Accidental Marriage ArSh OS/Fic Complete

minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys ME again, but this time with an OS/..ummm I guess probably I should call this as a Mini Fic.

And this OS/Mini Fic is a Gift, an EIDI, or a awein  gift for Sacred Shrine 😆😛

Hey ye sabz here is your OS/Mini fic. Enjoy girl, I know its not upto the mark but still I tried my best, please DO like this okay or else i'll squeeze your neck :D heheh Circuit bhi Bhai ko dhamki laga sakta hai :D

&  my other  readers, Enjoy plz.

He just returned from the US for his holidays, and his parents told him that he have to go Delhi with them to attend  a wedding of his parent's closed friend's daughter.

It was so annoying that, it was just a week he was here in India and now he has to attend the wedding  of daughter of those whom he never even saw before, although he had hear about Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra a lot from his parents, but he never got a chance to meet them,

He picked up the wedding card from the table and saw names of the Bride and Groom,

Shilpa Malhotra

Weds

Arnaav Arora

He made a annoying  face and placed that infact almost drop that card again on the center table, and placed his legs onto table to relax him self he was getting tired on thinking about the upcoming fatigue which he was going to gain by attending the wedding , he hates it, he always hates to attend wedding,

Specially these Indian weddings in which the bride and groom looks like an accessory shop wearing almost everything from head to toe, and to add more the rituals held the bride and groom hang long a  day, the day ends but rituals never ends. He have a firm plan for his wedding that he'll do a court marriage and will not do or let any one do any kind of rituals in his wedding.

Thinking so he *sighed* and placed his hands on his face to rub his tiring eyes, he washere in India to enjoy his holydays and to relax but, here his parents were forcing him to attend the marriage, how much he wished to come here after a week, so that he wouldn't have to attend the stupid wedding.

They had to leave at evening so that they can be there (the wedding house ) at night. And he left for the wedding with his parents, he was hell irritated with all this, but he didn't let his parents know about his feelings, he doesn't want to made them feel bad, he was with them after a year and he doesn't want to refuse their orders and requests, he respect their orders so much, although he was in US from so long but he use to respect his parents like a typical indian boy,

After a long tiring journey they were at the wedding place, it was 11 in night when they entered in the wedding house, Armaan felt like he entered into some museum, it was all decorated with lights, but for him it was not decorated it was a shop which was hanging everything from lights to sparkling stuff, around door, stairs and God knows  where more, as he saw a lady coming towards them, he controlled on his face expressions and try to plaster a cutest smile showing his dimples to that lady, the lady greeted his parents and then came towards him,

Mrs.Malhotra : OMG is it Armaan here ? he is grown up now, come here honey.

Armaan was hell confused with these dialogues he never met this lady before although he may had seen some of their pictures, and his parents use to tell him about Malhotra's, how they become friends and all that, all he know was, that his Dad was best buddy of Mr.Malhotra and un-fortunately his mother was too the besty of Mrs.Malhotra, cz four of them were in a same university where they realize their love for each other and got married but, even after getting married and being busy in life they were friends and still in touch cz they were neighbors in Mumbai, but then Mr.Malhotra' s job lead him to leave Mumbai and settle down in delhi, in the mean time Mr. and Mrs.  Malik left for US, and they spent whole 20 years and it was just 6 years back when they return from US leaving Armaan behind, cz he was not willing to come back In India and settle down, he was Happy in living in US.

Back to the wedding house :

Armaan was taken a back with the warm welcome of that lady, but the lady didn't let him do any thing, and she hugged him so tightly, and said.

Mrs.Malhotra : see you were about just 1 year when you had saw me, so I'm sure you didn't recognize me, so let me introduce my self to you.

Hi ! I'm Padma, your mum's best friend since our young golden days.

Armaan try to stop his yawns which were overpowering him cz of the fatigue and smiled : Armaan. Nice to meet you lady.

Padma smiled on his dimples and said to Ananya, " Anu your son has dimples like you he has a cute smile "

Ananya said yeah but not more cute then Shilpa's smile, she is such a sweet heart, where is she I wana meet her ???

Hearing this Armaan smiled more heartedly, he liked this bond of friendship b/w the oldies. But he rolled his eyes on hearing a name sounds Shilpa, he was once again annoyed cz the wedding card suddenly came into his mind out of now where, may be cz he just heard the name of the bride. Before the oldies start another session of talk he asks straightly from, "where is my room, Anty? I'm sorry but I want to take some rest, I'm not feeling so much okay"

Padma with a concern, what happened Armaan ? I mean are you fine na ?

Armaan : I'm fine but it just like I'm tired. Please bring me towards my room. So I can catch some sleep.

Padma takes him towards his room and saying him Good Night she walks out.

After she left. Armaan drop hiself on the bed tiredly, and couldn't help but start thinking about the surroundings, it was so noisy out there, everyone was awakening like they dn't have plans to sleep tonight. It irritates him more, its just a marriage and ppl are here awakening like its some sort of festival here. Aaaghhh

With that though he drifted to sleep.

Next morning he wakes up when he heard a lot of noises around his room's door, he  opens his eyes and try to register where he is right now, and then all the situation came up in his mind, he watch the time at his wrist watch it gave him the figure of 11:30, what ?? hell, how can I sleep for whole 12 hours ? that too at some stranger's place. Oh God, I wasted my half day.

He was a morning addict he use to get up early in the morning at 5 in NY but now he regret on sleeping for 12 hours, but he didn't blame him self much cz he knew how much he was tired mentally + physically.

He got up and after freshening up came out from his room, and saw his Dad sitting in the sitting area with a personality holder person, he though that person must be Mr.Malhotra.

And he was right, Mr. Malik saw him getting out from the room and called him to come here and meet Mr.Malhotra.

Mr.Malhotra met him in the same way with which he was treated last night by Mrs.Malhotra.

He liked it some how, feeling so important here on this wedding place. He sit with them and join them in breakfast session, after heaving breakfast he thought to visit the house and the add joint area, so with that thought he start roaming around when he saw Padma loading a bucket full of God knows what,

There he tried to be nice with her, being a gentle man he offered her help, which she accepted happily,

Armaan : Anty give it to me, I can carry this, tell me where to shift this ?

Padma handling him the bucket : thank you Son, follow me.

So that he follow as per her direction, during their way a girl arrived and said Padma something in her ear, Padma excused her self that she needed downstairs so Armaan please place that bucket in a room right from here, after 2 doors.

Padma left a confused Armaan behind her,  shuddering his shoulders he follow her directions and enter a room right next 2 doors ahead. The room was full of jewelry and  colour full clothes, this must be THAT BRIDE'S ROOM, what was her name ?ummm Shalini , no Shalu, nai nai ummm Shilpa I guess, WHATEVER, with that thought he placed that bucket on table and was about to go, he turned and a vase slipped from the table cz his arm create a contact with that, and a sharp voice of a thrash appeared in the room, then he heard the voice of knob of a door, and a melodious voice came from the bathroom door,  "Mom! Is it you? Ok please handle me the towel , its on my bed. Mom C'mon handle fast, I'm getting late for the parlour. Mom !( this time loud )

The loud voice make him back in the world, he was lost on hearing the voice, he registered what did she say and go towards her bed and picked up the towel,  he made sure not to show her his face or even his any glimps, he grabbed the towel and goes towards the bathroom' door. He was standing on a side so that the person( who was surly a girl ) inside the bathroom didn't see him, or it was feeling like the person on other side even not interested  to see who is handling him the towel , he bring his hand  in-front of  the door and a hand from inside  griped the towel from his hand, but in that whole scenario , the fingers of the person touched his hand's upper side. And he felt a sweet current passed through his veins,  the door was now shut with a sharp noise, but he was still on his spot, unknowingly he creased his  hand on the same place where he just few seconds back felt a sweet sensation on that strange touch.

he shook his mind in disbelieve, what he was thinking after all, Armaan C'mon dude what happened to you, get your self out from here, and with that though he left the room.

Later in the evening every one was almost ready for the ceremony, Armaan was almost succeeded to forget about  the whole scene which  happened in morning. He was wearing his sherwani which was a gift from Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra , cz he came here for the first time, and also he was attending the marriage of their only beloved daughter, so they gifted him a pearl white sherwani to wear for the ceremony, after he was done with it, he take a quick look in mirror, damn this desi dress was making him feel not so comfortable, but  when he noticed his self , he realize that he was looking so damn handsome, that every girl can fall for him, he smiled cheekily on his thought, and after brushing his hair he left the room.

He joined his father and Mr.Malhotra who were talking on something important. He felt a tension in atmosphere, he ask his father, " What happened ? " he said nothing. Then his father again transfer his attention towards Mr.Malhotra. he shrugged his shoulders as if caring for nothing, and start noticing his surroundings,   the Mandhap was beautifully decorated at the middle of the hall, he start roaming around in search of his Mom, but he didn't find her, he again start walking when he was passing  by the corridor and he felt his footsteps goes down when he saw the door of the same room, where he was early In the morning, the door was slightly open and only a thin width was there although he was unable to see inside but he tried ( un intentionally ) and again he heard the same melodious voice,  un-intentionally he made his way towards the door when he was pushed back by a lady,

Lady get a side, Armaan turn around and found his mom there, "Mom, you there, I was looking for you."

Ananya:  son, I dn't have time right now. She was about to go when Armaan call her.

Armaan : Mom, is every thing okay ?

And Ananya Nods her head in a NO with worried expressions. And then Armaan's gaze shifted towards Mrs.Malhotra, she was near to cry her expressions were so worried and painful,

Armaan was confused he tried to ask his mom about the tension but she was gone inside the room along with Padma.

