Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdhamaka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow...what is going on, Today..a crash...Faulty noises...Roar of traffic...and then an accident, just sudden of...oopsss it's all the day started...i mentioned it to show the reason behind this all...First i would like to beg you all IFians, a guiltful Sorry... ..In fact, we were unaware that you mind it...Actually we were searching info and pics realated to Shiva ji.. and Google shown yours..we liked and taken...We are doing it from a very long Time, of course not...15Days only.. not more as your Experiences...But, Khushi mam, we told you to not use shortcuts, Cause it was a little bit non concious for a newbee to get understand Shorcuts...okay, if u not liked and got it as a mess against your skills then plz forgive Us Again..you see, we have mentioned your name @ the Story Updates...we will surely give U full Credits, cause u deserve it..hats off for your superb way to defining any thing.. Anyone who have still some complains, plz say but before saying, plz forgive...i know, you all have big heart...

Edited by superdhamaka - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its my serious warning to u ude dnt ever try to copy my updates or i'll file a report against u in cyber crime , offcouse IF is not a joke its a reputed site n u r copying its stuff to sum other place
superdhamaka thumbnail
Sorry..but Mam, i think u hadn't ready what we said with apologize..
it's our humble request to Forgive..
and if possible, accept us in your IF group...

superdhamaka thumbnail
Radhika mam, next time, we would be more carefull...and thanks for being humble and kind...
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont know why arguing is going on ... ??
why dont u just simply ... remove POST - the creation and update from ur page ???

See copying things are easy ... diff is to make them!
now, i dont think they charu and khushi even want the credit on the page...

Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: superdhamaka

Sorry..but Mam, i think u hadn't ready what we said with apologize..
it's our humble request to Forgive..
and if possible, accept us in your IF group...

do one thing delete my updates n those creations from ur page n do it as ur own , i'll surely take ur apology after that
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly!! i could have written much more.. but i m just stopping myself now...

u really want us to forgive u??? then just remove wat u have taken from IF.. as simple as that... n ofcourse.. dont do such unethical things next time...

Remove my 2 creations which u have taken...
superdhamaka thumbnail

Trin...Trin..Trin' ... Hello good Day to all people who directly or indirectly related to this "issue".

We all come in for a great Maratha Leader, came up many moons ago, who didn't fear a bit of any circumstances and fought for all MARATHANS to remain the existence of his Community & survived greatly before many kinds of obstacles; who inspired us and developed a inspirit himself that Nobody is bound to anyone in any era' Ok, You all know a lot about Him. But there are still others who don't know yet what He did and How?

When all were in the card of white zone, He did perform a Tough Task. Colors is showing his bravery and belief with their own entertainment pattern. That's good. And, we are also doing it with the help of you, especially Khushi, mam'
We are trying to spread it world wide with your help. We agreed that we have done some mischievous act. But now, forget all. It's the start of something new' It has shifted its ground..

We are expecting a gentle relationship that might serve us both. As I(personally) got some idea about you all through your works, you cannot became thoroughly bad at this conclusion. Being a calm and provoking writer like Khushi mam, will not turn the scale of one faction'
In future, if you find any stuff or material that do not mention or give the credit to main origin-generator, you can directly contact to me (personally). All blames would be mine. And being a less but reputed person, I will keep my words; I think it is a big statement that I made.

And if you still have any complains or any kind of doubt then give drawbacks'

Edited by superdhamaka - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
ohhh hello
we r not allowing u to use our stuff if u r so concern to spread awareness of shivaji maharaj do it urself

dnt dnt dnt copy my updates next time its my last warning to u
i dnt want any credit delete my updates from ur page right now

how stubborn u r behaving

r u lunatic y r u not getting that we dnt wanna share n thy way u used is really ridiculous , u wannaspread awareness by stealing on ver shivaji's name

sp please stop it now n delete it
y r u not getting it its so simple

just to increase members on ur page u r using our efforts

khud kuch karna nhi aata kya

dnt copy any creation or updates from this forum

get it directly

In future, if you find any stuff or material that do not mention or give the credit to main origin-generator, you can directly contact to me (personally).

ohhh that means in future also u r gonna steal our wrk

awesome u r

sick person

get it into ur mind dnt instigate me to say sumthing bad
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You disgust me in its superlative form... Remove our things which you have copied as simple as that...