Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Oh, yes. That makes sense.

I have no idea if he's officially still a Muslim. It's not like anyone took the 'conversion' seriously anyway.

P.S. I said Hindu, when I think the Deols are Sikh. But what I meant was the Hindu Marriage Act, which was meant to encompass Sikhs as well.

But it might explain the conversion. Since I don't think Sikhism ever allowed Polygamy.
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As teenagers growing up in Bombay we often used to read these about these affairs.

Then when AIDS was discovered that was around 88- 89...we used to wonder how it will affect BOLLYWOOD.

With so many of them changing partners... Today after almost 20 yrs Its sure is a blessing these guys are all NORMAL and have healthy lives.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: the scrutineer

Think Prakash Kaur, the first wife, would have DEFINITELY filed a complaint. Would explain why Dharmendra felt he HAD to convert. Question is though, is he still officially a Muslim? Or did he pack it in after the wedding?

He became a MUSLIM only to get married...I doubt whether he is a muslim now.
Its unfortunate how these celebrities get away with all this,

There were so many after Hema Malini. Sanjeev Kumar was besotted with her. And the other was Jeetendra...
Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He probably isn't a Muslim...dont think he follows it. But aah well he's married with two wives...two sons and two daughters.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ruky, Rajesh Khanna was a superstar in his time...VERYYY good looking guy. My parents tell me his craze was something else--girls married photos of his. It's no wonder Tina fell for him..
As for dharam paaji I don't think he's still Muslim. He actually has 2 sons and 4 daughters.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

He probably isn't a Muslim...dont think he follows it. But aah well he's married with two wives...two sons and two daughters.

Doesn't he have two other daughters from his first wife also. So that's like 2 sons, 4 daughters 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Ruky, Rajesh Khanna was a superstar in his time...VERYYY good looking guy. My parents tell me his craze was something else--girls married photos of his. It's no wonder Tina fell for him..

As for dharam paaji I don't think he's still Muslim. He actually has 2 sons and 4 daughters.

what the hell?😕
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
bolly is serialouly so mess
is there any true releationship here..
man every1 cheating some1 & having an affair..
yuck..
saare ke saare aise
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

The Tina Munim Rajesh Khanna affair was one of the most talked about extra marital relationships in Bollywood. This could be because of the fact that neither Tina Munim nor Rajesh Khanna tried to hide the fact that they were in love. The two were open about their relationship. They went to the extent of shocking the Indian public by announcing that they were so much in love that they even shared a toothbrush.🤢

toothpick bhi share kar letey... kuch per paudey kam kaatney partey 😆

401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

Rajesh Khanna entered Hindi films in the latter half of the 1960s. Anju Mahendru, his girl friend, was his anchor in films. She was a dress designer who taught him what to wear and how to carry himself. He left Anju and married Dimple Kapadia (who was) half his age."

hmm! that Anju chapter was before Dimple. interesting! 😕