Again he shrugged his shoulders in a care free attitude and walks towards the lawn outside to take some fresh air. Standing in lawn staring at the sky  He was again thinking about the the same voice, "dam I didn't saw her face, I wish I could "

He was in his thoughts when he feel a hand on his shoulder, making him aware of the situation, he turn around and saw his father,

Mr.Malik : Armaan, we need to talk.

Armaan was  confused on his such serious tone, he frown to investigate what happen?

But he remain quite and ask him to follow him, so as Armaan did, he followed him towards a room, where his Mom was already waiting for them, he noticed Mr & Mrs.Malhotra outside the room but he didn't pay any attention.

He asked his parents, what happened and whats wrong ?

Mr.Malik : Armaan, Son listen, its an important talk, there is a problem, The barat was suppose to be there at this time, but'..

Armaan : but what dad?? And why are you telling this to me ?

Mr.Malik: Armaan, the barat is not coming now, the groom Arnva Arora ran away from his house with his girl friend.
Armaan : WHAT ? ? ? he was shocked, yet confused

Mr.Malik start again ;, Armaan listen, Malhotra's need us, we have to help them, guests are there, every thing is ready, how they'll face their guests ? who will marry Shilpa if they come to know that once her marriage was broken same on the marriage day, try and understand Armaan, we need to help them, and we, me and your mom wants you to marry her,

Armaan marry Shilpa, Marry her and its an order from our side, we will not ask for anything from you in future, just a last thing in our lives, please marry her and save our friends from upcoming trouble.

Armaan they need us, and we dn't want to disappoint them,  C'mon Armaan she is a nice girl, I'm sure she'll prove a good wife.

Armaan was numb on his father's speech, he was totally lost, he didn't know what to do or what to not, it was a sudden thing for him to marry a girl whom he didn't saw yet, whom he didn't know any thing about her, after so many pleads and requests and a lot of pressure from his parents he agreed to marry that girl, but before that he wished to meet her.

When malhotra's came to know that he is willing to marry their daughter it was seemed like the got their lives back, they were now happy and teary, Mr.Malhotra  was so much thankful to Armaan for this favor. So as Padma, Armaan left to meet HER, his going to be wife. Shilpa Malhotra.

He was outside the same room again but this time he was not looking for that voice, cz he was himself in a trouble, worry and tension, he never thought to marry any random girl so suddenly, infact he never wish to marry any indian girl he had told this to his parents before, but now he had no choice.

So that he made his way inside the room, when he notice Padma standing there with her daughter who was sobbing hard, after all such a big mess was created with her, on her wedding day so it was obvious.

When Padma notice him coming inside, she left the room, now the Bride and only Armaan was left in the room and along with them deep silence.

Her back was facing him and she was still sobbing lightly, still he was unable to saw her face, after thinking for some time, he start the convo,

Armaan: hi, I'm Armaan, may be you know me, but I just want to ask you something before we get marry, are you satisfied to with marrying me ? I mean , you dn't know me so well, even I dn't know you. But I'll try my best to keep you happy, as for my side, I dn't have any issue in marrying you. If you have then you can tell me now.

He get nothing but silent from other side, now he got irritate with this silent, and  without saying any thing he left.

She heard him so well, but she didn't wish to answer him, she was hell angry with this world with each and every person, with her parents for making her to marry Arnav  , and she was  even angry with HIM, who was marrying her just cz of the sympathies.

She didn't raise her voice for her self but today she was feeling like screaming  on what ever was happening with her.

After sometime Padma came inside her room and take her for the rituals of the marriage, she was brought by Padma towards the Mandhap, he was already waiting for her, she didn't see him she kept her eyes lowered she didn't want any one to notice her tears.

Armaan was fully frustrated but he had no other choice to marry her so he refrained hiself for making any kind of scene NOW, he noticed her coming downstairs  with padma toward him but he didn't wish to saw her face, The rituals get started, and then finally Padma done the Kanyadaan, when her hand was placed onto his, he again felt the same sensation same as he felt in morning and which he was finally forgot after so many tryings, un-intentionally he smiled and curved his fingers griping firm around her hand. He again tried to saw  her but her Veil was not allowing him to see her face. Atlast all the rituals were done both gather blessings of their parents and parents in Law's, and now finally it was a time for her  to left  her parent's house.

Mr.Malik  informs  Armaan that he had already booked a room in a hotel for them, cz it would be awkward if they stay at Malhotra's after their wedding. And they'll be back to Mumbai by tomorrow so till then they have to stay at hotel.

So that after some important rituals, Armaan Shilpa left for the hotel. Mr. & Mrs. Malik  were going to drop them at hotel. After reaching on the specific place. Ananya made her way along with shilpa to drop her till their room. Where as Armaan and his dad  were on the reception doing some paper work and formalities. After sometime Mr. Malik ask Armaan to go to his room " Your wife must be waiting for you Armaan ". without any expression Armaan nodded in a yes.

Mr.Malik: Armaan ! listen, Son I know it was sudden thing. All happens in a blink of eye. But Armaan I'll suggest you to please, give this relation atleast a chance, she is a nice girl. I knew her since she was too young. Her parents are so decent and I'm sure they must have given her the same decency. So please Son, dn't disappoint us.

Armaan looked above at his dad, and looking direct into his eyes he give him  a weak smile and said :

Dad ! dn't worry, I dn't know, but may be God had written this already, may be I should give a chance to this relation, I'll try dad, and I'll never disappoint you both.

With that he left for his room when he was outside his room, he saw ananya coming out from the room, Ananya notice him and said, Armaan please behave nicely she is still disturbed cz of the happenings. I hope you'll understand her.

Ananya walks towards him and kissed his forehead saying : I'm Proud of you my Son. I'm really happy for you two.

With that she left. Leaving behind a confused, nervous, and somehow scared Armaan.

All this was happened to him cz still he didn't saw her, he dn't know any thing about her. This was going to be difficult to deal with all this, but he has to take some initial steps in this relation ship God Knows what was written in his luck.

He entered Their room, and was stunned on seeing the view of the whole room, it was fully decorated by roses and candles, he wasn't expecting this, this was an Accidental Marriage and, all this was not necessary   at all, he cursed his fate on these such embarrassing moments. Some how he was angry on his parents on such a weird arrangement for this but he was helpless, although it was an accidental marriage but his parents were as happy as it was only a thing which can made them happy so may be just cz of this they arranged all this for his and his wife. Any how he doesn't want to think more. Again he look through the whole room and admire the view somehow., suddenly his gaze dropped on a figure, sitting on the decorated bed. Yes she was his wife now, a complete stranger. He just know her name nothing more. Smilingly unknown to  himself, he made his steps towards the figure.

Lots of thoughts were popping up in his head, he whipped all those thoughts and take a seat very next to her. Her veil was still on her head, but now he was going to see her finally, so he slowly moves towards her and lift her veil revealing her innocent angelic face which was showing nothing but the pain, of being rejected by someone and the pain of being forcefully  accepted by  someone. She cried a lot that's why her eyes were getting heavy, her face had fresh marks of tears on it. And her lips were trembling  cz of  the weakness, which she was feelings since she came to know about the tragedy.

Armaan was stunned on seeing her beauty, Although her gaze was lowered but still her heavy lowered lashes  were making him impatient to look inside her eyes.   Armaan  lifted her head up through her chin, he looked direct into her eyes and he was lost at the sight, her green, deep eyes made him in love with them at the very first sight,

She noticed him smiling while looking into her eyes, and for her that smile was some kind of evil smile, with lots of sympathies hidden in it. That was just besacue of her state of mind, she was much disturbed due to the tragic happenings with her.

On the other hand, Armaan was smiling just on seeing her, he was praising her beauty, he was  thanking to God that, God has given him such a beautiful wife. He was smiling with all his love and upcoming feeling for the girl which was sitting infront of him. He placed his hands onto her hands and bring them on the level to his face,  still staring into her eyes, with no time he kissed her hands,

Silent     *slap*

and then he felt his left cheek burning with some sensation.

But before that sensation he heard a voice, when his mind registered , what actually happened to him, he  backed from his place and stand with a jerk,

Armaan : W*F.

His nostrils were flaring cz of the anger, he was back again the same US returned Armaan Malik.

Armaan with frowns on his forehead : what was that for ? answer me dammit.

Shilpa looked above on him with same anger and hater : Dn't you dare to touch me.

Armaan's frowns were going deep & said : you'..aaghh, (he ran his hand through his hair ) ,  , listen. I dn't know what you want and  why you do that okay, if you didn't want to marry me then why you do, and if you marry me then why the hell you slap me just on kissing your hand.

With that he goes silent for a moment, and start again.

Listen, I didn't marry you willingly okay, my parents forces me to marry you to save your parent's so called social repute. And if you are missing your EX expected to be husband, then I can't do  any thing. That idiot left you behind for me to bear all this. Aaghh I wish I didn't came to India this year, why the hell only me for this.

he placed his hands onto his face and rub his face to calm down his self and to suppress his rising anger. he felt his ears banging with the voices of his father and mother, the same words of them which they just say him before his arrival into the room.

After finishing  his speech he lifted  the pillow which was placed on the other side and walked towards the  couch, on his way he found a lavender candle which was brightening  and  spreading the smell of lavender to make the atmosphere romantic, he felt the anger rising inside him and dropped the candles with his hands which were now swimming into a pot of water laying near by.He lay down on couch and put his arm onto his eyes.

Shilpa was feeling like rejected again and her hater increased for him more, she tried hard not to cry but she was helpless, she start sobbing again, thinking about what's next for her in the store of nature. She didn't realize when she fell asleep.

Armaan heard her sobbing but he didn't respond at this, but a li'l bit he felt bad for his behavior with her.

Next morning  Armaan wake up due to some noise, when he opened his eyes he found himself on couch and he try to understand the situation, then every thing start running into his mind, when he was fully awaken he heard his mother's voice she was knocking the door and was calling for him, he saw his newly wedded wife going  to open the door, when he stopped her and picked up his pillow from the couch and quickly landed on the bed, then he said her to open the door. Cz he didn't wanted, his mother to came to know about their  wedding night happening. So he quickly landed on the bed to show her that every thing is normal.

