Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

omg i don't think i ever watched sanam bewafa!! but i never really liked maine pyar kiya much either..i mean its good but that movie is sooo looong!!πŸ˜† HSSH just ended now lol!!

oh wow NYC - i always wanted to go there (went there once to my uncle's wedding when i was really little)

and its barely 9:30 here and im sleepy πŸ˜†
Sid.H thumbnail
i want to finish this thread before i sleep!! I am a dedicated Fan!! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow it's 12:30 here!! u got work tomorrow? and yea idk maybe i liked MPK when i was younger but i tried watching it recently and was like huh? rofl!! yup yup SRK rocks!!😊
Sid.H thumbnail
this is cute

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHPtYAzjVjw[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHPtYAzjVjw
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

wow it's 12:30 here!! u got work tomorrow? and yea idk maybe i liked MPK when i was younger but i tried watching it recently and was like huh? rofl!! yup yup SRK rocks!!😊

yup i've got work...my life sucks! - and its so much work to be on IF and pretend to work at the same time...and then actually do some work so that ur bosses dont get mad - thats what i've been doing the last few days - but am trying to focus more on work each day - IF is so addicting - and i keep looking for people to post random scenes from the novel so that i can read them πŸ˜†

idk if i've asked u this - but have u read the novel?
Sid.H thumbnail
i love this one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjy_lDhsTYs[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjy_lDhsTYs
Sid.H thumbnail
sorry fati - i g2g...mit ebe back later or tomorrow

byebye πŸ€—
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
soory i left b4 sidra..but it's 1 AM here so i am about to sleep!! good night!!
finish the thread guys!!πŸ˜ƒ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
INDEX
Spolier 1-Page 25(Humsafar AT#1)
Spolier 2-Page 75(Humsafar AT#1)
Spolier 3-Page 108 (Humsafar AT#2)

Spoiler 4

Khirid and Asher have confessed their Love for each other,However Khirid was suffering from some kind of complex.The social circle of Baseerat,Fareeda and Asher was huge.Parties were part of their every day.Asher had noticed that Khirid remained very conscious while getting ready 4 the parties.Since when was it happening,he had no idea but he knew that Khirid had started to compare her self with modern and stylish girls and he wasnt liking it one bit.He didnt care if she wasnt a daughter of a rich industrialist,So what if she hadnt got educated from a famous institute.This wasnt anything bad.He wanted Khirid to remain as confident as before.He knew that the social circle he was part of contained many women who judged people through their status but he wanted his khirid to know that it didnt matter to him.Asher Wanted to talk to Khirid about this topic,He was looking for a chance when Khirid gave her a chance herself...

*to be continued*

Okay,so i translated this word to word.I hope its upto the mark & u guys were able to undersstand it.

If anybody wants to read the scene themselves go to page 52

Thankyou for readingπŸ˜›
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
omg 😍 thats it !
girl
cuzzz ur'll beautiful just the way you arrreee
ufff man like Ashar make it so hard to find a bf !! no wonder m still single ...where and what do i have to do to find my ashar???