Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@sido: don't make me watch dastaan VMs, i've already watched the drama 4 times, dubara shuru kar dunge
mein tu uthi he abhi hun :P
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amna :)

guys you know how much obsessed i am with fawad these days that i have downloaded the ost of humsafar,KPKPP.jazz add, Bolo Bolo from coke studio, bano hassan vm on socha na tha, hamerein hain from khuda key liye on my iphone.. i keep on watching the videos during loadshedding hours and before sleep.. 😆 i know i am maddd🤣
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amnaM

@sido: don't make me watch dastaan VMs, i've already watched the drama 4 times, dubara shuru kar dunge
mein tu uthi he abhi hun :P

okay no talking about dastaan scenes or vms - it makes me emotional and want to watch the show again too - tumne scene dikha-ya aur mujhe bhi dubara dehkh ne ka dil ho raha hai...
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

hey amna :)

guys you know how much obsessed i am with fawad these days that i have downloaded the ost of humsafar,KPKPP.jazz add, Bolo Bolo from coke studio, bano hassan vm on socha na tha, hamerein hain from khuda key liye on my iphone.. i keep on watching the videos during loadshedding hours and before sleep.. 😆 i know i am maddd🤣

ur not the only one!! I watch VMs and spy on IF all day while im at work!! and my car also has a CD with all the KKL songs and OSTs and songs i want to vid on him! i am just as 🤪 as you!! Gosh we are all so Fawad-ified!!! and so spoiled right now!! He has 3 shows on at once - he better have more shows lined up once these are over - i cant take a break - he's like a drug at this point...been watching him continuously for so long now!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
@sidra.. you know during SR days i used to watch maaneet scenes but kafi arsai sai nahi daikha ... SR 😭 i hate cv's for ruining sucha cute love story 😡
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: amnaM

@sid: This is rabz_14??

idk - i only know her YT ID - its rabi04ful
Sid.H thumbnail
@Bedeeya - omg i miss SR so much too!! They are one couple i just cant get over...love them so much!! and even i cant stand the way the ruined them (sorry any non - SR fans) - but the way they frantically chopped and ruined the story was horrible! - i can never forgive the cvs for that either!!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

ur not the only one!! I watch VMs and spy on IF all day while im at work!! and my car also has a CD with all the KKL songs and OSTs and songs i want to vid on him! i am just as 🤪 as you!! Gosh we are all so Fawad-ified!!! and so spoiled right now!! He has 3 shows on at once - he better have more shows lined up once these are over - i cant take a break - he's like a drug at this point...been watching him continuously for so long now!

hahahahahha fawad fever is catching up...lol.. its epidemic and very common these days 😉
You know what fawad was supposed to be in mehreen's upcoming drama maat e jaan but mehreen wrote on the page that he is not going to do it due to some health reasons..😕 i was so excited... now adeel hussain is going to do it ..
lonelyshadow thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RgJBT_tPLM&feature=feedu

Watch this :)
^^no fawad in this :P

@badeeya: hahahaha 🤣 He's churayein everyone's neend :P

lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

He's freakingly amazing<3
he must have them else hum sub dastaan aur humsafar dekheinge <3