Shilpa made a confused face on his this weird act, she opened the door and let the ananya came in. Ananya  greeted shilpa and saw Armaan still sleeping, she was happy to see every thing was normal. She ask Shilpa to get ready and wake Armaan up, cz there is their flight to Mumbai after few hours. Saying so she left the room.

Armaan heard his mother, and sat up on the bed with pillow in his arms, he briefly look over the room and his gaze again stuck on a figure who was coming back after closing the door.

She just turned around when her gaze found his eyes stick on her, she again feel  anger raising inside her, but she suppress that feeling, Armaan noticed her expressions and thought to have a talk with her.

He gets up from the bed and walk towards her, she noticed him coming towards her and she start taking steps backward. Armaan notice her change in behavior and said.

Armaan : Hey, Relax, please. I'm sorry about the last night, I know you were disturbed but. . . I should have control my words. Shilpa look, now its already happen. WE are husband and wife now, it doesn't matter more how we become Husband & Wife, the thing only matters for you for me and for our parents is that how our relationship will go. See I want this relation to work, atleast we should give it a try. I promise you I'll not disappoint you. I'll try my best to be a good husband. But before that we should atleast understand each other. So for that we have to understand eachother.

Enough of this silence and awkwardness b/w Us. C'mon ! Can we be friends ? ?

He brought his hand infront of her.

Shilpa had listen to him very calmly, and carefully, somehow he was right, atleast she should give this relation a try atleast. She didn't want to disappoint her parents. And on his offer of being friends she thought for a second, and Placed her hands into his and shook his hand.

He smiled on seeing her, after thinking hard atlast she was ready to be his friend.

Armaan : Thanks for understanding me.

Saying so he turned around to leave for the washroom to freshen up when he heard her calling his name. he turned to see her.

Shilpa : Armaan! I'm sorry about my action last night, I'm glad that you understand me. And you are right actually, we should give a try to this relation. Thanks for understanding me.

Saying so she smiled weakly infront of him, He saw her smiling first time and again he just stared at her unknowingly. Shilpa tried to divert his attention from her face, she again start. : Ananya Anty was asking for us, she is waiting downstairs for us.

Armaan get back his consciousness and listened her saying something.

Armaan : ohh haan right, we can go, but first I need to freshen up.  You' aan nothing.

He left for freshen up .

After an hour they were again at Malhotra's place,there they had their breakfast and  then they left for the Air Port. Atlast after a tiring flight  they were back in Mumbai, at Malik's Place.

Armaan was hell tired so he decided to take a nap, ignoring everyone he headed towards his room and slept for almost 5 hours. He wakeup on hearing a noise, he noticed Shilpa, she was standing near the closet. And was finding some free place to put her dresses into the closet. Armaan wakes up quickly and walks towards her.

Armaan : what happened ?

Shilpa : uuuh umm Ananya Anty  ask me to set my cloths into the closet but .. .. .. she looked toward the closet which was already filled with A's cloths.

He chase her gaze and find out the reason of her half sentence, he need to make space for her cloths now, cz now he was going to share his life, his room and even his closet with her,

Armaan smiles: that's okay. Let me help you.

He grabbed his some of the cloths and made his way towards bed. Again he came towards the closet and brought his cloths from it. Now it was enough space for his and her cloths to be placed in it without any discomfort. After making space for her cloths he left to freshen up.

Shilpa was noticing him while he was busy in making space for her cloths, when he left she smiled on his caring behavior, although he was harsh to her last night but he was not that bad which she thought. After that night scene he didn't try to came near to her or to touch her. This was his best part of his personality. He was a good and nice guy. Her views about him were improving slowly.

In the evening Ananya had invite some of her close relatives and friends to make them meet  her new bahu. The small get to gather goes smoothly. Armaan and Shilpa met evey guest and every one praised the Jodi that they look so beautiful togather. Etc.

There was very less talk b/w Armaan and shilpa, just important topics were their discussion. But Armaan was happy that shilpa is proving a good wife, she use to take care his every thing, his clothes,  his accessories, he get his things already prepared before going out any where. Where as Armaan was a very cooperative person, he didn't bother her on any issue, after that night he didn't ever try to get close to her, he didn't want to force his self on her. He wanted to give her some  time.

Unknowingly both were getting close to each other now both were understanding each other. Sometimes Armaan came home late night after partying with his friends, but she kept waiting for him and didn't take her dinner without him, Armaan noticed that and he quit partying late night. He didn't want to make her feel uneasy for waiting for him. Both were proving good friends to each other, Armaan had told her everything about him so as she had told her about her early life her studies  he hobbies her friends apart form Arnav Arora with whom she was suppose to be married early. Some times she thanked God for sending Armaan into her life cz of his caring nature.

He was laying on couch with his arms on his eyes when he felt her specific scent around him, he erased his arm from eyes to look at her, and then he found her infront of mirror, she was wearing a light golden sari and now was brushing her hair, seems like she was getting ready for something.

Armaan with inquiring tone : Are we going somewhere ?

Shilpa turned back to see him sitting on the couch with messy hairs and tired eyes. She smiled on his childish  looks. And speak : Mom and Dad are coming here, they'll have dinner with us, also they wanted to meet us before our flight.

Armaan tried to remind something and then said : Oh God I forgot, Uncle Anty are coming today,  dad told me early in morning that they will came here to meet us.

Armaan noticed she was struggling with her neckless, but was unable to hooked its lock, he smiled and left the couch he made his way towards her.

Armaan : I can help, If you want.

Shilpa again turn around to see him, he was standing near to her, she again turn to face mirror and said : Sure

Armaan grabbed the necklace's chain and try to lock that, but it was hard so he brings his face near to her neck to lock the hook with his teeth. And during this moment his hot breaths touches her bare neck. Shilpa trembled on feeling his hot breaths. She clutched her sari's palu and closed her eyes.her breaths were held in her throath.

This was loving for her, she loved his touch now, yes during a month after their marriage after all she was falling for her caring and loving husband,  but she didn't confess that yet, cz she was scared to be first in sharing her feelings may be he'll think that she had no choice that's why she is pretending to love him etc.

Armaan lifted his head and said : its Done.

He didn't saw her face and left the room, his heart was beating fast, in the whole month after their marriage it was first time he get so close to her, yes he was actually locking the hook of necklace but yet he was in-hailing her scent, he loved it, every time she use to be around him her scent always make him crazy for her, but he didn't dare to go close to her after that night. So he always tried to ignore the sensations running inside him, but today he was almost lost, when he in hailed her scent he was out form the world but soon he realize that it'll not be a good thing to get close to her.

In the evening they had their dinner with all the family. Malhotra's and Maliks.

Next morning it was their flight for US as Armaan's vacations were almost ending so he was leaving India again but this time with his wife. Shilpa was packing their stuff when he came inside the room, he saw her busy in packing stuff. He was not sure about Shilpa's feeling on going away from India and from her parents. He wanted to make sure that she was okay with all this.so with this though he decided to talk to her.

Armaan : Shilpa !

She turned around to see him, he was standing close to her,

Shilpa : what happened Armaan ?

Armaan : ummm I just wanted to ask you something.

Shilpa : About what ?

Armaan : are you fine na ? I mean you okay na with this leaving plan to U.S ? I mean' that will be a complete strange place for you, and with only me around you.

Shilpa understands him what he wanted to ask but said : can I ask you something ?

Armaan : Sure.

Shilpa : why  do you think that I'll not be okay with this ?

Armaan felt confuse on this question and said: actually, wohh, I mean, you going to leave your parents and India for first time.

Shilpa : Armaan ! I trust you, & if you are with me then why would be I worry for anything ? ?

Armaan smiled whole heartedly on her statement he was about to go when he turn and said : Shilpa! Thanks.

Shilpa with confused tone : For what ?

Armaan: for trusting me. Giving her a cute dimpled smile he left the room.

Shilpa noticed his dimples  first time, he looks cute with his dimples she thought, and smiled too.

At noon they left for the air port, their parents left them with lots of prayers  after wishing them safe journey. Armaan Shilpa were now sitting at the Waiting Area, when Armaan felt his stomach kicking him hard he remember he hadn't his lunch yet so he excused his self and went to bring something for him and for Shilpa as well.

Shilpa was sitting on the couch of the lounge when she saw him, Arnav Arora the person who made her life almost pathetic, if Armaan wasn't there for her at that time. She watched him with lots of hater how much she wished not to see him again in her life but here she was again facing him and unluckily he was taking steps towards her, she move her face on the other side to avoid him, but he was almost there infron of her.

Arnav: hey Shilpa !

On hearing him Shilpa tried to go away from there but then his words stopped her.

Arnav : I'm sorry Shilpa.

Shilpa turn to face him : Sorry for what Mr. ? dn't be, Infact I'm happy that God saved me before it turned worst, if you already loved someone else then why didn't you refuse to marry me before ?

You dn't have any idea what happened to me and to  my parents when they heard that you ran away refusing to marry me. But infact thanks to you. If you didn't do that I may not get what I have today. What you think of your self ? that I may be missing you and all that ? if you think so then let me clear you NO, I'm happy in my life now. My Husband is world's best person.

Armaan was coming back to the waiting area when he noticed a man standing near to Shilpa, and he noticed the tension b/w their talks, he was again coming towards Shilpa when he heard her talking about their marriage, he was feeling so relax and happy after knowing that shilpa was happy and satisfied with this marriage, but he felt more proud on hearing her worlds for him that in her view he was world's best person.

He made his way towards them, Armaan : what happened ?

