Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra2007

yea!! thats it!!! haha sorry no offense but that name is pretty wierd (but then again im in san diego how is that any less wierd)

and there is a mall very close by - i went there with my aunt...i came to visit last year in march. my aunt works in a salon there.

its fine...i feel the same about it...😆...Yeah albion mall...its like a desi mall.. so i never go shopping there. ...Oh wow..what a small world. You never know i may have gotten my hair cut in her shop...
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sidra: ewww omgg...i dont even wana marry in family...what a mess it creates i know...LOL
and yeah all mine graduated too =( but one of them came back for an extra sem and is in my class but i have no interest now...ab kia faida...lol.. and one of them lives in my building..the latest one...hehehe gosh he's a real gem..i mean so tall and whitee..haha and wears black...oh god i died...haha
-Grace- thumbnail
i used to live in north york and went to albion mall too...lol...it never felt like i was in canada..lmao
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

i used to live in north york and went to albion mall too...lol...it never felt like i was in canada..lmao

exactly!!!!!!!😆

Word Count: 1

-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@Grace; Inshallah you will get in, if thats your goal just work really hard to achieve it. I had the strenght to do it because when i was little i use to walk around in my grandfathers doctors coat..and call myself Dr. Shiza...and as i grew up that dream seemed to become my ambition. You don't worry just work and concentrate on school. Yah sure we can talk in detail i don't mind.

Actually Paint Pro is free ..unlike Photoshop ..you can download it .from the website without any cost. Just go to the website and u'll find the download link.

thanks!
can u send me a link? cuz i had it bfore and now i cant find it =(
and guys keep telling me to do my physics lab report its due tomorrow night...and im kinda slacking almost done but wana finsih...LOL..but im having so much fun talking to you guys...haha
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey gals - i g2g...will call catch you all again soon...

byebye 🤗

mite be back later tonite if ur still here!
Sid.H thumbnail
yea IQ - get to ur lab and Shiza go study - im gonna go eat dinner and will be back a lil later.

im older then you so u have to listen to me!! LMAO 😎 😈 😆
byebye for now 🤗
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Okay thats it gotta sleep. I have to get up early tom and finish off my reading before lecture. Okay coolio, Guys it was AWSOMEEE talking to you. seriously i had soo muchh fun, i don't have a sister only brothers so i can rarely talk to them about shows and actors..but here it felt AMAZINGGG.
Bye Jana's take care.
@Grace i will msg u the link asap. Okay.
Sid.H thumbnail
aww it was great chatting with you too!! im glad u guys are here at this time - otherwise i dont find people online at this time very often!!

Good Nite sweeties! *mwahz*
-Grace- thumbnail
ohh godd i was talking in a thread here at I-F after ages (literally)
sidra: yes ma'am im going to finish my lab now
and shiza: thanks!!!
It was amazing talking to u guyss and since we talked abt AK and some real life matters...it was GREAT!!!
we shall meet again ..lol
i'll try to come online after im done...u guys try too