atif aslam's engaged...Confirmed!!

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Atif Aslam who is perhaps the most popular celebrity of the country has gotten engaged last month to a girl named, Sara Bharwana, a reliable source tells who apparently knows both of them.

Our source further adds that Aslam is going out with the lady, who is a Kinnaird graduate, for about 4 years and for some reason still doesn't want to make her public. It could be because the pop star thinks he will lose his following like this.

Since it's already been a month and the word hasn't come out, it is obvious that the management will come with straight denial once they hear of this. Also, since the news is as big as it can get, we wanted to confirm it with another source which unfortunately we couldn't.

We badly wanted to get hands on some of the engagement pictures but unfortunately since the ceremony only had immediate family, we couldn't grab those either.

I mean I know how it's like, "Pics or didn't happen", but that's all we have on this for now. We will keep you posted as we have more.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RhgLlPOXc[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Atif Aslam Engaged With Sarah Bharwana: This is the latest information getting from the electronic media that Pakistani Singer Atif Aslam Get Engaged with Kinnaird College Student. She is an Athlete in Kinnaird College for Women. Atif Aslam & Sara Bharwana Engagement on Monday 18th October 2011.

http://bookmarks.oneindia.in/category/News/singer-atif-aslam-and-sara-bharwana-engagement-pictures/
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea he is... n its been quite long time now...her fiance is my Tayi's relative..she met thm both on a dinner 2 months ago n Atif was like plzz dont spread the news n dont take any pics of me wid my fiance coz i dun wanna announce my engagement right now... Lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chalo.. good for him.. weyse on a serous note.. do a star really lose his stardom by making it public that he is in a relationship\married??
i mean there are many who are married and have made it public but they are quite famous.. their stardom hasnt been affected by the change in their relationship status.. Ali Zafar is the guy that comes to my mind instantly who is open about his relationship and is quite a rage..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

yea he is... n its been quite long time now...her fiance is my Tayi's relative..she met thm both on a dinner 2 months ago n Atif was like plzz dont spread the news n dont take any pics of me wid my fiance coz i dun wanna announce my engagement right now... Lol

really??tell me hows d girl like??is she pretty??coz atif certainly aint handsome😆 sorry but dats true..hes talented (i guess😕) but not handsome..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

chalo.. good for him.. weyse on a serous note.. do a star really lose his stardom by making it public that he is in a relationship\married??

i mean there are many who are married and have made it public but they are quite famous.. their stardom hasnt been affected by the change in their relationship status.. Ali Zafar is the guy that comes to my mind instantly who is open about his relationship and is quite a rage..

absolutely..dast ridiculous wen stars think dat way🤢
Adorable-RH3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh good news... congratz to him
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

really??tell me hows d girl like??is she pretty??coz atif certainly aint handsome😆 sorry but dats true..hes talented (i guess😕) but not handsome..

hmm yea she's just ok..not soo pretty...lol yea i dun like him too..only few of his songs r gud...ab tou phir bhi uski kuch personality ban gayi hai...shuru shuru mein tou lagta tha pta nai kahan se uth ke agya hai😆
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

lol yeah so true 😆

hmm yea she's just ok..not soo pretty...lol yea i dun like him too..only few of his songs r gud...ab tou phir bhi uski kuch personality ban gayi hai...shuru shuru mein tou lagta tha pta nai kahan se uth ke agya hai😆

sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, its been done for some time now...Sara is my Bhabhi's (sister-in-law) friend from kinnaird college...they used to study together. she had a facebook which she deleted after the engagement, i guess, but i have a few pics of her. i would've shared them, but i don't want to be the one to provoke any controversy lol
She was apparently known for her looks in college, and indeed it is visible by her pics. She's not wow pretty, but I guess her fashion sense is nice