Shilpa saw him and instantly she griped his arm, Armaan noticed that but he maintain his attention onto the man standing infront of them,

Arnav : Hey , you must be '

Armaan: Armaan Malik.

Shilpa said quickly : My Husband.

Armaan turned his head to watch, how strongly she said that he was her Husband word, and he loved that thing.

Arnav again : Nice to meet you Mr. Armaan, I'm just so ashamed on my act, and I want to apology about that from Shilpa.

Shilpa instantly said : Thanks Mr. but I guess its of no use so kindly leave us alone.

Armaan was surprised by seeing this side of Shilpa's personality she was looking so confident.

Armaan to Arnav : Mr. I guess, you got your answer, I dn't need to say any thing more to you.

Good Bye.

Arnav was feeling so embarrassed on having such response although he had expected same harshness from shilpa's side but he didn't expect that she will be happy in her life now, but seeing her satisfied with her life he felt good.

Arnav : I'm sorry again I didn't do that purposely , but I'm leaving now, I wish you guys a Happy Life ahead.

Armaan feels Shilpa was trembling now she was near to cry, after all every thing was start playing like a film inside her mind.

And then he cut Arnav in b/w

Armaan : Mr. enough of you, it was a nice to know that you are ashamed on your act, now please can you leave us alone, its time for our flight.

Arnav notice the seriousness in Armaan's tone and left them.

After he left Shilpa was going back towards the couch her legs were not supporting her any more.

Armaan called her : Shilpa '

Shilpa turned towards him but didn't said anything.

Armaan again : Are you alright ?

Shilpa : yeah , I'm fine.

Edited by Parishay_91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minaalM thumbnail

Finally after sometime they headed towards their plane and after a long hours journey they were at  N.Y international airport.

One of Armaan's friend came there to pick them from AirPort and then drop them at their home.

Days were passing so smoothly Shilpa came to know that Armaan mostly use to spend time at office that's why he didn't pay any attention to home, but Shilpa start taking interest in decorating their home.

She applied many changes in the house which Armaan noticed and appericiated them all.

Here too, Shilpa was proving a  good wife, she take cares about his each and every thing,  she had asked him about his likness and dislikness in food , and she prefer to cook only his favorite food. Their friendship was growing more and they were understanding each other more but still there was  a kind of awkwardness b/w them,  one thing which was same, was their relation, they didn't make any progress in their relation, they were living under the same roof, in a same room but still they were not close to each other, may be non of them wanted to talk about this issue cz non of them wanted to  effect  their growing friendship cz of this.

It was a party tonight, Armaan's friends has arrange a party for  the newly wedded couple. Armaan came back early from the office and he ask Shilpa to get ready for the party. Being an obedient wife she follows his orders and start to get ready for the party. She was wearing  a red sari, with li'l embroidery  and Armaan was looking handsome in his Black suit. The couple was looking just perfect.

At party Armaan's friends welcomed them. Armaan introduced her with all his friends , they were having li'l chit chats with one of Armaan's friend and his wife when they heard a girl almost screaming Armaan's name,

Girl : Armaaan, OMG

Armaan turned around to follow the voice, and then the girl just jumped on him and hugged him so tightly, Shilpa was noticing them and she felt like pushing away that girl from Armaan's arms. She didn't like that girl hugged her husband so desperately.

Armaan was taken a back from the hug when he realized that he is here with her wife. He lightly push that girl back and said : Hey Priya how's you ?

Priya: now I'm super fine Armaan after seeing you, btw I'm not talking to you, huh you didn't invite me on your wedding.

Armaan : I'm sorry about that, everything happened so quickly that…ok let it go, C'mon I wanted to meet you with some one.

Armaan grab priya's hand and take her towards Shilpa and said : Priya ! meet Shilpa, My….

Priya cut him in middle and said : your Wife, Hey, I'm priya, Armaan's best friend since our childhood.

Priya takes a step towards Shilpa and hug her saying Armaan : Lucky man, you get a beautiful wife.

Armaan grins on her comment, while Shilpa just lowered her eyes.

The party was full  fun, but one thing that should haven't happen, was that, Armaan drunk so badly, his friends made him drink forcefully at the beginning but after one Shot he didn't control on his self and he gulped almost 7-8 shots but now he was nearly down, This was really a worrying situation for Shilpa, she almost  lost her face color on seeing him so much drunk, this was a new side of him for her. She had no idea how she'll bring him home back, when some of his friends offer them a lift and she agreed on it, cz she knows she can't handle him alone. Armaan's friend drop them at their home and Shilpa brings Armaan towards their room, he is so heavy, she thought and griped him more hard from his waist, his arm was wrapped around Shilpa's shoulder, atlast she  succeeded , she made him lay on the bed ,taking off his shoes , making him more comfortable on the bed, she covered him with blanket, when she noticed his childish innocence on his face, she was looking so cute while sleeping, unknowingly she ruffle his hair very slowly and loveingly, she was almost turning to go when he griped her hand and mumbled under his breath,

Dn't leave me, stay here, saying so he griped her hand more tightly.

Shilpa tried to remove her hand slowly but his grip was much more strong then her weak attempts.

he was almost in deep sleep, but still his hold was firm. Shilpa sat down beside the bed side she didn't realize when she fell asleep.

Armaan wakeup in the morning, he felt his head so heavy, he tried to get up when his heavy head make him fall again, he slowly opens his eyes and noticed Shilpa sitting down on the bed side with her head down on their joined hand.

She felt movement and she was disturbed  from her sleep. She lift her head above and saw Armaan trying to get up, instantly she loosened her hand's grip onto his.

Armaan notice the situation and let go of her hand.She quickly stands up and walks out from the room,

After few minutes she was back with a glass of lemon water. She gave him the glass which he slowly gulped with out transfer of any word. After finishing his glass he broke the silence b/w them.

Armaan: I'm sorry about last night, I drank too much, I won't happen again, I promise. I know I somehow bothered you by my condition last night, but …. I shouldn't accept my friend's offer. I'm Sorry.

Shilpa was still silent, after few seconds she speaks : That's okay Armaan, and you didn't bother me at all.

Armaan still his gaze was lowered : Thanks Shilpa.

It been months they came here,Life was so normal for them, except their Husband Wife Relation. One day Armaan received a call from his dad, he told Armaan that Padma malhotra had a minor heart attack and she was adamant to saw her daughter, if it is possible send her here in india. Without any thought he booked her seat for india, and made his way towards home. Now he was in a great confliction how to tell her that news of her mother's heart attack. He entered the house. And saw her doing some work in kitchen.

Shilpa saw him coming inside with his face lightly dull with something.

Shilpa : hey! How was the day.

Armaan heard her and said : hi, yeah normal, as usual.

He made his way towards the kitchen, Shilpa notice him and offered him a  glass of water. He take that from her, and placed that on counter.

Armaan : Shilpa ! I have something to tell you.

Shilpa became conscious on his statement, She asked with Confusion, : About what Armaan ?

Armaan : Dad called me today, and he told me…..

He walks near to her and held her shoulders. He didn't want her to break down right now, he wanted to be her strength right now, he wanted to show her that he is here for her to take care of her.

Shilpa becomes nervous on his moves and on his half sentences and said : What did he tell you Armaan.

Armaan with a break of silence : he told me that, ……Padma anty got a minor heart attack.

But she is alright. Believe me.

Hearing his words Shilpa felt her legs were not with her, she was nearly to fall on the floor if Armaan haven't hold her form shoulder.

Shilpa : Armaan…… i…. I want to ….. I want to talk to her right now.

Armaan made her sit onto her counter side stool and give her a glass of water and said, : hey, Calm down, first take this, I'll make a call to her.

Saying so he picked up his cell phone a dialed a number.

Armaan: hello anty, how are you now ? that's great, Dn't worry everything will be fine, yeah she is with me, defiantly anty, dn't worry soon she'll be with you. Yeah talk to her.

He handed the phone to Shilpa who was trying to manage her breaths on to normal track.

While she was talking on phone, Armaan noticed her change of colors  on face.

She was scared, but still she was looking beautiful to him, she was trembling with fear but her face was still attracting him, whipping off his thoughts he noticed her handed him his phone back.

Shilpa : Armaan thanks,

Armaan : for what ?

Shilpa : for sending me there.

Armaan just smiled and didn't say any thing except : your flight will be at 2pm by tomorrow.

So C'mon let me help you in packing up your stuff.

Its been a week she was in india with her parents, but she realized it now that her Husband, Armaan Malik was an important part of her life, being away from him for almost 1 week made her realize his worth for her. Where as Armaan Malik was having a hard time without her, he still use to sleep on couch by staring at bed for long hours, he was missing her badly, sometimes he unconsciously call her name, when ever he needed his scattered things. And on remembering that she is not there, he just smiled and admire her presence in his life. Although he use to call her twice a day. But mostly they talk about weather, parents and etc, not even once they showed each other that they were missing eachother.

Days were passing slowly for Armaan. One day  when he was badly missing his wife, it was Sunday, and he had a day off from his office, all the time he stay at home staring at walls, and mostly staring at her pictures in their bedroom, which he just post here before a week, it was their wedding pictures mostly.

Helplessly when his heart was near to burst up on missing  her intense ly, he made a call to her.

Shilpa was laying trying to catch some sleep but was unable to do that, almost 2 weeks passed so quickly, Padma was perfectly alright now and was doing well shilpa's presence around her makes her recover soon, so as shipa felt relief after seeing her mother alright, but  now she was missing her husband,  feeling incomplete without him, even his presence around her makes her feel happy, but now he was so far from her, miles away. Still changing side to side to catch her sleep, she saw her phone viberating, picking up she saw his name flashing on it, with a smile she instantly received the call just on one bell.

Armaaan sensed that his call was received form other side then he said : Hey !

Shilpa with a smiling face : Hi !

Armaan : how's you ?

Shilpa : Fine, & you ?

