Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Hey guys such a great thread!! Just saw the first episode of Humsafar, and I LOVE IT.. Im in love with Asher and Khirad.. 😍 Can I join in? I got some creations as well.. (I've just posted it on the creations thread, should I post it here too?)

Hey Mahwash 😃 Welcome to the AT :D Yaah, sure !! do post them here also :) we would love to see you creations :D
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Hina-

aaahh .. anti Khirad&Asher fan hogana issiliye 🤔

aww .. i know^^ especially whn he jumped in the bed .. i wants expecting it .. lol* I thougt shayad he will stare at her or something.. BUT nooo ... he JUMPED !! 😍😆 The first part of clip ws soo cute, while the sec one was so depressing .. aww.. I know his mom and woh DAIN !! 😡 aHH .. Khirad ka face .. 😳 It was soo emotinal .. aur intezar nahi hotaa... 😒

yeah wo Bed wala part is my favorite awww Asher is sooo Romantic 😍 Yeah And Hina yar have u read the Novel? Asher never slapped Khizar (Noor) in novel but yahan Promo main tha

@Mahwash17 Hey welcome here 😃 and would love to see your work
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Promo is so disturbingg =(((
i hope yeh tension last 4 episodes main laayen cz its obvious tension solve toh last epi main hogii =(
-Hina- thumbnail
Woh humsafar tha, magar uss se humnawah na the..
Judaii na thii ..
Woh humsafar tha 😍

aaww.. so heavy words, very meaningfull :) Btw, what does humnawah mean ? thorda confusion hai .. 😳

-Maha- thumbnail
I know it is but This Separation track will be soo Long reeno could be of 10 epis or even more than 10. But it will be worth watching agr totally novel based howa ..
Hina yeah even m confused between Humsafar and Humnawa what the diff between these 2 words
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

yeah wo Bed wala part is my favorite awww Asher is sooo Romantic 😍 Yeah And Hina yar have u read the Novel? Asher never slapped Khizar (Noor) in novel but yahan Promo main tha

@Mahwash17 Hey welcome here 😃 and would love to see your work

Nahi na .. i am weak in urdu .. matlab tohir thori urdu par leti hoon, but i dont think i will be able to read this novel na .. firstly I am not soo good in reading urdu and secondly bohat difficult words hote hai .. but I really want to read the novel and whnt to see the difference between novel and serial .. english meni bhi nahi hai naa..

Haaw ? really .. ?? 😲 have you read the novel ? Kya yaaar .. why did they chnaged it here .. i wish its someone else who slapped her .. i cant see ashar doing it .. ahh ..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
humnawaai ??
i think its saath nibhaana? :s
:| :P
-Maha- thumbnail
Google kiya 😆
Humnawa =One raising the same voice

-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I know it is but This Separation track will be soo Long reeno could be of 10 epis or even more than 10. But it will be worth watching agr totally novel based howa ..
Hina yeah even m confused between Humsafar and Humnawa what the diff between these 2 words

Wahi toh ! yah yah .. we will find it soon :)
xdesiigirl thumbnail
Guys i think the depressing scene are going to be like the last 6-7 episodes because the daughter still needs to be born!
And Sara needs to go crazy lmao
And they still havent got married!
I just want sooo many romantic love scenes hehe