Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@Grace; seriously? WOW so i might see your there one...WHOOPPP.!!πŸ˜† i still have 2 years left there...sure ask anything ..i will be happy to answer...
I'm not smart jana seriously i just work hard at it because this is what i want.!!! ..my habbits r not praise worthy...i may have fun and do nothing one day but the next i know i have assignments and labs so ...i go to the library ...and thats the best place where i can work...
no special habbits for studying if ur asking...sorry ask sidra she must have some..she is a good girl...ie; no cramming..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza: yes im as crazzy as u guys...i was always crazzy for fawad mahira is just another topping...LOL...

Yeahhh another victim of the Ashir&Khiraad diease..i have already made so many of my friends victims ..!πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

@IQ - i dont know much of Canada except toronto (and i think my aunt actually lives in some city with a wierd name that starts with a E - idk - dont ask me) - i went to visit her last year - its very desi there πŸ˜†

Ohooo is it etobicoke? Cuz i live there..like my parents live there and our area is very desi!πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mausam ke aazad parinde
Hathon mein uske
Yaa woh baharon si hai

Sardi ki woh dhoop ke jaisi
Garmi ki shaam hai
Pehli phuharon ki hai

Mere pyaar ka mausam bhi hai
Lage meri meharam bhi hai (bhi hai bhi hai..)

My next AK endeavor! 😍😍😍

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well said!!! I was completey Fawad Sanam - and it was sanam because of fawad - and now fawad mahira...πŸ˜†

im watchiing Akbari asghari and KPKPBT - AA is pretty good but nothing spectacular - whole KPKPBT reminds me to much of my family that i am not obbsessed with that show just yet...also not a fan of ayesha and fawad - i used to like ayesha (in the only show of hers im watched - mehndi) - but i dont really like her (and her aweful brown hair) and fawad! so AK it is!! 😍

I Love KW!! I am actually a total lost cause - because i love so many men!! My list: Karan Wahi, Mishal Raheja, Harshad Chopra, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, and Fawad Khan!!! they are all MINE!!! Muahaha! 🀣

he is looking SO bad in AA its just a mess of his personality...im glad humsafar came out on time..lol...and ayesha with fawad...im gona throw up!! and tht drama doesnt look appealing so im not gona bother...hahaha...
my list from school is longer than my celebrity crush list...lmao...
and shiza: i know u cant get into mac's medical prg w/o working ur ass off...i know its tough but u have the strength to do it so here u are! i dont know if u saw my earlier msg but we need to talk in detailπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...LOL..mac's my destiny...hehe
and u've got a free download link for paint shop pro or something?
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Ohooo is it etobicoke? Cuz i live there..like my parents live there and our area is very desi!πŸ˜†

yea!! thats it!!! haha sorry no offense but that name is pretty wierd (but then again im in san diego how is that any less wierd)

and there is a mall very close by - i went there with my aunt...i came to visit last year in march. my aunt works in a salon there.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Mausam ke aazad parinde
Hathon mein uske
Yaa woh baharon si hai

Sardi ki woh dhoop ke jaisi
Garmi ki shaam hai
Pehli phuharon ki hai

Mere pyaar ka mausam bhi hai
Lage meri meharam bhi hai (bhi hai bhi hai..)

My next AK endeavor! 😍😍😍

can't wait :DπŸ˜›
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

@Grace; seriously? WOW so i might see your there one...WHOOPPP.!!πŸ˜† i still have 2 years left there...sure ask anything ..i will be happy to answer...

I'm not smart jana seriously i just work hard at it because this is what i want.!!! ..my habbits r not praise worthy...i may have fun and do nothing one day but the next i know i have assignments and labs so ...i go to the library ...and thats the best place where i can work...
no special habbits for studying if ur asking...sorry ask sidra she must have some..she is a good girl...ie; no cramming..

inshallah i'll see u in mac next yearπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

he is looking SO bad in AA its just a mess of his personality...im glad humsafar came out on time..lol...and ayesha with fawad...im gona throw up!! and tht drama doesnt look appealing so im not gona bother...hahaha...

my list from school is longer than my celebrity crush list...lmao...

i hear yea - he looks so aweful in AA - she my family back in pak is a combo of those 2 characters - or basically those 2 characters - my cousin wants to marry me so that he can come to the US - i was like W*F - and he reminds me of a worser version of Asghar!!

oooh ur real crush list aye...all mine graduated!! i need some new eye-candy! πŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
@Grace; Inshallah you will get in, if thats your goal just work really hard to achieve it. I had the strenght to do it because when i was little i use to walk around in my grandfathers doctors coat..and call myself Dr. Shiza...and as i grew up that dream seemed to become my ambition. You don't worry just work and concentrate on school. Yah sure we can talk in detail i don't mind.
Actually Paint Pro is free ..unlike Photoshop ..you can download it .from the website without any cost. Just go to the website and u'll find the download link.