Sadhika Randhawa is replaced by Resshmi Ghosh[Zee]

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Sadhika Randhawa is replaced by Resshmi Ghosh in Shobha Somnath Ki
Sadhika Randhawa who played the role of Indumati, Shobha's wicked stepmother on Zee TV's historical sagaShobha Somnath Ki is all set to be replaced by Resshmi Ghosh in the coming week of the show. Though Sadhika is citing health issues as the reason for her departure, sources reveal that Resshmi Ghosh was always the original choice for the role and it was only because of her lack of dates that the role went to Sadhika. So, now in the face of Sadhika's repeated health problems and absence from shoot, the production house ran a check with Resshmi and realized that she had no date issues anymore and could shoot extensively for the show.

So, out went Sadhika and in came Resshmi! Actor Resshmi Ghosh is only too happy to be a part of the show. "I have caught a few episodes of the show and I think that the opportunity to essay such a role is very difficult to turn down. I only hope that I am able to live up to the expectations that the producers and the audience have of me in the upcoming track." says Resshmi, all smiles.

Watch Resshmi Ghosh take on the role of Indumati on Shobha Somnath Ki, every Monday to Friday at 8 PM, only on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx 4 sharing 4 info but i think Saadika did a very gud job, she fitted d role of Indumati very well !! 👏