Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't get it, how cvs let the actress love someone and then love vanishes for that old guy in seconds :S
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidra2007

@Bedeeya - omg i miss SR so much too!! They are one couple i just cant get over...love them so much!! and even i cant stand the way the ruined them (sorry any non - SR fans) - but the way they frantically chopped and ruined the story was horrible! - i can never forgive the cvs for that either!!

exactly... they totally made us believe that riddhima is fallin for sid and then out of a sudden everything was changed...they changed the plot whenever they liked... They could have united armaan and riddhima rite after armaan came back on the show if they really wanted it ... at that time we would have felt bad par itna hurt na hotai.. dubara shadi bhi karwa di and then again armaan... Riddhima is the most confused character i have ever seen.. urghhh i am gonna explode with anger..😑 lol
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Bedeeya - what happened to fawads health πŸ˜’

@Amna - even with my bias of not liking kajen - will appreciate the vm/trailer - and say that was fabb!! very well made!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@amna... You ahve posted a vm of kajen...are you a kajen fan??? please say noo...
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

@ Bedeeya - what happened to fawads health πŸ˜’

@Amna - even with my bias of not liking kajen - will appreciate the vm/trailer - and say that was fabb!! very well made!

I also don't like KAJEN, but loved the trailer <3

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@sidra.. dunno but i have heard that he is diabetic since the age of 17...
but i dont think yeh reason ho ga drama na karnai ka...
Sid.H thumbnail
okay lets not start a SR vs. AR discussion here - because those never end. all i want to say - to each their own. I didnt watch Kasu or KaJen as AR so had to connection to it until KW entered the show - so i was connected to what i saw and other were connected to what they saw - and lets leave it at that...we pine for SR while AR fans pined for months to AR - but at the end of the day its only a show and the fact of the matter is - its over - worry about stuff that is still on - aka Ashar/Fawadyyy!! ☺️
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

@amna... You ahve posted a vm of kajen...are you a kajen fan??? please say noo...

I'm not :)
I'm only jenny fan *lol*
Hate ksg :@

Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

@sidra.. dunno but i have heard that he is diabetic since the age of 17...
but i dont think yeh reason ho ga drama na karnai ka...

aww well hope he feels better soon and takes up a new project because i need another show lined up when this ones over - like i said - hes an addiction! πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
havent caught up wid d episode abhi tak coz i was real bz..gonna watch it today..m real excited :)