the story

I have a feeling asher will hit her

They shoudnt hav changed it

But Mera Asher ..He can never do anything like this
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Maha: ussne 1 din main khatam karli thi novel! :P 🀣
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Then how is she all bruised even before tripping?! πŸ€”
=(

πŸ˜•It will be because of Asher Mom i think..She will Push her or etc πŸ€” But still I dont wanna believe k Asher maar sakta hy
-Maha- thumbnail
Abhi Sad scenes ko Chaddo Focus oN Romantic scenes 😍
Hey anna and Summer πŸ˜ƒ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SPOILER 3
Ashar's thoughts in italic

Khirid is crying lying on the bed[Lights r off].Asher hears her sobs, and notices that Khirid is gettin up to go to the bathroom/Drawing room so that she can cry.He Gets up and asks her whats the matter.Khirid 'Ama ki yaad arahi hai' Asher puts his hand on her hand and says 'Ab tumhey hassi aye ya rona,Tum yeh kamra raat ko chorh ke nahi jao gi'

'She's so lonely.how come i never realise?'
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i dont think he will beat khirad... I think he will scold her and all... she was walking on the road before tripping so maybe she fell somewhere else before that too... u never know.. i dont think they will show ashar beating his wife...