Armaan : me too, what you were doing ?

Shilpa : ummm was trying to sleep.

Armaan : oh, I'm sorry I guess I disturbed you.

Shilpa speaks intantly : Nahi nahi, its okay. Something important ?

Armaan remain silent for a while then take a deep breath and said : Yeah, I…..I was………missing you.

The last two words he said in merely an audible voice but Shilpa heard those words and she felt like her heart was trying to come out from its cage.

Shilpa didn't speak any word, she was just so much happy after knowing that, she was unable to speak any word.

Armaan sensed the silence on other side and try to change the topic.

Armaan : how's anty now ? what does doctors said about her ?

Shilpa came back from her dreamland after hearing his voice, and reply : aan Maa is perfectly fine now, doctors said nothing to worry now.

Armaan : hmmm, that's good, ask her from my side too.

Shilpa ; yeah, sure.

Armaan after a while : aan, ok then, talk to you later.

Shilpa : ummm sure.

Armaan with a sad smile : Bye, take cares

Shilpa : Take Cares.

Armaan : Good Night, Sleep well .

Shilpa : yeah .

Armaan : ok, then, bye.

Shilpa : bye.

After hanging off her phone, she was feeling so light and so satisfied, he said he missed her, that was what she wanted to know about him. That means he cares for her a lot, may be he loves her. May be he is not just taking this relation as a duty. May be he may have feelings for her. These thoughts occupy her brain and she drifted to sleep with thinking about him.

Armaan was so happy today, cz finally Shilpa was coming back after almost 4 weeks, her flight was at evening and after coming back early from office he goes to Airport to receive her. After waiting for some time he finally saw her appearing from the arrival terminal, he was seeing her after 4 weeks, how much he missed her only he knows that, She saw him and waved from the distant, after taking steps towards him she came near to him, how much Armaan wished to hug her so tightly to let her know how much her missed her., but still that awkwardness b/w them was still there, so he refrain his-self from hugging her. While she was feeling moister in her eyes after seeing him, she wished to run and just stick to him. But she can't do that, after all she was the only one who was responsible for this distant b/w them.

When she finally came across near to him, Armaan give her a warm smile.

Armaan : hey ! welcome back,

Shilpa : hi! Thanks.

Armaan : how was the journey ?

Shilpa : tiring.

Armaan : yeah, looks like, C'mon lets go home.

He grabs her bags and made his way  towards the car, Shilpa followed him.

During their journey towards home, Armaan ask her  about  Padma her health, Mr.Malhotra, and about his parents as well, and every thing that happened  in India.

The conversation was going well, when Armaan's  cell  rings. He picked his cell and talk to the other person.

Armaan : hello, yeah, yup on my way, be there in 10 minutes, till then wait.

Saying so he cuts the call, he turns to look at her, She was looking at him questionably.

Armaan to her : it was Priya, she is waiting out side our home. She needs my help in her some office project.

Shilpa weakly smiled on his explanations, Priya the same girl, who claimed to be Armaan's best friend. She didn't like that girl, dn't know why, may be cz she didn't like the way she hugged Armaan. Any ways she start making her mind to meet her nicely.

They reached home and saw Priya she was standing with her back resting with her car's door.

Priya notice them and start moving towards them, She hugged Shilpa and welcomed her back here. And asked about her mother's health.

Armaan brings Shilpa's bags out from the car and the trio start  moving towards the house.

Armaan to Priya : Priya you can go in studies, I'll be back after placing these bags.

Priya smiled naughtily and said with a wink :  I can understand Ammy, after all its been a month, so take your time.

Priya's statement made both Armaan Shilpa embarrassed. Shilpa quickly  walks out from there, towards  their room.

Entering the room she take a deep breath, and sat down on bed. She was stretching her arms when Armaan entered the room with her bags, he noticed her and smiled. He placed the bags at one side of the room. And turn to face her. She was already watching him.

Armaan : So ? tired ?

Shilpa just  shook her head in a yes.

Armaan : take some rest, but before that, do eat something.

Shilpa again just nodded in a yes. Seems like she was thinking something.

Armaan : okay, I'm in studyroom. If you need any thing do let me know about that.

Saying so he turned to leave the room, when he heard her.

Shilpa : Armaan !

Armaan again turn to look at her. She was standing up from the bed, she walks towards him and in a blink of eye, She hugged him. hiding her head into his broad chest. She felt relax.

Armaan was first surprised by her gesture, but then realizing her strong grip around his waist. He hugged her back politely.

Shilpa with a low tone : I missed you.

Hearing her words, his grip get stronger around her. He kissed her hair and said : I missed you too.

Shilpa enjoyed his words once again, she like that when he kissed her on hair, it was so cute.

Parting away from hug, Shilpa kept her gaze lowered, Armaan was sure that she start liking him, but still she needs time.

Armaan : you should take rest now, you are tired.

Saying so he left the room, Shilpa make her sat lazily on bed, and just start thinking about what just happened, she didn't expect that from her, she didn't realize when her brain goes numb and she just follow her heart and hug him, cz may be she needed that hug, she felt so relax after that moment.

After taking rest for almost 4 hours continually she wake up and found her self alone in the room, Armaan was still down stairs , she realized the time, it was 9pm and she felt her stomach kicking her. She feels hungry  now, after getting up first she take shower to freshen up and then goes downstairs, she heard laughter noises coming from the dinning area, Armaan and Priya were having their dinner. She didn't want to disturb them, She made her way towards the kitchen when Armaan saw her. She was taking out a water bottle from fridge.

Armaan : Shilpa ….. come here.

She made her way towards them. Priya saw her and smiled.

Priya with a smile : C'mon Shilpa join us, I made pasta for Armaan, Come here have it please.

Shilpa felt jealousy rise inside her, on hearing  her mid sentence. She smiled weakly and said : No, Thank you, I'm not feeling hungry.

She start drinking her glass of water. In the mean time, Priya again talk about something which made Armaan laugh, seeing them laughing and eating to-gather She felt so jealous, Armaan & Priya were childhood friends,  so this frankness was normal, Armaan and she was friends too but still she felt that Armaan is far more on distant with her, with her he never laugh too much, even he never talk too much, may be she was the only reason behind their distances. With her thoughts she again walks towards the fridge and placed the water bottle again.

Armaan : Shilpa, are you sure you are not hungry ?

Shilpa just nodded in a yes.

Armaan was noticeing her change in expressions since she came here, then before she left again, he noticed her damp eyes.

He was worried now, what happened to her, why her eyes were showing some kind of pain. He was thinking about her now, and was paying less attention on what priya was telling him, after they finished the dinner. Priya left.

Armaan  placed some food in a plate with a glass of juice he placed the stuff into a try and made his way towards the room.

Entering the room he noticed it was dark. All dark. He turn on the lights and saw Shilpa who was laying on the bed in a curl, fetus like position she was having her back towards him. He walks towards the bed and call out her name.

He didn't get any response from her, then he placed the try onto the side table and sat down on bed's edge. Again he call her.

Armaan : Shilpa , get up.

This time he make her turn around, with his hand onto her shoulder.

Armaan : C'mon get up.

She sat down onto the bed with her back touching the bed's head rest.

Armaan noticed the fresh marks of tears onto her face, this made her worry more, She cried. But why ?

Is she missing her mom again ? or there is something more ?

Armaan while clearing the marks from  her face with a concerning tone : What happened ?

Shilpa with a weak voice : Nothing……..just ……headach

She lied to him, she didn't wanted to tell him that she dn't like his closeness with other girls, cz she knew that, its only her who didn't give him the right to came close to her, it was only her who distant their relation, so she has no right to say him any thing about his closeness with his friend.

Armaan : Oh God, you scared me ! take some medicine then, C'mon take your dinner before,  then I'll bring the medicine for you.

Shilpa again being stubborn said she don't want to eat any thing.

Armaan being Armaan made her eat forcefully. When he lifted his hand to feed her, she didn't find any courage to say No to him more, and eat the whole food with his hands, this made her tears fall again on cheeks.

Armaan knew that there is something els with her, but he didn't ask again.cz he didn't wanted to disturn her again by asking the same question. After feeding her whole meal he gives her medicine with juice and ask her to take rest now.

minaalM thumbnail

Life was again normal for them, but something was missing, both knew about it, but non of them didn't ever dare to take step first. It was an award ceremony of Armaan's company, and it was expected that he will get the Best Employ of the year Award, he was so excited about this. He wanted to share his happiness with his wife first.

Shilpa was feeling a bit low since morning, she didn't tell this to Armaan he may get worried about her, and she didn't want to disturb him. Armaan came back to home he was expecting her in kitchen cz mostly she use to prepare dinner when he came back from office, but he didn't find her there today, Something alerts him, he made his way towards his room and found her resting on bed with her arm on her eyes. He quickly walks towards her and call her name.

Armaan : Silpa !

Hearing his voice she slowly removes her arm from her eyes. She found him standing near to her,

Armaan with worried  frowns on his forehead ask with concern : hey ! you alright ? what happened ?

Shilpa tried to smile and said : Armaan, you back. Yeah I'm fine, just a li'l tired now I'm fine.

Wait let me bring some water for you.

She walks out from the room and came back with a glass of water, till then Armaan was a bit relax with her answer, she handed him the glass and was again going out from the room when Armaan stops her by calling her name.

Armaan : Shilpa ! listen.

Shilpa turn around and looks at him : G ?

Armaan : tonight is an award ceremony of my company, chances are there for me to get Best Employ of the year award.

Shilpa with a widest smile on her face : that's great Armaan, I'm so happy for you.

Armaan smiles on seeing her excitement & again start : thanks , so tonight we are going for the ceremony party, you must get ready before 9.

Shilpa nodded her head in agreement.

At ceremony,

Armaan & Shilpa reached there on time, and as expected Armaan got Best Employ of the year Award he was so happy, so as Shilpa on seeing him happy.

