Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena1976 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Avani

I am Leena from New York, USA
I am also married and God have blessed me with beautiful daughter . Her name is Jasmine and she is 4 years old. I visit this forum sometimes during my lunch break. I hope we can be friends and have fun toghter.
Where are you from Originally?
    Edited by leena1976 - 18 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is the first time I am coming to Dulhan forum...I am usually very active in JJKN forum..I liked the introduction thing Simran..good work.

I would definitely like to be ur friend and Hi to you all.
I am Anju from New Jersey , USA. I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters - a 6 yr old (Aditi) and a 23 months old (Suhani). Hey Leena and Avani...i would like to get in touch with you gals...let us have some fun..
Hi ji to all. Hope to be your friend. 😊 Have fun in here ji. Enjoy. Take care ji.
zarna thumbnail
hi all well my name is zarna. i live in usa. i m 19 years old. i love to read, sit on computer, and cook. i love babies, soft toys and dogs(they are my favorite). i love to decorate places like rooms, books, etc. yet im studying for pharmacy. science is the best thing. i love to read more and more about it especially biology. i love fardeen khan but he is already taken. 😭 . well thats all i can think of right now. if u wanna no any thing else ur more then welcome to ask. i would love to make frineds with u all. 😊
Hi ji Zarna. Arre wah, you like all the things I do, and are going into the same field as me ji. Well, I'm not fond of science, but I do like Biology. I hope like it here ji. Enjoy ji. Take care.
cutemah thumbnail
hiii
im nosheen
hope to make frends here 😳
leena1976 thumbnail
Hi Anju,
        Nice to hear from you. I hope to get in touch with you and have some fun.
leena
Edited by leena1976 - 18 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

hi all well my name is zarna. i live in usa. i m 19 years old. i love to read, sit on computer, and cook. i love babies, soft toys and dogs(they are my favorite). i love to decorate places like rooms, books, etc. yet im studying for pharmacy. science is the best thing. i love to read more and more about it especially biology. i love fardeen khan but he is already taken. 😭 . well thats all i can think of right now. if u wanna no any thing else ur more then welcome to ask. i would love to make frineds with u all. 😊

U r my friend already ji coz I lub dogs tooπŸ˜› they're ma absolute fav. and i think science is DA best thing too ji specially bio😳 but me only 15😳 and ma name is Jot aka JK and ofcourse I'm a kudi jiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena1976

Hi Anju,
        Nice to hear from you. I hope to get in touch with you and have some fun. You can email me at ************@hotmail.com if you would like to talk besides this forum.

leena

Beta u shudn't be giving ur personal id on the forum jiπŸ˜›

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JK_5

Beta u shudn't be giving ur personal id on the forum jiπŸ˜›

I agree JK.....Leena, we can use PM service of the forum to be in touch...