Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
follow this tutorial - it shows you how to dispute! and they'll give ur vid back in a week or two...

and from now on just make sure you write

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

in the description of ur vid each time.

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sidra, i can't see the link ? :/ & Okay i have saved that copyright thing will write that from now on.
I feel so bad...i pmed ppl and now its gone! hate YT😑
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

thanks!
haha right now im not liking it...got no friends..in school i was friends with the seniors and they graduated
whats KKL ??
hehe yh everyone has their own talent...and since ur an engineer i shud come to u for physics..lol..if i need help..hehe which reminds me my lab report is due tomorrow...oh goddd..and im waiting for saturday...*sigh*
and i knew nothing abt soccer but these friends of mine in my physics class are crazzy ppl for soccer and they got me into it...but u HAVE to google alvaro morata and ricardo kaka u might just faint...hehehe

aww its okay - u'll make some more friends - i know its tough. I lot of my friends my last year in college were a year older than me and graduated before i did - but you'll find a crowd to hang with - just takes a bit of time.

KKL is khuda kay liye!!! I loved Fawad in that movie!! 😍

as for physics - i can try my best - but still physics and me were never good friends! 🀒 - its like if i cant sleep at nite - i dont need any medicine i justopen up my physics book and bam im sleepy🀣

okay i will google them a little later - but my dad used to watch soccor - all i know is that the players form Portugal (i think it was portugal) were very HOT!! ☺️ πŸ˜†

Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

Sidra, i can't see the link ? :/ & Okay i have saved that copyright thing will write that from now on.

I feel so bad...i pmed ppl and now its gone! hate YT😑

haha thats cuz i forgot to copy paste the link 🀣 - my bad

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfLwnvQe7t4
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi shiza, thats not a problem
im new here..lol...so where in canada do u live?
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

lol..yh nans and u might even remember me...my id was blushpink13 back then (eww so cheesy...sshhh dont tell anyone...rofl)

ohh i think i do remember you - at least ur sn sound familiar! 😳

and @ Shiza - how dare you intrude our convo!! 😑 🀣 j/k
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Sidra. thankss
&& when will saturday comee i'm sooo gonna fail my pratical which is on friday because ill be thinking about this show...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Ohooo so ur done school. An engineer...smart my bros r engineers.. Lucky Gal. do you work now?
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sidra: lol...yh it'll be fine i just wana concentrate on studies anyways..haha
and duno abt portugal spanish players are goooddd! lol...
and im ONLY gona ask u if no one else can help...cuz i feel bad for torturing the graduated students who already went thru the same torture yrs ago...lol..
and yess kkl was awsomeee...LOVED himm and after dataan he was on my hit list...haha
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

and @ Shiza - how dare you intrude our convo!! 😑 🀣 j/k

how dare i? How dare you not invite me here after msging me on YT!πŸ€”πŸ˜†
@Grace; is that your actual name?Grace? I live in toronto. But i miss pakistan so much i go there once upon a time man. so your in HS? I wish i was in HS i miss my senior years those were the times...πŸ˜›
Sid.H thumbnail
i know each day all i do is wait for saturday and dram of how the scenes will go...basically making up FFs in my head! LMAO!

Gosh amna's rite - im crazy!! πŸ€ͺ

but yea when will Saturday come! I cant wait!

you best start studying for ur practical! a little bit everyday! I dont beleive in cramming! Im more of a study and get it out of the way and then day dream all you want.

see last year in june - there was a big high point with Sid and Ridhima in DMG (I Love them) - and i had a final that following morning - omg i finsihed my final so fast and was out to watch that days epi - dont follow my example! LOL

and yup i graduated Uni this past june and now am working in a Biotech company in San Diego...i like my job and all - but i hate working. what happened to the good old days...when i could sit in the back of the class with my laptop open doing nothing πŸ˜†