After distributing Awards the party begun. Armaan was collecting congratulations and wishes on getting award, when priya joined the party on Armaan's request. They all were standing with friends when someone called Armaan's name.

The group divert the attention towards the voice and found a blond girl standing there with blank face.

She eventually takes steps and move towards Armaan and wised him for the Award and kissed his cheeks.

Shilpa was so numb at the sight, she wished to push the girl away from her husband. While Armaan's face was serious and expression less.

Girl : Armaan, you forgot me ? you didn't tell me that you are back, even you didn't call me for once its been months Armaan you didn't contact me. Why ?

Armaan to the girl with no expression on his face : Jassica ! we need to talk. C'mon on.

He drag the girl to a side.

Shilpa noticed the serious tone in his voice, Something make her scared of the happening around her, she was feeling fear of losing him again, although she didn't even like Priya's closeness with Armaan but they were friends, but who's this girl was ? Armaan even didn't bother to introduce her and just drag her to a side, what was going on ?

Its been 15 minutes Armaan didn't come back, Shilpa feel so insecure she excused her self from the group and went away to find him.

Priya noticed that, She already knew about Jassica but she didn't  want to tell about her to Shilpa, She wanted Armaan to tell her. She didn't want to poke her nose in b/w husband wife relation. She noticed Shilpa searching him, and she didn't stop her.

After searing for him for about few minutes she found him at the terrace, She was about to take steps towards him when again she heard the same girl's voice.

Jassica : but Armaan, you promised me, you know that. I Love you Armaan. How could you do this to me.

Hearing those words Shilpa felt soo weak, she felt her heart twisting in pain, she just had a glimpse of the terrace and found the girl wrapped her hands around Armaan. The sight made her numb, Silently crying she takes her steps back, she didn't realize where she was going, she just walked numbly and sat at the corner on a couch, ppl were enjoying the party around her but she didn't care about them, all she cared to know whats going on. That girl Loves Armaan and what about Armaan ?

May be he too loves her, so what she is doing b/w them ? But no She is Armaan's wife. She has much more rights on him, Rights ? what rights ? she didn't let him prove his rights, She even didn't  claim  her own rights on him, then why now ?  her thoughts were hurting her now, he head was paining. She griped her head into her hands, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turn around to find Priya there.

Priya : you okay Shilpa ?

Shilpa with low tone : yeah , just a li'l head ach.

Priya wasn't satisfied with her answer but she didn't ask her again,

Priya : so let's go somewhere else , may be the loud music here is the reason of your head ach. C'mon.

She griped her hand  and was about to go when she felt her hand hot.

Priya : OMG , Shilpa, whats this, let me check you.

She placed her hand on Shilpa's  forehead, then on her cheeks.

Priya : Shilpa you  have high fever and you are saying you are fine. Where is this Armaan, let me ask this jerk, dn't he have any sense he made you came here in this condition.

Shilpa : no, priya I'm fine.

Priya : keep quite Shilpa.

In the mean time Armaan came towards them. He was looking for Shilpa, but didn't find her, he didn't know why but he was feeling restless, after jassica came to him, he didn't saw Shilpa. He had no idea what she'll be thinking about Jassica. He was worried for Shilpa only, all he cared about her only, She was her wife after all.

Jassica was a Brazilian American, his first crush, and on meeting her he decided to marry her, that's why he told his parents he'll not marry any Indian girl. But now, he was changed. After meeting Shilpa, after marrying her. He was only in love with his wife. And he didn't realize when this love grows so much. That today he clearly tells Jassica that he dn't  love her, she was just his crush. He was feeling bad for Jassica but he knew he have to take some serious decision's. he was ignoring  jassica since he came back here in US. But now when Jassica came here. He decided that moment that he'll face her now. So when Jassica told him that she love him.

Jassica : but Armaan, you promised me, you know that. I Love you Armaan. How could you do this to me.

Then he pulled jassica away form him and said her very clearly that :

Armaan :  Jassica, listen. I'm Married now okay, and I love my wife so much that even I dn't know about the depth of my love, even I can't think of living without her. So better for you to move on, you were just my crush Jassica. You were never my love. I just came to know the true meaning of love now.

Love means to take care for eachother, to give happiness. And all I care about Shilpa's happiness, nothing matters to me now. So please it will be better if you  understand me or move on. I have nothing for you, nothing. I'm sorry Jassica. Take cares, Bye.

Coming back form his thoughts he  takes a deep breath, he was feeling so light and relax after whipping out his guilt, and he actually meant each and every word. He planned to confess his love for her on their wedding anniversary, yes it was their 1st wedding anniversary coming up just after few weeks. And he was much excited for the day. Again coming back from his thoughts he saw Priya and Shilpa standing in a corner of hall, he made his way towards them smilingly.

Priya saw him coming towards them and she just burst upon him.

Priya : You jerk, Armaan you are such an idiot believe me.

Armaan was dumbfounded on her such out burst.

Armaan : Priyaaa what ? what did I do ?

Priya : are you lost ? Your wife is having high fever and you bring her here in your so called party.

Armaan looks towards Shilpa who was looking pale and tired now.

Armaan to Shilpa : what happened Shilpa ?

He walks near her and placed his hand on her forehead to check the fever.

Armaan : OMG, you didn't tell me, you are burning with fever.

Priya interrupts in b/w :  yes, Mr. Careless, take her home now.

Armaan nodded his head in agreement. And offers his hand to Shilpa, cz he knew she need support she was really feeling weak that's why she was almost having her weight on Priya's shoulder.

Thinking for a while she placed her hand into his strong one. Armaan felt her hand so warm and again look at her.

Armaan with caring voice : you should tell me about it.

Saying so he was about to go when he noticed his boss was coming towards them.

Boss : Armaan where are you going man ? C'mon it's a big day for you gentleman

Armaan : Sir, actually, my wife is not feeling okay. So I guess we should leave now.

Boss : oh, in that case, I can't force you to stay. Go man. And take very good care of her.

You Guys just look so perfect with each other.

God Bless you.

And yeah Congratulations Mrs.Malik for your husband's achievement.

Shilpa smiled to him while Armaan thanked him.

Armaan : Thank you Sir, we should go now. Bye.

Boss : bye guys.

During their way to home, Shilpa fell asleep cz of the weakness and the dizziness. Armaan watched her sleeping with a frown in her forehead, seems like she was disturbed with something. She was looking worried while sleeping.

They reached home and Armaan didn't once tried to make her wake up, he picks up in his arms and take her inside the home. Placing her on the bed of their room. He again checked her temperature which was raising with each passing time. He called the doctor and, take off her shoes, making her comfortable on bed he placed the blanket onto her. And sat on a chair near to the bed. Armaan started to stare at her.

She was looking so irresistible, her big green eyes although they were close but still  these were attracting him, how much he wished to kiss them, her cute nose, which was now turning red cz of the cold she catch along fever. How much he wished to pinch it with all his love for her. And her rosy lips were giving him hard time while staring her, the lip glows was making them so tempting for him. He smiled on his thoughts, looks like so desperate of him. He smacked himself mentally and waited for doctor.

Doctor came after sometime and in detail checked her temperature. He gave some medicines and left.

After doctor left Armaan made soup for her, cz she need something warm and nutritious. Armaan made her wake up, She was feeling so weak so that, she hardly manage to open her eyes, Armaan made her sit with her back relaxing with bed head rest. He made her drink soup. She was still not properly conscious, Armaan gives her medicines and make her sleep again.

While she was sleeping Armaan was checking her temperature time by time, when he noticed its not controlling even after giving her medicines, he start doing cold water strips on her forehead. And that worked for sometime, the temperature goes a bit low. Armaan takes a breath of relief and again sat back onto the chair near the bed. He was near to drift into sleep when he felt Shilpa was changing sides in restlessness. He instantly move towards her to check her, and he saw her shivering cz of the cold she was feeling, Armaan covered her properly with the blanket, but still it didn't stop her body from shivering. He placed another blanket in order to make her warm, but it was of no use. He was now hell worried on her condition. Last thing which came into his mind to stop her shivering was to provide his own body heat to her. He was confused, either to do it or not. What she'll think about him that he take advantage of her weakness, he was so confused but all he cared this time was about her, so with out any 2nd thought he take of his shirt and lay besides her, moving closer to her, She was almost unconscious, he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him slightly. He hugged her lovingly trying to provide her warmth of his body. He kissed her perspired forehead.

Armaan : I'm sorry Sweet heart but I have no other choice, I know you'll be mad at me on touching you without permission, I'm sorry.

Cuddling her inside him, he drifted to sleep. Her shivers were vanish now.

It was 3 am at night when she opened her eyes, feeling still weak, she tried to remember what happened after party, remembering about party again her mind flashes Jassica's figure hugging Armaan and her those words for him, her heart again felt pain, but I was gone when he found him laying next to her, He had a smiled on his face while sleeping . 1st she was stunned to found him so near to her, then she remembered he take her home, and last thing she only knew he gave her soup to drink. What happened after that ?

But whatever happened she loved his presence besides her, She smiled on his childish cuteness and snuggle her face more into his bare well toned chest and hugged him back, more so tightly. Unknowingly she kissed him on skin above his heart, and kept lingered her lips onto the spot. Again she drifted to sleep.

In the morning Shilpa wakes up early, she was still feeling weakness but her fever was almost gone, Armaan was  sleeping still holding her, Shilpa keep laying in his arms. She was not willing to let go of him, She was feared after last night's party, feared to loss him. Holding him again, she closed her eyes feeling relax.

After an hour Armaan wakes up he tried to register the situation and then he was fully awaken, seeing shilpa sleeping  in his arms so calmly he smiled, placing his hand onto her forehead to check her temperature that was normal, he thanked to God for that, and kissed her forehead. Feeling some moments Shilpa opened her eyes, and found him looking at her, She tried to get up. Then Armaan instantly released her from his grip. and gets up from the bed.

