ff- kese kahun-humsafar part 1cont pg2

dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
khirad mum is taking her last breathe requesting asher to keep her daughter happy ...
scenes shifts to khirad's mum soyam (third day after death) evrybody left khird is sitting on the same bed at wch her mum passd away and crying and recalling her marriage wid asher
*flash bak*
asherz father requested him to get married wid khird
"kya tum apne puphoo ki ye khuwahish b pori nae krskte asher... aj tak apaa ne mjh se kch nae manga r na hi may unhay kuch day paaya magar ab wakt hay k hum apna farz pora krain*sobbing*... apne walid k dil se kya tm is sharmindagi ka bhoj hatanay may madad nae krogay..
ashar: papa may smjh skta hun k pupho ki kya halat hay lekin...
basirat (asherz father): lekin kya... tum us masum bachi ka socho jo apni ma k janay k baad is dunya may tan tanha akeli rehjaegi...
ashar: ap sirf khird k baray may soch rae hain... sara ka kya jis ko bachpan se hi meri nisbat kardiya gaya... har wakt har pal jab b mene apne mustaqbil ka tasawur kiya hay mjhe sirf r sirf sara nazar ae hay... r app is trhan achanak ese kese...
basirat: apne tasawurat se bahar niklo ashar... haqeeqat is say kae zyada nazuk hay ... tumharay khwab na tootain sitrf isi liyay tm ek marti maa ki umedain tordogay... bechari khirad ka...
ashar: bechari khirad?!! maaf kijya abu mana k wo apni maa ki muhabbat se mehroom honay jarae hay magar is ka matlb yeh nae k us ki bechargi ki khatir may apni zindagi barbaad kardun...*saying so he rushd towards his room*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*knock knock*
ashar: abu may khirad k baray may koi baat... *face towards the door*
khirad: may hun...*lowering her gaze* khird...
ashar: *speechless*
khirad: wo... jo b hua... may andar asakti hun *facing questioningly towards ashar*
ashar nods and she enters
khirad: may smjh skti hun k is wakt mere mojodgi b ap ko nagawar lag rahi hay... mene ap k r mamu jaan k beech hui baat sun li...
If i wd get good response dan wd update the whole part hope u guyz are intrstd in reading 😆
those who wants pm add me as a frnd and pm me too plz 😳

Edited by dusk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lovelly!
Please continue! :D
LOL, cant wait ;)
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written Dusk :-)
Im really looking forward to it...very interesting plot
Curious to know that when ashar refused to marry khirad...then what forced him to do so...pls continue soon and add me to ur pm list as well 😊
btw heard khirad name for the first time ever...nice name though :-)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*waves frantically*

i know u from IPKKND forum:D

yayeee;)

