Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642940 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lolo and Ravs hitting each other with wigs 😆 I can imagine that. Oh man, the 90s were good fun. Now it's just verbal tit for tat in the media. Not fun at all!
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Salman taseer dated some beautiful gals *gasppp* 😲
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: respect123

I think you have the Akshay kumar affairs in an incorrect order. After Pooja Batra he moved on to Shilpa Shetty. He dumped Shilpa when he met Raveena Tandon and had a very torrid affair with her. During the shooting of Kathron ka Khiladi?? (or some such movie in which he starred with Rekha), Rekha was drooling all over him. She used to paw him and make him sit with her for her home-made tiffins. Reports say that Akshay also warmed her bed. Well anyway Raveena saw red and to take revenge on him went ahead and had her own torrid affair with Sunny Deol. Apparently they got it on in an airplane one time. This made Akshay very mad and heart-broken. He begged Raveena to stop but she wouldn't. She dumped him because she was having too good a time with Sunny.

Meanwhile Sunny was a trustworthy stud-muffin of Dimple. Basically the standby constant "man" in Dimple's life.

When Akshay couldn't cajole Raveena he did the next best thing - ran to Dimple's house to ask her to rein in Sunny instead.

So he kept going to Dimple's house to rant and weep and li'l Twinkle fell for Akshay. She nursed his broken heart and he fell for her on the rebound. Smart cookie however refused to have an affair with him until he married her and he did.

I wish there was a happily ever after but in entered many a Piggy Chops and Katrina and all the "gori" extras whom Akshay has a strange fascination for - and who star abundantly in all his movies. Apparently he specifically asks for them.

Interesting! I remember Shilpa and Akshay had a problem while shooting Mein Khiladi Tu Anari and she was very vocal about how much she disliked him. And it was quite a surprise when they got together later.
And you're totally right about Sunny/Raveena/Akshay/Dimple. Sunny and Ravs were 'close friends' for a brief period, apparently Dimple and Sunny were on one of their 'breaks'. The Rekha/Akshay story, Raveena herself has confirmed, many times.
Thanks for the juicy addition!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is it just me or didn't Salman and Priety give out a very flirtish vibe on her PZ Chat show? I kept getting a ''Friends with benefits'' kinda vibe from their body language.. Is there any truth in this relationship??
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Is it just me or didn't Salman and Priety give out a very flirtish vibe on her PZ Chat show? I kept getting a ''Friends with benefits'' kinda vibe from their body language.. Is there any truth in this relationship??

I see you were not around for Dexter's "dope on Preity" 😆
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I see you were not around for Dexter's "dope on Preity" 😆

Oh its already been discussed? Link please😆
642940 thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1770289

For your enjoyment 😆

It's a long thread...but Preity-Sallu are there somewhere!
Edited by RafAholic - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
^^ thanks!! ummm 61 pages? this shud be fun 🤣🤣
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedkruti

well, who knows how many other love child these actors have??

reminds me of this --

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaLygnGLME[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaLygnGLME

Feroz Khan & his "awards". 😆

Edited by bamboocopter - 13 years ago
649486 thumbnail
^ Ferozi Khan😆...He was one of a kind