Armaan with guilty tone : Last night you were Shivering, so……..I'm Sorry.

Saying so he walks inside the washroom. He felt his heart beating so fast that he can feel it. He takes a deep breath and open the tap to splash some water onto his face to relax himself.

When he looked above in the mirror he noticed a mark onto his skin, frowning he tried to observe the mark and his eyes were fully open to see the lipstick mark right above his heart's skin.

Armaan confusingly to himself : how this could be possible, She kissed me ? naa how can she, She is still not ready to came close to me, then how ? may be I get this cz I was hugging her so tightly, but No man, it not looks like that type. Its so prominent. May be she Kissed me in her sleep, No she can't. if she kissed me that means She loves me too, but wait if she didn't do that deliberately ? or its just happened cz I was hugging her.

Oh God, help me.

He placed his hands onto his face and rubbed them to calm down himself and then take a shower.

After taking shower he was back again in the room, but he didn't saw her. May be she was downstairs,

What's wrong with her, she still has fever and she is not taking rest, He thought. And ran towards kitchen only to find her preparing breakfast.

Walking towards her. He said

Armaan : Shilpa ! whats this, you are not fine then why are you doing work haan ? can't you just take some rest.

Shilpa felt the anger in his tone and she said : but, you have to go to office soo I thought.

Armaan : enough, I'm taking off, today you'll rest and I'll prepare the break fast okay.

So just go and sit there ( pointing towards the counter stool )

She silently obeys his commands and sit on the stool, kept watching him with a light smile on her face, preparing breakfast.

Non of them talked about the night. She didn't say any thing to him after his explanation an hour ago.

Seems like both wanted to, not to talk about that.

Its been a week after that night, she noticed Armaan was worried about something, something was bothering him, Constantly he was getting irritated cz of something that even once Shilpa asked him repeatedly what's wrong with him, he didn't reply her first but then at once he shouts at her that there is nothing wrong with him. He is fine. And ask her to leave him alone. He locked himself into his room and even he didn't take his dinner that night, Shilpa was surprised by his behavior, he never behaved with her, like this before. He was always gentle and polite and caring with her, then what was now with him ? that night the tension in the air was so visible. That night she didn't dare to go into room so she slept on the sitting room's couch, thinking over Armaan's behavior .

Next morning she wakes up and found Armaan kneeled down besides the couch, his gaze was fix onto her face, she didn't realize when he came here and from how long he was sitting here. She quickly gets up and make her self sit comfortably onto the couch with her arms wrapped around her knees, not facing him, yes she was angry with him, cz of his last night rude behavior . Armaan realized her silent anger and sit down comfortably by the side of couch by placing his arms onto the couch with head down onto his arms. There was a complete silence b/w them. After a while of complete silence Armaan looked above at her and speaks.

She didn't  response to him, still looking on other side,

Armaan again : Shilpa please.

She pretended to him as not listening to him. She was standing up from the couch when she heard him again.

Armaan with a teary tone : I'm sorry.

Saying so he again, heads down and hide his face into his arms.

Hearing his words made her sit again, she gently placed her hand onto his hair, and she too sit down on the carpet. She ruffled his hair made him look above at her.

Shilpa with wet eyes : Armaan, atleast tell me what's bugging you, you can share with me, we are friends na ? so why are not sharing your tensions with me ?

Armaan with a sad smile : Thanks, I'll tell you Shilpa, but its not the right time, please . trust me.

Shilpa with a teary smile : I trust you Armaan.

Armaan stared direct into her eyes, and move close to her, he was about to kiss her forehead when their moment disturbed by a ringing voice.

It was Armaan's cell phone, lowering their gazes both of them move away. Armaan's picks up the phone and reply.

Armaan : Hello ! yes, WHAT ? Jassica ? ok wait I'm coming , yeah I'm coming.

Shilpa gets alert on hearing Jassica's name, and then she noticed Armaan who ran fast into his room picking up the car keys he left the house without saying any thing.

She was again heart broken, in deep pain. That means, it was about Jassica, Armaan is worried cz of Jassica, he loves Jassica too. Is he regretting marrying me ? am I really coming in b/w Armaan's love life.

Am I really ruining Armaan's life being coming forcefully into his life. That means Armaan doesn't love me, he just cares for me cz I'm her responsibility, is he just completing his responsibilities .

She thought hard about her, about Armaan about their relation, and about Jassica. Now she was sure what she should do now, She decided to leave him with his life. She decided to step back from his life, she was coming b/w him and jassica. She made a firm decision and then start her routine work.

That whole day Armaan didn't came home, it was a holiday but he didn't came home, nor he did make any call to her.

It was mid night when he came back home, Shilpa was laying on the bed, she was waking up, but when he entered the room she pretended to be as asleep.

Armaan was too tired, he look at her sleeping peacefully, and sat down on the  couch, the day's event were start flashing back in his mind, it was Jassica's friend on the phone who told him that Jassica had cut her hand, and she was in hospital, Armaan  goes to hospital only to know about her condition, it was not a deep cut and she was better now, but Armaan felt guilt about her condition, He again tells her that he dn't love her, he just love his wife. The girl who left her parents, her Country just for him, the girl who use to take care about his each and every need. He loves that girl a lot.

He ask jassica to move on, again, She was some how convince with his statements. She said to Armaan she'll move on, but today she wanted him to spend time around her with her, and Armaan didn't argue cz somewhere he was sure that he was reason for her condition. He tried to call Shilpa but his phone battery was dead. And now after saying GOOD BYE to Jassica he came back to his home, he came back to his girl. He took deep breath on seeing her sleeping peace fully, atlast he was secure from her questioning looks.

That night he didn't sleep. He was thinking about his plans, which he had made for his 1st Wedding Anniversary.

Where as Shilpa was too waking up, she was crying silently cz she knew what she was going to do now. She felt so restless on thinking about leaving him, but she was adamant to do that for Armaan's happiness, Unaware of the fact that Armaan's happiness was only with her.

minaalM thumbnail

It was their wedding Anniversary coming this weak, but he had to go to Texas to  attend a meeting  just before  the Anniversary day, he was hell irritated at his boss. But he was relax when his boss told him he can came back on the same day after attending the meeting. And he thanked to him sincerely for this favor.

It was Armaan's  plan, only priya was aware of his surprise for shilpa, he was going to confess his love fully at his wedding anniversary, this time he was confident, after all its been a year they were togather as husband and wife, so now it was a time to tell her about his feelings.

In Morning  Shilpa was helping Armaan for packing his stuff, he was going for the meeting after an hour, when Priya came there too, to help Armaan in his office assignments. He was all ready, and his plans for tomorrow were all set. He was relax as well as happy. Armaan was looking briefly at his packing stuff, he told Shilpa a week ago that he have to go for a meeting, and he lied to her that he was going for a week, in real he was just going for a day, he just lied to her cz he didn't want to let know about his plans.

Shilpa was setting table for the breakfast for Armaan and Priya when, Priya came into kitchen to help her. Shilpa smiled at her weakly.  Priya noticed her, she was looking pale and weak, She noticed that she wasn't taking care of her self. Priya tried to read her face when Shilpa  called her name.

Shilpa handling a envelope  to priya :  Priya !

Priya looks questionably  at her and then at her hand holding that envelope

Shilpa : can you please do me a favor ?

Priya : What's this shilpa ? and what kind of favor you want ?

Shilpa : can you please give this to Armaan when he'll be back from his meeting ?

Priya with confusion  : What you mean Shilpa ? why will I give this to him, why not  you, are you going somewhere ?

Shilpa with wet eyes : Please priya, give this to him when he'll be back.

Priya again : C'mon Shilpa atleast tell me, what's this ? and why are you crying ? C'mon tell me, I'm Armaan's friend it doesn't mean you can't share anything with me, I'm your's friend too , you can tell me what's bothering you, if you want. You are like my sister Shilpa. C'mon tell me.

On hearing her Shilpa breaks down, she start crying and hugged Priya.
Shilpa : Priya he dn't love me, I'm only  his responsibility, he loves Jassica. And I know I have ruin his life somewhere, he was made to marry me forcefully, his parents pressurized him to merry me, cz the man with whom I was suppose to marry, he ran away leaving me behind on my wedding day. But then Armaan came and marry me. He is my savior, he is such a nice person, he saved my parents repute. He saved my life. But see what did I do to him, I ruin his life. I came b/w him and jassica.

Priya was in tears on hearing her break down so emotionally, She wanted to tell her how much Armaan loves her, but she didn't speak any word cz Priya knew that, she'll not believe her. So she decided to ask her one question.

Priya : Shilpa ! you love him ?

A flood of tears was again flowing through her eyes, she didn't say any word but nodded vigorously  in a a complete Yes. And hid her face into priya to hid her dense tears from her.

Priya soothe her, and made her calm. She didn't ask her anything  more but she take that envelope from her.. When Shilpa was again normal. She again got busy in her work.

Armaan came downstairs and notice the silence, he noticed both the ladies, both were silent. And then they silently had their breakfast.

After the break fast, Armaan was ready for his flight. When he ask Priya to drop his at airport. She agreed. He picked his bags and saying good bye and said Shilpa to take care of herself. he was about to go, when Shilpa  griped his hand. That sudden tug made Armaan to turn back to her. And She hugged him. So tightly. Armaan was surprised at her this step, but then he hugged her back.

Shilpa with a smiled but sadness in her eye to Armaan :  Bye Armaan ! Take Cares.

She kissed his cheeks and backed off. Priya was seeing them, and unknowingly she got tears in her eyes.

She saw an intense bond of love b/w them, but those two were just ruining it, cz of their miss understandings.

