Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nthn surprisin :P !
except naked shilpa statue near swimmin poool.. lolz!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Another old affair is Sushmita Sen's. She was dating a Delhi guy Rajat when she went to compete for Miss Universe. She dumped him as soon as she became Miss Universe.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was Mads, Dimple: confesses Jackie

Jyothi Prabhakar, TNN Aug 15, 2009, 12.00am IST

My wife's a big girl, Said Jackie Shroff when we asked him if his wife Ayesha was having an affair.

Jackie, who was in the city told us, "She's a big girl. There's nothing pulling or holding her down. She has her own ambition, her own friends. She's given me a lot of leeway always. I too have been like that. There were Meenakshi, Madhuri, Dimple – usne uff tak nahi kara. She never said anything. Baaki sab bindaas hai. Usko iska hazaar guna maaf hai."

TallyHo thumbnail

The Women in Sanjay Dutt's Life

Chakpak News Service on 1 Mar 2011 3:06 PM

First love Tina Munim

Sanjay Dutt and Richa Sharma

Sanjay Dutt has never fallen short of love affairs. The list of beauties is endless and many a the time seemed to be 'the one'! After a 'rocky' ride up the hill to stardom, 'Sanju' has finally settled with Manyata Dutt. Here's a look at the women in Sanjay Dutt's life.

Sanjay Dutt has proved to be a lover, a husband, and a doting father. But he has also had an image of being a cassanova. Dutt has been linked with Tina Munim, Richa Sharma, Madhuri Dixit, Lisa Ray, Rhea Pillai, Nadia Durrani, and finally settled down with Manyata.

Young-blooded Dutt, during the filming of his debut movie, Rocky, fell for actress Tina Munim. Unfortunately for him, the love was was one sided. Dutt was then smitten by Richa Sharma whom he first met in a drug rehab centre. They married in 1987 and have a daughter named Trishaala. It was a grand wedding and the Dutt family celebrated with much pomp and grandeur.

Next in line was the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit. Given Madhuri's beauty and their chemistry onscreen, it was understandable that Sanjay Dutt fell madly in love again. But Dutt's arrest under Tada, got in the way of their relationship and many believe that his jail stint was the main reason that Dixit dumped Dutt! There were also rumors at the time that Dutt had a fling with model Lisa Ray.

Sanjay Dutt and Rhea Pillai

Sanjay bowled by the stunning Madhuri

Two years after Richa Sharma's death, Dutt was ready to marry again. The lady in question was sultry model, Rhea Pillai. There have been several controversies regarding the two. The brawls between the two became the talk of tinsel town and the two decided to get divorced. There were also huge issues, regarding alimony is between the two and rumors suggest that Rhea and Sanju often fought about Manyata too.

Actress Nadia Durrani has also had a shot at romancing Sanjay Dutt. But their relationship wasn't given much attention by the media owing to Dutt's long list of linkups. It is rumored that Durrani and Dutt dated for three long years and Dutt was apparently planning to marry Nadia.

Mr. and Mrs. Dutt

Once again, Dutt faced the ghosts of TADA passed and he was jailed again, albeit briefly. When he was cleared of the charges and could resume his life again, Nadia had exited the picture and Manyata began appearing alongside a disheveled Sanjay. Dutt claimed that Manyata was his long-time girlfriend, even as curious reporters could swear that she had appeared out of nowhere. Dutt had to stand up for her in front of his family and friends who bitterly opposed this union.

Manyata and Sanjay were married in 2008 and have two children. Dutt also has a daughter named Trishala from first wife, the late Richa Sharma.

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Monami: That might have been shocking to Daily Mail and people living in Britain. But all this is well known in India.

Btw was Shilpa really responsible for breaking up Raj Kundra's marriage?

I heard yes. His wive said in a statement that Shilpa was responsible. Ithink in UK it was a huge scandle😳
Akshay with son on birthday(articles and pictures like this, I don't want to think Akshay had anything with Priynka, Plus twinkle is way prettier)
Though, we all have seen and loved the macho side of Akshay Kumar in his films, it was good to see the emotional side of the Khiladi Kumar in real life!

Akshay Kumar's son Aarav celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday and after reading what he posted on twitter, it is clear that Akshay got very emotional on this Akshay Kumar's son Aarav celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday and after reading what he posted on twitter, it is clear that Akshay got very emotional on this special day!

His long, yet touching, post read: "Today is my Son's 9th Birthday & i can't describe how I'm feeling! Sad that my lil boy is growing up or excited coz we can now adventure in more together!

Every father, no matter where he comes from, just wants the Best in life for his child. Its true!

"I'm unbelievably blessed to have him as my son, and a wife that mother's him & takes care of him every second I'm not there. And to all the fathers out there, i wish ur son's & daughter's as much happiness as i wish my own.

"Being a parent is hard but its the greatest gift I've ever been given. To my wife, i couldn't wish for a better mother for my child... To all the parents out there i say a prayer for all ur children.

Love from the Actor, the Father & the Brother to u all..."