continue plz
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oooh i loved it!! Plz do continue! Cant wait for the next part!
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue... I am loving this story.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey it's awesome yaar!! post more soon, i wanna read!!
dusk thumbnail
part 1 (cont)
ohk i before contnuing dis part i want to share my grief 😛 i actually wrote the whole part in word pad instead of using Ms word and it dint savd and i lost it dan again i wrote the same part but wid lot of variations hope u like dis one 😆
k now *mouth shut* back to writing 😳
ohk i want to make it clear ashar nd khirad both are having same flashbaks though dint mentioned ashar yet but by the end of flash bak wd mention him too so dont get confuse 😳
*flsh baks cont* (flash bak is in blue)
ashar:dekho khirad, may janta hun kay tum is wakt is halat may nahi k may tum say ye baat karun... lekin tum b to samjho
khirad:may smjh skte hun
ashar:kash tum smjh skti lekin kbe smjh nae skte k may is waqt kis kashmakash may phasa hun, ek tarsf meray faraiz, tum abu or puphoo hain or dosri taraf meri muhabbat...
khirad:muhabbat... kitni ajeb cheez hay na yeh, yeh muhabbat! dikhnay may to masum lagti hay magar jab aap se chin jae tow
**stopped as if shes caged in her deep thoughts*
ashar: kya tum ne b ksi se...?
khirad: hmmm nahi *coming out of her thoughts realizing dat ashar wz dre nd she wz talking to him*
may ami ki baat krae thi may nae chahti thi wo mjhe is tarhan choradain...
ashar:tanha?
khirad: *mocking* han tanha...
tanha is bhari hui bheer may buht hee tanha
may ne to kbi b mehlun ki khuwahish na ki or na hi kbe apne humsafar ka tasawur... magr may ne ye to nae chaha k may ksi k tasuwuraat ko is tarha
ashar: *unintendly interupting her* PASH PASH KARDO
asharz painful words may b had so much impact on khirads decision dat widout wasting a moment she prononced her decision in front of him
khirad: yhe nahi karna chahti ...
ap mamu jaan ko mera faisla btadijya , wo ksi se b chahin mera nikah tay kardain magar ap se nahi...
sayng so she movd out widout waiting for his response or she dint xpectd him dat he wd reply... cz he seemed so shocked of her refusal ...
ashar wznt xptng her to b so strong... at least he want her to beg in fromnt of him for her happiness he wanted to punish her for all dis pain nd worries wch enterd his life all of sudden jst bcz of her but she dint left a chance for it...
she crushed his ego
his mind could not come out of her thoughts ... a small convo... a very formal convo btwn dem cd leave such impact on him ...he cd not believe dat but it wz truth a reality dat he has to face she wz ruling his mind or heart?! (flash bak ends)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ashar coming out of his thoughts again thinking about khirads courage r her determined decision not to marry him... he recalls the day after dre convo
*flash bak*
next day:
everybody met on dining... there waz a complete silence as if dey wre prepwring themselves for mourning over upcoming incidents...
basirat (asharz father) announces his proposal that ashar would marry khirad or he indirectly ordered ashar dat hes not goin to listen to his xcuses
khirad wz waiting for ashar to break his silence wz disappointed at his blank reaction...
she dan some how dared to speak up bcz it wz the matter of her her whole life
khirad: mamu jaan may janti hun k ami ki aese halat nae k wo ye sb bardasht karpae magar mjhe lgta hay mjhe ye baat krni chahiya ya phr may krna chahti hun...may ashar se shadii nae krna chahti...
she left, Basirat mamu who knew the reason for her refusal remained silent...*flashbaks ends*
khirad who wz now married to ashar ...but why ...*questioning herself* she dint left ny stone unturned she tried her level best to stop dis marriage she still remembers dat day how hard it wz for her to convince her mum
*flashbaks*
she went to see her mum who pale face and weak body lying on the bed already haunting herbut still she wz determined to speak her heart out in front of her...
khirad:amijaan tabiyat kesi hay apki...
mum: tum akhir mere sath esa kyun krae ho ... tum esi to na thi meri bachi...*crying hard*
khirad hurriedly passed a glass of water to her but she refused to gulp it down waiting for her reply...
khirad: ami aap kyun nae smjh rae ... yeh faisla mjhe r na hi apko khushi de skega ... may janti hun k aap majboor hain magar may ye b janti hun k aap apni beti ko is tarhan ksi daladal may phastay nahi dekh sakti...
mam: meri bachi tum baat ko smjho...
ashar acha larka hay or phr tumharay mamu jaan ne khud tumhara rishta manga hay unhone wad kiya hay k wo tumhay har haal may khush rkhenge...r mjhe apne bhai par pora bharosa hay
*tears flowing out of khiradz eyes*
khirad: magar ashar... wo nae chahtay mjhe ami may kbi b un ki muhabbat hasil nae karpaungi... wo har wakt mjh me sara ko dekhna chahin gay magar may sar nae r jab unhain is baat ka ehsaas hoga to wo mjhe hi is kami k zimadaar tehraenge...aap ki beti itni mazbut nae k din raat us shaks k sath guzaray jo us ki muhabbat ka kail hi na hun... plz ami plz... smjhiya meri baat ko
*she wz so much crying nd pleading dat she slipped down to floor *
(flashback ends)
ashar: may b our life cd have been on dfrnt paths if i wd not have heard khirads cry dat day 😕
he still remmbers wen khirad says those words
"qabool hay" dese words wre not assuring her acceptance but the pain, she want to release her mum from pain
nd she wz successful in doin so bcz after a moment her mumz soul went out of this world leaving khirad and ashar for a new journey...
thnx guyz for liking ma half update dats so sweet of u em hoping more coments nd more likes 😳 *greedy me*😆
so so leave comments nd dont forget to hit like button nd yea those who want pmz add me as frnd nd pm me
regards,
nimrah 😳 (nimmo)
dusk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Lovelly!

Please continue! :D
LOL, cant wait ;)

lol for the update 😆
thanx i thought nobody gonna reply but thanx for commenting 😳
dusk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

Very well written Dusk :-)

Im really looking forward to it...very interesting plot
Curious to know that when ashar refused to marry khirad...then what forced him to do so...pls continue soon and add me to ur pm list as well 😊
btw heard khirad name for the first time ever...nice name though :-)

me too have heard dis name first tyme..but love it 😳
yea its the suspence keep reading wd disclose it slowly slowly 😆 thnx for comenting nd appreciating 😊