-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just finished watching the first episode...its interesting...the guy from mera naseeb "fahd" is in it as well...anyone else watching it??

Here is a brief summary...The story revolves around Faizan and his new bride maheen, who knows Faizan for two years however she is slowly realizing that faizan has lots of secrets(he's a psycho) and is not the Faizan she thought she knew...there is also a hint of paranormal stuff going around in Faizan's house😕...its a well directed first episode...lets see...if it gets boring I might quit watching it.
Edited by unhappyviewer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nah, I dont like Sana Askari much.. plus if it were a weekly, would have given it a shot! Is it any good?
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

Nah, I dont like Sana Askari much.. plus if it were a weekly, would have given it a shot! Is it any good?

As I said, i liked the first episode...who is sana Askari? sorry i am bad with names, dont get pakistani channels in Malaysia, i watch on youtube.
The guy from mera naseeb is playing a dark role...i want to know more about his character so i will watch it...
what do u mean by weekly...u mean a soap...i hope its not a soap...i like when serials end in 20 episodes.

notavailable thumbnail
@unhappyviewer: Sana Askari is the lead girl.. and yes it is a soap. Most ARY soaps end up anywhere between 100-150 episodes at least.. So gear up giving 7-8 months to this show now🤣
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@unhappyviewer: Sana Askari is the lead girl.. and yes it is a soap. Most ARY soaps end up anywhere between 100-150 episodes at least.. So gear up giving 7-8 months to this show now🤣

nooo...i think u are mistaken...i searched for the 2nd episode...it hasnt aired...so You are wrong my dear(hopefully, fingers crossed)...Ill give up if its a soap...cant stand them.
notavailable thumbnail
There you go :

Dareecha airs Mon-Thu on ARY! 🤣 Enjoy🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpo*n5ZKn6U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZoGBGS-Z64[/YOUTUBE]
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the synopsis seems interesting.. i like paranormal stuff... but it being a daily soap is putting me off
-shabz- thumbnail
WHYYY 😭😭😭

why couldnt u be a once a week drama...boohoo

😭😭😭😭
notavailable thumbnail
LOL unhappyviewer is even more unhappy is it? 🤣
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh shucks! It is a soap.
You know while watching the first epi i was thinking maybe it will be one of those long play types. But it turned out to be whole week affair. :(

Coming back to the topic. The first epi was interesting, really want to know what else that Faizan guy is hiding. He really looks like a psycho. I mean good acting. But i don't think i will be following it.

And if anyone is interested more than Ary website has given a small synopsis of the story. Well reveals most of it.