ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OS - I Love you

The three words are very easy to read but very difficult to say''and that is I LOVE YOU'''.❤️

Maan and Geet were working in office '''.. Geet was very tired and wanted to go home early so she was trying to finish the work as early as possible'''.. Maan had started realising his feeling for Geet''.. Maan wanted Geet to be around so he kept on giving her some or the other work'''.. Geet was sitting in her cabin and wondering aaj Maan ko kya hogaya hai itna sara kaam dete jar aha hai''.. aur mujhe ghar jana hai''' ab kya karu''.. Adi enters Geet cabin and says are Geet you were suppose to go home early right then what are you doing here''.. Geet get furious and says kya karu Adi Sir yeh Maan ne dekho kitna kaam de diya hai''.. Its not getting over only'' Adi says is it urgent or do it tomorrow''' Geet says Maan wants it now''.. Adi says Geet you need my help''' Geet no Adi sir you have to go for a meeting, you go I will manage'' Adi says ok if you need any help call me I will be there''.. Geet says ok Adi Sir''' Adi says ok Bye''

Geet is searching some files on her table and is cribbing for not able to find the file''' Maan who was passing by Geet's cabin overhears and enters the cabin and says Geet kya hua'.. Geet turns and is little shocked and losses her balance and was about to fall and Maan holds her'''. 

They both stare in each other eyes''.. Maan to tease Geet says tum din me kitni baar ghirti ho'''.. Geet comes back to senses and doesn't say anything'''..  Maan says by the way Geet what are you searching????? Geet says that project file,  I had kept it here only to complete the work but now am not able to find it'''. That's the only work remaining after I finish that I can go home and Geet screams aare mil gaya file''.. Geet becomes happy and Maan thinks I need to think of a reason to stop Geet''' Geet realizes that she forgot to ask Maan why he was here''' Geet ask Maan app yaha par kuch kaam tha kya??? Maan says ha Geet actually I needed your help so after you finish with your file come to my cabin'''.. Geet tells after this???? Maan says ha Geet any problem'''. Geet thinks what's wrong with him''.. Maan says Geet, Geet baad me cabin me ana and leaves with the smile on his face''''..

Geet sits down and talks to herself'''.. chalo Gee ab kaam karo aaj kuch ghar jaldi jane milne wala nahi hai''''..

8.00 o' clock      

Geet and Maan still in office'''. Geet still upset''' Geet completes her work and comes to Maan' s cabin''''..  Geet tells Maan you needed some help'''. Maan says ha Geet who jo apna Project hai na uski file me kuch addition karna hai'''. Geet says kaunsa project????? Maan says Geet who ha who Jaipur wali file'''.. Geet says but Maan usme to abhi client ka approval ana baki hai''. what addition do you want to do in that'''.. Maan says Geet I need to add some thing''''.. Please give me that file its on that shelf''''. Geet looks at the watch and says to herself yeh Maan ko bhi na raat ko bhi kaam dikhta hai''' Maan hears something and says Geet kuch kaha tumne'''. Geet turns and says no Maan I will get the file'''

Geet and Maan start working on that file'''Maan starts dictating things and Geet start adding in the file''.. While Geet is adding Maan just keeps on stares at Geet'''''

On the other side Geet is just keeping on looking at watch as she is hungry''.. Geet self thought''' Maan ko to kaam ke samay bhook lagti nahi to who samaj lete hai ki dusro ko bhi nahi lagti''' Geet tells Maan, Maan I am hungry can we have some food''.. Maan says ha Geet only little is remaining after that we will have it'''

The work is completed''.. Geet is relieved and tells Maan, Maan now everything is completed chalo lets have food''.. Maan says ya Geet work is completed'.. actually am not hungry much we will go home and you can have some thing''' Geet just looks at him and nods''.. Maan says Geet so lets go''..

Khurana Mansion 

Both reaches home''.. Maan tell Geet you go and become fresh''' Geet tells ya Maan app bhi fresh ho jaye mai nakul ko khana laga ne ko bolti hu''.. Maan says ok'''.

Geet in her room''' one of the servant (Vinod) comes and tells Geet didi Geet didi''.. Geet says kya hua Vinod???? Vinod says Geet didi who appko neeche bulaya hai''.. Geet says theek hai tum jao mai ati hu''' Geet was about to go down'''. Mamaji comes on her way and says Geet aaj kya party hai apne ghar par''' Geet thinks Mamaji has a habit of saying non - relevant things and says Mamaji chaliye khana khate hai''' Mamaji says sab log to bahar gae hai'.. mai bhi jar aha hu who to mai terrace se jar aha tha to maine sab lighting lighting dekhi''' Geet thinks everyone is going and no one even asked me'' I wont talk to anyone''.. Mamaji goes away''.. Geet thinks what was mamaji saying and goes to check the terrace and is shocked to see the whole terrace is decorated with lights and flowers and she was staring at everything around''.. she hears a voice from behind asking kaisa laga Geet'' Geet is shocked to see Maan standing behind'' Geet says Maan yeh sa apne'' Maan says ha Geet chalo bhook lagi hai na khana kaye''.. Maan holds Geet and takes to the table where a candle is lighted and they have food''.. Geet and Maan just keeps on staring in each other's eyes'''. Maan gets up sits on his knees and holds Geet's hand and says Geet mai tumse kuch dino se kuch kehna chahata tha'''.. Geet is just looking at Maan''.. Maan says Geet "I LOVE YOU'''.." Maan further says Geet I started realising that how much I love you''.. Geet gets up and has a tears in her eyes''' Maan wipes her tears and says ab yeh humare beech kabhi nahi ayege'''. And they hug each other and they were both lost in there arms and Moon was witnessing there love''''.

❤️Hote Hote Pyaar ho hi gaya...❤️

Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic Ana . You are too good .    

meettu thumbnail
awsome ana...4 bar padh liya hai maine...ek bar class mein ek bar metro mein fir ghr aakar...
sehrish79 thumbnail
Superb Os Anna
Loved it
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Ana...

!!! Awesome!!!

Pyaar toh hona hi tha bas kehena hi baki tha...

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a sweet OS... nd the conclusion line ws awesome... "hote hote pyar ho hi gya"
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow !!!! awesome ... 

thnx 4 d pm ...
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so superb , geet team please please make one episode like this .its gonna be dam good. & trp will be up & up. 
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely...beautiful OS Ana...ultimately Maan has realised his love towards Geet...
Par Maan hai to Dusht-Danav hi hai...pehle bechari se itna kaam karwaya office mein phir I love U bola...
thanx for pm.
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

fantantic ana!!!  you are superb 😊😊