Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ruky, Rajesh Khanna was a superstar in his time...VERYYY good looking guy. My parents tell me his craze was something else--girls married photos of his. It's no wonder Tina fell for him..

girls used to send him letters written in blood and kiss his car🤪🤣
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apparently Sanjeev Kumar never recovered from Hema's turning him down and drank himself to death. Vijeyta Pandit's elder sis Sulakshana Pandit was crazy after Sanjeev Kumar and wanted to marry him but he had eyes only for Hema. She went literally crazy and I think , died?? a lonely crazy spinster. OR- is she still alive? Now i am confused...

And does someone have dope on Danny Dengzoppa? He was quite the ladies man, I read. And - what about Raaj kumar?
shamil thumbnail
true. sulakshna pandit proposed to sanjeev but he could never get over his love for hema. She remained unmarried .
By the way music director Adesh srivatsa is her brother-in-law I guess
shamil thumbnail
parveen babi had a short fling with a married danny , I have heard danny was romanitcally linked with an actress called kim too and later married her ditching his first wife

shamil thumbnail
another scandalous affair was between vinod mehra and bindiya goswami , the' golmaal' (old) fame
shared a professional relationship that soon turned into love and marriage.
Though Vinod Mehra was a married man, the couple eloped together. It was a major scandal.
For one, nobody had an inkling of the affair and secondly Vinod Mehra had been married to his second wife, Meena Broca for just three months. The romance took an ugly turn when, according to press reports, Meena Broca's brothers threatened the actor. Even Bindiya Goswami's parents were not happy with their relationship. They felt that she had thrown away a promising career to live with an already married man. So dire were the consequences that for a period of time Vinod Mehra and Bindiya Goswami were forced to move from hotel to hotel.

The two seemed to be happy enough together and lived together for several years.

However, one day history repeated itself – only the other way around. This time, it was Bindiya Goswami who eloped. She left Vinod Mehra to run away with director J P Dutta. In fact, she even went through with a marriage ceremony with J P Dutta despite the fact that she was still married to Vinod Mehra. Vinod Mehra was heart-broken and did try to win his love back. But his pleadings were in vain as his erstwhile love stuck on with J P Dutta.

460091 thumbnail
what about govinda and anil kapoor?
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

what about govinda and anil kapoor?

will try to dig up the dirt for u😆

I have heard sanjay-madhuri were so madly in love after 'saajan' that they couldnt wait to 'get together' for a spot of intimacy. But the tada case came and she left him .
shamil thumbnail
Actor-turned-Congress MP Govinda and actress Rani Mukerji were living together in her Versova flat. They began staying there a couple of months ago. The decision was the culmination of a four-year-long love affair between the two. Govinda's wife Sunita allegedly packed her bags and moved out of their Juhu bungalow Jal Darshan with their two children .
Later he left rani when his daughter narmada tried to kill herself
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

The two seemed to be happy enough together and lived together for several years.

However, one day history repeated itself ' only the other way around. This time, it was Bindiya Goswami who eloped. She left Vinod Mehra to run away with director J P Dutta. In fact, she even went through with a marriage ceremony with J P Dutta despite the fact that she was still married to Vinod Mehra.

never read that 😳

401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Actor-turned-Congress MP Govinda and actress Rani Mukerji were living together in her Versova flat. They began staying there a couple of months ago. The decision was the culmination of a four-year-long love affair between the two. Govinda's wife Sunita allegedly packed her bags and moved out of their Juhu bungalow Jal Darshan with their two children .

Later he left rani when his daughter narmada tried to kill herself

may be that is the reason why Govinda is tenacious about launching her 😉