Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
kay so my name iqra but ppl call me IQ here (i like tht better) lol
and im a senior in high school fighting with the sciences ..haha and LOVE pakistani dramas...i love samrat and gunjan in mjht but since the show turned upside down i stopped watching it but i still like sanaya and mohit
i love soccer...biggg biigg fan of kaka and morata
dont have time to watch it these days but i absolutely love it
emm i love painting and sketching currently working on kaka's family sketch
anddd yh i was born in pakistan and moved to canada in 2007
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Grace-

so u r in uni now? which uni?

and r u from kdmhmd forum? like with raksha di and all of them?

i graduated from university of california, San diego with a major in bioengineering - now i work for a biotech company here in san diego - my family is back in the SF bay area.

i used to be very active in the KDMHMD forum (3 yrs back) but then stopped - nope i dont know raksha di...

and what about you - im thinking ur from the states as well - where do you live?
-Grace- thumbnail
^ i live in canada and i was active on kdm forum too 3 yrs ago and do u know nandini triv melissa and everyone?
Sid.H thumbnail

kay so my name iqra but ppl call me IQ here (i like tht better) lol

and im a senior in high school fighting with the sciences ..haha and LOVE pakistani dramas...i love samrat and gunjan in mjht but since the show turned upside down i stopped watching it but i still like sanaya and mohit
i love soccer...biggg biigg fan of kaka and morata
dont have time to watch it these days but i absolutely love it
emm i love painting and sketching currently working on kaka's family sketch
anddd yh i was born in pakistan and moved to canada in 2007

IQ - thats cute!!
high school - fun times!! esp senior year!! I miss it! Seriously live life - because eventually you miss it (no matter how much you think u wont - u do 😒)

i am more of an indian and american drama watcher - but i watch occasional paki dramas - esp Fawad dramas. I had seen music videos of his back on ptv long time ago and had a crush on him - and then KKL happened and i was head over heals in LOVE! 😍 😆

i know nothing of soccer - except behkam 😳😆 - but wow u can paint and sketch - im so artistically challenged 😆 - im more of a computer person (afterall i am an engineer 😆)

Sid.H thumbnail

^ i live in canada and i was active on kdm forum too 3 yrs ago and do u know nandini triv melissa and everyone?

ohh i remember nandini! (nans) rite? i remember her vms and she was the one who inspired me to vid!

i dont remember anyone else tho - it was so long ago... i guess im so buddhi now (im 22) that my memory is leaving me! 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sidraaa :( YT blocked my vid !
-Grace- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

IQ - thats cute!!
high school - fun times!! esp senior year!! I miss it! Seriously live life - because eventually you miss it (no matter how much you think u wont - u do 😒)

i am more of an indian and american drama watcher - but i watch occasional paki dramas - esp Fawad dramas. I had seen music videos of his back on ptv long time ago and had a crush on him - and then KKL happened and i was head over heals in LOVE! 😍 😆

i know nothing of soccer - except behkam 😳😆 - but wow u can paint and sketch - im so artistically challenged 😆 - im more of a computer person (afterall i am an engineer 😆)

thanks!
haha right now im not liking it...got no friends..in school i was friends with the seniors and they graduated
whats KKL ??
hehe yh everyone has their own talent...and since ur an engineer i shud come to u for physics..lol..if i need help..hehe which reminds me my lab report is due tomorrow...oh goddd..and im waiting for saturday...*sigh*
and i knew nothing abt soccer but these friends of mine in my physics class are crazzy ppl for soccer and they got me into it...but u HAVE to google alvaro morata and ricardo kaka u might just faint...hehehe
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sidraaa :( YT blocked my vid !

what!! Er!! you know what - dispute it!! and they'll give it back (may take a week) - hold on lemme find a tutorial on how to dispute! one sec.
-Grace- thumbnail
lol..yh nans and u might even remember me...my id was blushpink13 back then (eww so cheesy...sshhh dont tell anyone...rofl)
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hiya grace :)...sorry for randomly popping into your convo 😆 M'shiza ...i'm from canada also..!😛