Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like everyone in BW has dated each other at one point 😕😆
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
every relationship in BW is pretty much messed up...
233283 thumbnail
Respect: Actually it was Rekha /Pooja Batra/ Raveena at or around the same time. Ayesha Jhulka was before that. Then after Raveena/Rekha/Pooja period, entered Shilpa who he left for Twinkle.

Akshay was a khiladi of the highest order. 😆

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg.. the oldies are way worser then aaj kal ki generation
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its akshay khanna
not kumar

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Akshaye-Ash, really? Never heard that one before. Akshay-Rekha is just totally weird...lol

Originally posted by: respect123

I think you have the Akshay kumar affairs in an incorrect order. After Pooja Batra he moved on to Shilpa Shetty. He dumped Shilpa when he met Raveena Tandon and had a very torrid affair with him. During the shooting of Kathron ka Khiladi?? (or some such movie in which he starred with Rekha), Rekha was drooling all over him. She used to paw him and make him sit with her for her home-made tiffins. Reports say that Akshay also warmed her bed. Well anyway Raveena saw red and to take revenge on him went ahead and had her own torrid affair with Sunny Deol. Apparently they got it on in an airplane one time. This made Akshay very mad and heart-broken. He begged Raveena to stop but she wouldn't. She dumped him because she was having too good a time with Sunny.

Meanwhile Sunny was a trustworthy stud-muffin of Dimple. Basically the standby constant "man" in Dimple's life.

When Akshay couldn't cajole Raveena he did the next best thing - ran to Dimple's house to ask her to rein in Sunny instead.

So he kept going to Dimple's house to rave and weep and li'l Twinkle fell for Akshay. She nursed his broken heart and he fell for her on the rebound. Smart cookie however refused to have an affair with him until he married her and he did.

I wish there was a happily ever after but in entered many a Piggy Chops and Katrina and all the "gori" extras whom Akshay has a strange fascination for - and who star abundantly in all his movies. Apparently he specifically asks for them.

He is the most Colorful punjabi munda outta everyone out there...he surely has a big competition with Raj Kapoor 😆 and I think he might end up winning it as well...

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^even Ranbir Kapoor's affair list is nothing in front of Akki's escapades 😆
^^ for sure...ranbir kapoor is nuthing in front of akki and his granddad 😆
I think the 1st poster was right. Since I am obessed with Akshay I know his girl's listpooja batra to some unknown he was to be engaged too then to Ranveena who some say have secretely married, then to shilpa, and lastly to twinkle (i guess he cheated on Shilpa though)
Rekha, Mahima, etc are nonsense nothing happen btw them and then we had post marriage gossip on Priyanka (also no prove on it).
On Ranveena there is a video on YOUTUBE thought on posting it here. Its post her marriage where she talks openly on Akshay..which I give her courgage has a married woman talks on her relationship with Akshay (these two were just hot)
Edited by wat_up - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Respect: Actually it was Rekha /Pooja Batra/ Raveena at or around the same time. Ayesha Jhulka was before that. Then after Raveena/Rekha/Pooja period, entered Shilpa who he left for Twinkle.

Akshay was a khiladi of the highest order. 😆

Yeah... Both a national and a international khiladi... 😉 I am sure chote chote Akki's can be spotted in places as far as Russia too... 😆
And @ respect123... adding to your list... Ayesha Jhulka too and he did squeeze in Mahima Chaudary too somewhere in between all those other girls...