Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Grace-

sidra: lol...yh it'll be fine i just wana concentrate on studies anyways..haha

and duno abt portugal spanish players are goooddd! lol...
and im ONLY gona ask u if no one else can help...cuz i feel bad for torturing the graduated students who already went thru the same torture yrs ago...lol..
and yess kkl was awsomeee...LOVED himm and after dataan he was on my hit list...haha

awww ur sweet - you have sympathy for me - im done with Physcis - and dont ever want to see that shizz again (esp electomagnetim!! Kill me now!! ðŸĪĒ) - but im sure ur doing stuff like free body diagrams and friction and stuff (gosh that was 4 yrs ago - im soo old!)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i made them, i know very crappy but i was really bored.😆
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

how dare i? How dare you not invite me here after msging me on YT!ðŸĪ”😆
@Grace; is that your actual name?Grace? I live in toronto. But i miss pakistan so much i go there once upon a time man. so your in HS? I wish i was in HS i miss my senior years those were the times...😛

oh sowwy shiza - i didnt realize u were online - otherwise i wud have chatted with u there - or told u to come here (i was on YT first) - but you found me!! and you know where to always find me! 😆
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

i made them, i know very crappy but i was really bored.😆

OMG OMG OMG they are sooo AMAZING!!! I can never figure out how to make sigs!! I love them!! Esp the first one!! Beautiful! Im gonna use it rite now...

also i gave my lambha chora intro - ab tum bhi apne bhare mein kuch patao...

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
SIDRAAA!!!...Okay seriously are you like my lost sister..did i like loose you in a kumke mele mein or something because i do the same thing...i make up the scenes in my head and than i make up more until i realize im going crazy!ðŸĪĢ
today in class i was ranting on about AK and i didn't realize when my friends had gotten up and left my side!ðŸ˜ģ😆
I did start studying, Pre-med is not easy and seriously i have never been so distracted you can by tv shows or movies...but seriously asher and khiraad...ne mujhe pagal kardiya hai!ðŸĪŠ...
LOL WOW ...thats dedication right there...so did you get to see what you wanted to see...or what you expected didn't happen!😆
...Congrats on Your job :D...& yeah i know what you mean...thats why i'm trying to live for the moment...whne i was in HS i use to be like Uni come Uni come fast..and when it came i missed HS! so live for today..
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiza: im asenior in highschool and i live in mississauga r u in uni? which one?
and sidra: we r doing projectile motion and stuff...and ikr my head is filled with fantasies...haha i actually used to write FFs but stopped now...but after this one i might start again its a way to enjoy and halucinate wht u wana see.lol...
and btw shiza: amazing sigs...goshh i miss those days when i made sigs and wrote FFs =(
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
sidra, intro chahiye simple i'm 19, in pre-med i always wanted to be a doctor even though sometimes i faint when i see blood!ðŸĪĢ i do seriously once we were in the morgue and our proff was ranting on about some diease or something and i fainted when i saw the body...ðŸĪĒ
but i love it...i love medicine..and curing...& Also...i love making videos but you know that already!😆...
&& I love cricket. man this year when pak lost i was a wreck for two weeks..i would cry whenever my friends mentioned it...very sensitive type...😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Shiza - omg i feel the same!! we are both so crazy!! LMAO!! At least we got each other to be ðŸĪŠ with!! and i totally do the same - i start talking about shows - it used to be SR and now AK - and my friends just nod and pretend like their listening - while i know they lost me 20 mins ago...but i cant help it!! ðŸĪĢ

oh dang - premed!! Dedication!! I thought about being pre-med - was only one class short actually (o-chem lab - yuck!) but im sticking with engineering (im a bioengineer) - i am working for now - but will hopefully go back to get my PhD in 2 years (still have to take the GRE) - just wanted ot build some experience and pay off some student loans..

yea the day of my exam was the infamous SR "white - nite" i was so angry that i saw it later than everyone else! LMAO! Im so Pagal - no worries i still got an A - 😎

and IQ and Shiza - where from canada are you guys - toronto side or vancouver...my aunt from my moms side and my uncle from my dads side live in toronto.

Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

shiza: im asenior in highschool and i live in mississauga r u in uni? which one?

and sidra: we r doing projectile motion and stuff...and ikr my head is filled with fantasies...haha i actually used to write FFs but stopped now...but after this one i might start again its a way to enjoy and halucinate wht u wana see.lol...
and btw shiza: amazing sigs...goshh i miss those days when i made sigs and wrote FFs =(

projectile motion - i remember that (its ablurr tho LOL ) - i dont really use much physics where i work. Im doing mostly lab benchwork...and trouble shooting a genome analyzer - nothing to physics-y ... *thank GOD* 😆

but yes you shud totally write a FF - i wud love to read it!! I have so much time on my hadns now that school is over - i go to work and come home - sadly i live alone (with a roommate) - and most of my friends have graduated and moved away - so not much to do (other than make VMs!! LOL)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
thanks about the sigs...grace, ohh missauga i have been there :D i go to mac or i like i live there!😆... aww senior in HS those were without a doubt my best years there...the school was like our territory... so many memories...
Sidra; thanky ouuu sweetheart. Your using it? there not that good...!😛 but thank you still ...ðŸĪ—