Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
omg guys already more then 50 pages of the second thread!! wow u guys are quick!!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
hey badeeya right? omg it'll be soo bad if i forgot ur name!! me just chillin what u doing?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha no you are rite.. its badeeya! good memory๐Ÿ˜‰ actually people always ask me two three times before getting my name rite..hahathey are like madeeha madia and then badeeya haha!
Same here. Just chilling ๐Ÿ˜Š

desigirl_18 thumbnail
oh good yea i remembered i know a lot of madeeha's so i knew it was a variation of madeeha lol...ohh i wanted to ask u where is that ali zafar siggie of yours from?
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
yar fawad was supposed to play the lead in maat e jaan! A new drama directed by mehreen but mehreen just wrote on the page that fawad wont be able to do it due to some health issues and now adeel hussain will do it.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

oh good yea i remembered i know a lot of madeeha's so i knew it was a variation of madeeha lol...ohh i wanted to ask u where is that ali zafar siggie of yours from?

its from his song "jee dhondta hai"... haven't you watched the video? Do you want the link?
desigirl_18 thumbnail
yea gimme the link, it's from his new album?, the only song i heard from it is jhoom! lol and omg yea i really wanted another fawad drama and mehreen jabbar dramas are soo good usually though i really don't like her recent one neeyat but Daam and Dorah..AMAZING!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjwVTYvplU
Here you go :)
Yup and you know what made me excited about maat e jaan... the cast. Fawad was paired with serwat gilana(sila in azar ki ayegi baraat) a new pairing but kher..
Yeah neeyat is really boring... The worst work of mehreen i guess!

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Btw have you read the novel humsafar?

desigirl_18 thumbnail
yea that pairing would have been interesting! thanks for the link checking it out now! so how did u like the first epi of humsafar?