Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guyz thr's a page on FB Veer ShivaJi & Sai-Shivba the admins of that page r stealing others work (pics n creation n even messages n feedback from india-forums ) n posting it as thr, really ridiculuos , itne mahan raja ke naam pe ye sab, shameless :(

(Charu's creations have been copied n edited from this forum, arunita's n my infos also being copied n posted thr n more above the admin of that page has copied my WU from IF😡)

So its my request who so ever doing it plz stop it.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
more above the admin of that page has copied my WU from IF😡
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh god thats too saddd bharti.. ufff

i really feel sad you guys work so hard for a tv show bt this thing is a shame
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mera mehnat khushi and charu se kam hai...but they stole my whole idea of sai-shivba...this is not done😔
radhikarani thumbnail
kya kare aru. Its sad. Try to find admin
superdhamaka thumbnail
Sorry all the members who are related to veer shivaji creativity works.. we oblige and apologize for using your stuffs...Sorry we couldn't ask for permission...but we thought, it will be okay & this would not be any issue...But If u get any kind of heart with this work from our side, we are very very sorry...it was not our move to make some1 unhappy or to heart anyone's feelings..Very very Sorry... and in the last this to KHusi only... you have a superb writing skill..Everybody know it but plz, use full meaning of words..don't use shortcut... and the precap is you are seriously great emphatically, no doubt behind it..:)
superdhamaka thumbnail
Hope, you all Forgive to yours youger brother and sisters..
Amor. thumbnail
ohhh shut up plz dnt tell me how to write m gvng updates since 3 years n u chor u steal it without my permission ridiculous
dnt u again do it
radhikarani thumbnail
hey wat do u mean by dat?? Dnt use shrt cut?
N ok if they 4gve u. Bt next tym dnt remve d name who make it.
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ superdhamaka - ohhh hello dude!!!! u are copying everything from here and asking us to forgive u?????????? is that a joke or something!!! i can not laugh at it!!! u used my creations edited it and removed my copyright from that!!! and i wont have any problem wid it????????? just remove that NOW!!!!!
U copied written updates of khushi, and topic made by Aru and expecting us to b cool wid it?????? n moreover u r telling khushi how to give written updates??????
Just remove everything u have taken from India forums.. Written update, topics, and my creations... ohh yeahhh i got it what would b left on that page then?????? 😛