Akshay, now we totally know why you got yourself inked with your son's name!
Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ufff this one was shocking to me but Ranveer singh was dating Aahana Deol - hema malini and Dharmendra's second daughter...😕 and now she is dating guzaarish actor aditya roy kapoor...😆

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-03-12/news-interviews/28683480_1_ranveer-singh-ahana-anushka-sharma

and sonakshi used to date aditya shroff, related to owner of fame adlabs...

and now that guy is married to a TV actress who was in Nach Baliye - 4 with her ex-BF 😆
http://weddingsutra.com/blog/index.php/tag/megha-gupta/

Edited by lovedkruti - 13 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail

Saif Ali Khan Affairs – Some Details

The actor has been linked with several women. Even when he was married to Amrita Singh, there were rumors that he had had affairs with Riya Sen, Priety Zinta and Smriti Mishra. However, none of these rumors were ever confirmed.😆

@ tally : m not surprised about Saif at all😆

but I remember reading this that during DCH shooting, Aamir and Preity dated briefly and Reena, Aamir's ex wife found out about the affair and this was one of the main reasons of her divorce decision as well...
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does someone have a pic of Rajeev Mulchandani?
I found this, What a lovely title !😆

By JohnnyD
30 November 2006
AISHWARYA RAI ' THE MANIPULATOR

Aishwarya Rai is riding high with DHOOM 2's success and also being with Bachchan's family visiting Varanasi temple recently. While she doesn't have much to rave about her success in Bollywood, Ash has always been in the news for her alleged affair with her leading men ever since she made her decision to join Bollywood.

Who can forget Salman Khan (sources claim he is still very much in love with Ash) from Ash's life? However, Ash has been intelligent enough to be linked with hit Bollywood heroes in various stages of her career. When she made her entry in Bollywood, she was dating model Rajeev Mulchandani. However, when she established her two feet in Bollywood, success eluded her even though she had a million dollar looks. One after another film flopped. Be it her Bollywood debut film BARSAAT with Bobby Deol or else JEANS in Tamil. It was this time, when she ditched Rajeev and got into Salman Khan's good books. Her beauty surely blew Salman's bachelorhood and the two became the hot couple.

While they were seeing each other and painting Goa red, Sanjay Leela Bhansali cashed on the couple's amazing chemistry to make HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM. Needless to say, the film was a huge hit and Ash even won every award for portraying the role of Nandini in the film. Their love affair continued but not for long. Sources claim that Ash used Salman to enhance her career in Bollywood, while the Khan was truly in love with her. Each time, Salman and Ash were together out of town, they seemed to be the most loving couple on this earth. However, the moment Ash flew back home in Mumbai, she complained to her mother about the atrocities of the Khan, to be in the good books of her mother. This double standard irritated Salman to no ends, sources claim. This is when Ash was facing the brunt of Salman's ire and been hit several times by her boyfriend, as reported in various dailies.

To escape Salman's passionate relationship, Ash tried to shift her loyalty towards Shah Rukh Khan's camp. Shah Rukh too was enamoured by her beauty and they worked together first in JOSH and then gave a super hit film in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's DEVDAS. Salman Khan was furious because Ash was avoiding her calls and making various excuses to be with Shah Rukh, who had offered her then CHALTE CHALTE. We all know how Salman stormed the sets of the film and had a showdown with King Khan and Ash. Shah Rukh realized it was not a good idea to have bad relationship with the brat of the industry Salman Khan. Very cleverly, Shah Rukh dropped Ash from his project and took Rani Mukherjee instead. Ash not only lost a very good project (CHALTE CHALTE) but also a friend in Shah Rukh Khan, who preferred to stay far away from couple's (Salman & Ash) personal lives.

While the two were having a continuous fight in their relationship, Ash was double timing Salman and developing her relationship with Vivek Oberoi, who made great news as Ramu's protg. While Vivek Oberoi thought Ash was in love with him, she had planned her grand exit from Salman's life in a true Bollywood movie. KYON HO GAYA NA released as their first movie. However, the box office dumped the chemistry less couple very badly. However, Vivek Oberoi became overnight, a hero, and knight in the shining armour for Ash by declaring in the press meet that Salman threatened him to be away from his ladylove 41 times. A sensible Salman kept quiet because he had found love in Katrina Kaif. Ash played her card well and started being seen with Vivek in almost all the parties. Vivek was happy as his career never really took off after Ramu's COMPANY. To show her loyalty, Ash even recommended Vivek's name to Subhash Ghai, who took him in KISNA ' The Warrior, reveals inside source from Ghai's camp.

With the film having bombed, Vivek became almost a non-entity in Bollywood and Ash was finding a strong foothold to give a hit. With none of her films becoming a hit, Ash slowly started making statement in various dailies (through her manager cum PR Hari Singh) that her affair with Vivek is over. A shattered Vivek realized how Ash had used him to escape Salman's clutches. All this while, Abhishek Bachchan was slowly climbing the ladder of success with hit films like BUNTY AUR BABLI, SARKAR, DHOOM and KANK. While Bachchan junior was often seen with Rani Mukherjee, Ash was making her presence felt in their family, slowly and steadily. She even did the 'Kajra re'" in BUNTY AUR BABLI with senior and junior Bachchan.

After KUCH NA KAHO flopped, JP Dutta roped in Abhishek and Ash for his prestigious flop movie UMRAO JAAN. The media was fed with some interesting personal details of the two, Ash and Abhishek, while they were shooting in Rajasthan. While many in the industry feel that Ash is a great manipulator and since she had become a global icon, she played her cards well to be in the good books of the Bachchan family. While Rani Mukherjee quietly side stepped from Bachchan's family, Ash made her conspicuous presence in all the family gathering of the Bachchans. Needless to say, while Ash is using Abhishek to be in limelight, the Bachchans too are using her to be written about in media.

Each time the media goes berserk with Ash and Abhishek's marriage, the Bachchans are quick to issue a statement of denial in the press. Indeed a clever ploy to be in the news, feels many from the industry. One will have to see for how long will Ash be with the Bachchans because in the past six to seven years, she has moved from Rajeev Mulchandani to Salman Khan to Shah Rukh Khan to Vivek Oberoi with regular intervals. Currently, being with Abhishek Bachchan seems to be the mantra. Will she marry Bachchan junior in near future? One will have to wait and watch.

Edited by lovedkruti - 13 years ago