Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintasukma thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Innocentindian .. tq for the information.

Apply_eyes4u, ur point makes sense. Cud be neha's mother .. never know. Keep up the great updates. i'd love to read it every single day.

BLACK? Yeah .. i just read a little about it on the paper today. may take sumtimes to reach malaysia ( i hope it will be in cinema soon) ..

thanks to all. 😛

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kidnappers full name is Shalaka Ranadive and she told us she is Marathi - from Maharashtra.... As I said, quite a friendly person, and smart too it seemed.
twinkle_eyes thumbnail
i think the kidnapper was asked to kidnap AAstha by Neha's mother. She is the one who could know about Abhi and Simran's plan to go to UK easily. And she is the one who has i think greatest hatred for Simran and may be Abhi too and what better way to hurt both of them,.
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kidnapper might be new charcter introduced in the serial
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

that's great news, innocentindian. Thanks for this. I have seen Black and I feel this is the best made Hindi movie so far.....

Honestly, Sree, so do I. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's genius makes the rest of them look like blubbering clowns😕
sana_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys wat r u talking about nothing happen like this😕
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jingle, i agree with you. I too feel the kidnapper is a new entry into the serial and her identity will be opened up slowly.