Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sidra: i live in mississauga not too far from toronto
and beleive me guys u are not the only one who is crazzy for these ppl...im in the same boat...LOL
and now watch drive myself crazzy after a few epis of humsafar...i wud think abt dastaan ALLL the time after it ended and i was so sadd...LOL
and pre eng, pre med...i feel like im talking to some smarty pantss..haha
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sidra, intro chahiye simple i'm 19, in pre-med i always wanted to be a doctor even though sometimes i faint when i see blood!🀣 i do seriously once we were in the morgue and our proff was ranting on about some diease or something and i fainted when i saw the body...🀒

but i love it...i love medicine..and curing...& Also...i love making videos but you know that already!πŸ˜†...
&& I love cricket. man this year when pak lost i was a wreck for two weeks..i would cry whenever my friends mentioned it...very sensitive type...πŸ˜†

OMG fainting with blood = you have to start building up that courage! - wait till med-school ur going to have to dissect full cadaver bodies! 😈 have fun with that!

gosh i hate morgue - i was only there once (and hopefully never again) *shudders*

yup i know ur a crazy vidder like me - and an amazing siggy maker - that u must teach me. I have ps cs4 but i dont really know how to use it πŸ˜•

ohh and cricket - im not crazy for it - but even i was into the world cup hype - esp Afridi!!! I love Afridi! and yea even i was upset when pak lost...ur cute tho - i know a few other people who also cried! πŸ˜† Rothe nahi hain mere bache!! πŸ€—πŸ˜†
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

thanks about the sigs...grace, ohh missauga i have been there :D i go to mac or i like i live there!πŸ˜†... aww senior in HS those were without a doubt my best years there...the school was like our territory... so many memories...

Sidra; thanky ouuu sweetheart. Your using it? there not that good...!πŸ˜› but thank you still ...πŸ€—

OMGGG macc?? thats where i want to go...lol..or utm or my last option is ocad if i dont get into the unis of my choice...lol...
i need to talk to u in detail now...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
and sidra: ill deff write once things are under control i have a hugeee to -do list...lol..
and since both of u are like really smart and all wud u guys suggest some good study habits i cud really use some...u know effective and allπŸ˜†
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah thank goddd we found each other :D now i can rant to u about AK and know you won't loose out on me!πŸ˜†...same here its an addiction...why cant they air the show everyday! WHYYY every saturday!
pre-med. yeah it does require lots of dedication...but i guess if you have the strive for it..you can make it into anything. And what are you talking about like engineering does not require dedication ..its hard work anything you do it require hard work and heart...& yeah i understand about loans..my brother did the same thing ..and later his company paid for him to get his PhD, lucky guy.
I stopped watching DMG after shilpa but i always found karan wahi adorable...Aww Yeahh u got an A - and still watched it ...
M' from toronto but i stay in Mac as its not possible to travel back and forth... so i live with a roomate like you...πŸ₯±
@Grace; waise me and sidra r ranting on about AK...i haven't asked ...are you as crazy as us about them!πŸ˜†
-Grace- thumbnail
shiza: yes im as crazzy as u guys...i was always crazzy for fawad mahira is just another topping...LOL...
Sid.H thumbnail
@IQ - i dont know much of Canada except toronto (and i think my aunt actually lives in some city with a wierd name that starts with a E - idk - dont ask me) - i went to visit her last year - its very desi there πŸ˜†

then again i lived in fremont - which is desi-ville for California!! πŸ˜†

smarty-pants!! this pre-med here is the smarty pants!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for study habbits - ive always been a sooner rather than later person. I cant cram study the nite before - i have to break my studying down and review the nite before - because my tests were never memorize - they were always solving problems (lots of math) - and i really needed to get the concept down...

for classes that were writing papers - you dont want to follow my example - like a took a series of classes on middle-eastern studies (im a middle eastern studies minor) and i wud start my paper 2 am and finish it around 8 or 9 and then turn it in and go to sleep!! Such a bad example! 🀣
-Grace- thumbnail
sidra: tht must be edminton??? LOL...
yh im really nervous since this is my last yr...i REALLY wana make it into the life sciences program of mac...i'd die if i get in...lol
thanks for the advice tho...hehe
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sidra; I Know I Know ..my friends say toughen Up shiza..and i say bacche ki jaan loge kya!πŸ˜†...
I still have to see all your videos...only saw the recent ones but your already a pro you must teach me...don't worry i wll bug you in reading week...because i rarely ever read in reading week!🀣
Amazing Siggy Maker? Joke tha na?? ...I use Paint...sorryyyπŸ˜†
...Yeah i guess everyone gets into the hype when its your country playing na...Yeah i have to be tough...tough shiza...i don't know if the world is ready for her...
@Grace; smartypants..please don't joke i have to work so hard...trust me in ..first year i didn'thavea life at all..i use to be a bookworm in libraries or in my room studying ...
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza: yes im as crazzy as u guys...i was always crazzy for fawad mahira is just another topping...LOL...

well said!!! I was completey Fawad Sanam - and it was sanam because of fawad - and now fawad mahira...πŸ˜†

im watchiing Akbari asghari and KPKPBT - AA is pretty good but nothing spectacular - whole KPKPBT reminds me to much of my family that i am not obbsessed with that show just yet...also not a fan of ayesha and fawad - i used to like ayesha (in the only show of hers im watched - mehndi) - but i dont really like her (and her aweful brown hair) and fawad! so AK it is!! 😍

I Love KW!! I am actually a total lost cause - because i love so many men!! My list: Karan Wahi, Mishal Raheja, Harshad Chopra, SRK, Shahid Kapoor, and Fawad Khan!!! they are all MINE!!! Muahaha! 🀣
Sid.H thumbnail
almost on page 50!! Reeno & Amna will be proud! πŸ˜†