--||First Anniversary Celebrations||--

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

First of all, Im really sorry for making a post of anniversary so late. My net was completely down.😭😭

Its 20th September….

The date when 1st episode was aired… It was the date when like me, many women, ladies, girls were glued to their TV sets on 9pm to watch the much awaited love story of Avdhesh and Arpita.

I still remember the craze which we had to watch the love story of Bhaiyyaji of Lallanpur and the innocent girl Arpita. The after episode discussions were always awaited. The analysis of Dreamy di of each episode was eye-opening. Each member's view was different. Yet we enjoyed every second here, didn't we..!!!

One year has passed, GKD ended, everything has changed ….but the love for them remains…..

Even though GKD had a tragic ending but the Love story of Avita became immortal in our hearts. Their love story touched our hearts and I hope it remains forever…

So…..,

Let us Rejoice the Love Story of Avita……. And Let the craze of one year remain as it was …..

Wait ..wait...the celebration hasnt ended yet😉😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy 1st Anniversary 2 GKD n team n my lovely GKDians ⭐️

Celebrating the unique & different love story of Avdesh & Arpita (our very own AVITA).
Celebrating & remembering our masti n fun, analysis dat v had & wud continue 2 hv on the GKD Forum.
Celebration 4 gettng such wonderful GKDian frnds.

Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy GKD Anniversary Gkdians,
Wow yaar show aired hardly 9 months but its like a lifetime for all gkdians all ovr the world,
Such beautiful story n couple yaar
Avita bind us from thr first scene to the last scene of show, whether they fight or cry they touched our heart,
M still having faith that our Avita vil come back to giv us those beautiful lov stry again.
What u say gals?
Oye once again Happy Anniversary for our dear Avita and our lovly home GKD forum :-)
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Gkd Anniversary to all my friends.
So what dat our show has gone off air but our Avita will always be there,we will never forget dem.
Gkdlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, u r exactly right...!!! GKD make us craze 2 watch our AvIta's magical love...❤️ im sooo glad GKD ended but still GKDian's hasn't 4got thm n their uniquest love...🥳 well, missing thm sooo muchh & yes, GKD is my home forum...we will keep celebrating GKD's annivarsary every year n keeping the amazing memories refreshed foreverrr...!!!! ❤️ n yeah, i have the deeep feeeling that thy'll cum bak 2 rule our hearts again as our very own *AvIta*...as their r many many prooofs..the main n first one "hum 7th janam aapka sath deynge"...😃 well, AvIta n GKD we missing u sooo much...😭❤️ a very very HAPPY ANNIVARSARY to our heart beat AvIta n my life GKD & my alll luvly GKD'ians...😊 waiting 4 dat same craze n magic back...GKD 2 plzzz 😉
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Gkd lover
yes dear we all want d magic again.
Hope ki next year Gkd2 will also be on air and we will celebrate Gkd anniversary at 2-2 forums.
Kash aisa ho... 😍
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True Prashuuu...really miss those days of GK D...Those weekends, when we used to restlessly wait for the Monday to come .

those dialogues on which we used to have endless discussions.

ashish's excellent expressions...and the comments on his features...

all of them were magical...
can never forget them all...