Armaan was more surprised to get kiss from her, she never did that before, she was never so close to him before then what happened to her now ? he thought may be is  going away from her that's why she was sad.

Smilingly saying her : you too .

He walks out from the house, priya was already sat back into the car and was waiting for Armaan to come. Armaan  gets  into the car and waved Shilpa from inside the car, shilpa waved back and Priya drove off the car, Shilpa watched them, till the car was out from the sight.

After they left, She was feeling Relax as well as restless, but she was happy for Armaan now, cz she freed him from their marriage relation.

Priya drove towards her home, Armaan gets confuse.

Armaan : What's wrong priya, we are going to airport and you missed that road, why are you going towards your home ? I have my meeting  today.

Priya with a firm tone : Shut up Armaan, you are not going for the meeting. If you want to save your marriage life then cancel that meeting.

Armaan with shock : What ? are you going mad, whats the connection of this meeting to my marriage life ?

Priya again : will you please keep quite ? till we reached home ?

Armaan was mad at her, but he refrain to argue her, cz he know her, if she is saying something then definitely there was something serious.

They reached home and Priya gave him the envelope.

Armaan watched her with questioning look, and ask her 'what's this?'

Priya : I dn't know, but I believe it something important, Shilpa gave it to me, to pass on to you when you return back from meeting.

Armaan : Shilpa gave it to  you ? why didn't she give this to me directly ?

Priya : that's what I thought, but Armaan I wasn't able to take any risk, I can smell there is something wrong with her, you should know about this.

Okay thanks Priya.

Priya : You welcome idiot ! now open it. I'm going to kitchen, you need something ?

Armaan with a  smile : No, thank you.

Priya left him, and Armaan opened the envelope and found a letter inside it, it was Shilpa's letter for him.

Hi Armaan ,

I'm sure your meeting goes excellent. When you'll get this letter I'll be no more here, so I just wanted to know you about some things, Some things which were unsaid b/w us,

Armaa you are a very nice person I have ever met, yes I meant it, you are a nice person, the time which I spent with you is the most memorable time for me, and I know, I have fallen for you.

Armaan I love you, not from now, since I gain my consciousness, my mom and dad use to tell me that one day you'll marry me, Yes billy Uncle and my parents had decided that, that they will made us marry, and the day they Told me about you I start dreaming about you Armaan, I was  just 15 that time, every year Billy Uncle send your pics to mom and dad, and they were happy for you, their appericiation  of  your's proposal by your mom and dad made me love you more. I grown up dreaming about you every single night. You were my mom dad's first and only choice for me. And then you told Billy uncle that you will not marry any indian girl, I know billy uncle opposes you a lot but he loses his all hopes and stop opposing you, and finally billy uncle told dad about your decision, it was so hard for me to came out from that, I know mom and dad did a wrong act, they shouldn't let me know about their heart's wish, sometimes I wish, I would be better if they never told me about you, so may be I dn't fall for you.

But it was so difficult Armaan, a girl was in love with you and you were not even aware about that,

From that day, I decided not to think about you more, but I failed in my attempts the more I tried the more I fall for you, then I start hatting you Armaan, yes I did hate you, and you know the hater increases when you marry me, I know that, you are marrying  just  cz of Billy uncle and Ananya anty. On our wedding night when you touched me, I felt so rejected, rejected by Arnaav. Where as you married me under a pressure. That thought made me to scream loudly, but I couldn't cz I know it was of no use, and then I slapped you.

Armaan, I'm sorry about that, I was so wrong about you. You have proven a caring husband. A good friend.  And knowing you personally  made me fall again for you, with much more intensity. Yes Armaan,

the younger age love for you, which I hided inside hater's shell was burst out. And it start increasing again.This time by knowing .

Yes I love you Armaan.

But I have no right to say you this, I failed in being a good wife, I failed being a friend to you. I ruin your life, I'm the only reason behind your and Jassica's  distances.  I Know, jassica is your love, and She loves you too, I'm sorry Armaan I was standing b/w you and jassica. I didn't realize that, cz may be you cared for me so much that I forgot to see your happiness.

And now, I'm freeing you from our relation, Armaan marry her. She loves you.

The  time which I have spent  with you is the most precious  time for me, and that's enough for me to live my life with your memories. And I'll keep  loving you.

Not cz you are my first love, cz you made me love you again.

You take care of me alot, you never hurt me Armaan, you are truly a nice man, with a nice heart.

I wish you lots of happiness Ahead.

Take cares,

Shilpa

Armaan was numb while reading that, he sat still, not moving, staring blankly at the paper, Priya  came into room, noticed him sitting numb with paper still in his hand,
Priya : What happened Armaan ? what she written in it ?

Not getting any response from him, she stroke his shoulder to bring him back into his senses, this made Armaaan look at her with teary painfull eyes. Priya again asked "what happened" and then Armaan handed her the paper.

After reading that again Priya grab the envelop and found another paper, these were divorce papers with Shilpa's signatures on it.

Priya : Armaan ! have you seen these ?

Armaan looks at her an nodded in a No, he stand up with a jerk,his teeth were clenched and his fists were tight he was mad at Shilpa, and was about to go when Priya stops him,

Priya : Armaan, not now, you can't go now, you have to made her understand about your feelings, but right now you are not  normal, right now  you can hurt her instead making her understand.

Armaan : let me go priya, how can she do this ? Can't she understands my love for her ? Can't she see the love in my eyes which I hold for her only ?

Priya : Armaan she has her own reasons, why would she believe you ? she knows you married her under pressure, and you never let her know about your feelings for her, then how come she know that you love her ? She knows you care for her, but still she thinks you love jassica.

Armaan was now irritated by the happening, Priya calm down him, and ask him to cancel his trip, Armaan called his boss and told him that he'll not going for the meeting, as he has some personal problems behind it. His boss give him freed him form the task and prayed for him.

The whole day Priya tried to calm down him, but he was hurt, broken. His heart was paining on the thought that Shilpa Loved him but didn't understand him, if she understands him then she would have understand his love for her.

At evening, he ask priya to let go him, he is calm down now, and he promised priya that he'll not made the situation more sever. He have to make Shilpa understand about his feelings. He borrowed Priya's car and drove off towards his home.

Shilpa was packing her bags, cz tomorrow was her flight for India. She was looking broken, with teary eyes, messy hairs, her attention was fully onto her stuff, she was busy in packing that she didn't noticed his presence.

Armaan saw her packing up, his hands again curl up into fists tightly,  he composed himself and ask in a normal tone : Are you going some where ?

She was placing her clothes into the bag when she heard him, she didn't believe first, but again.

Armaan : I'm asking you Shilpa. Are you going somewhere ?

She jammed on her spot, in same position with wide eyes, after taking a deep breath, she turn around only to find him standing near to her just on a foot .

Shilpa fumbled : Ar..Armaan you ? your'Me'meeting ?

Armaan with same normal tone : That's not my answer Shilpa.

He start moving towards her, making her step back, he cornered her with the wall touching her back.

Shilpa was scared not of his questions but cz of his eyes, they  were showing something new to her, something that was a mixture of Pain, Love, heart break.

She again tried to call his name but words were not coming out from her throat.

Shilpa : Ar..Arm..aan

Armaan this time he turned his tone a li'l harsh irritated of her no response  : what a Armaan ? haan ?

He griped her shoulders firmly and stroke her a li'l and said.

Armaan : I want my Answer Shilpa.

She closed her eyes, she wasn't able to face him, Armaan's frustration grows more, and he pushed her back again into the wall, he turned to control his anger, he didn't want to hurt her, but she hadn't left any other choice. When he turned his gaze shifted to a paper which was placing a side onto a table, he picked that up and saw the Air tickets for India.

With his teeth clenched he again turn around to only saw a scared Shilpa who was now crying silently.

Armaan  controlling himself : oh, so you are going back to India ? great and you didn't tell me about it. Amazing.

Shilpa didn't give any response again, she keep crying silently.

Armaan : You can't go Shilpa Malik, you can't until you answer my questions.

He take out some papers from his jacket's pocket and took them infront of her eyes.

Armaan with anger & tear in his eyes : What's this Shilpa ?? tell me what's this ?

If you want me to sign those papers then you can forget it, I'll not sign them, but if you want to go you can go.

Saying so he tore the divorce papers,

Shilpa still tears in her eyes :  Armaan please''''., I dn't want to come b/w you and Jassica. I can't do this to you. try and understand Armaan, I know you love Jassica then why you want me to stay here ?

Hearing again jassica's name he turned furiously and punched wall hardly, directly looking into her eyes.

Armaan : Jassica, jassica , jassica, what's your problem haan ?

Shilpa got scared of his reaction and looking fearfully into his eyes she said in merely audible voice : You Love Her Armaaan''.

Armaan interrupts her with pain full voice : NO I DON'T''

I dn't love her. I LOVE YOU Shilpa''.. can't you see it in my eyes ? Can't you understand my love for you ? I love you, Just You.

Shilpa who was looking down instantly looks up to him, his eyes were showing clearly how much he was true with his words. His confession relaxes her each and every nerve of brain. Instantly her face start to glow with happiness, Happiness after hearing his words. She smiled with teary eyes. She was about to touch his face to when he backed off in anger.

Armaan : but it doesn't matter, you wanted to go, you can go. I know you don't believe me, cz you dn't trust me.

Shilpa : Armaan, I trust you.

Armaan with a heartbroken voice : no you dn't. cz if you do, you would never bring any one b/w our relation, but you bring  jassica b/w us, b/w our marriage , b/w our love.

Saying the last sentence he moved away from his current position, he heard her.

Shilpa : I'm sorry Armaan.

Armaan with anger in his eyes : NO, you wanted to go, you can go.

He was going out from the room, when She moves towards him and stopped him by griping his arm.

She made him to look at her eyes directly.

Shilpa : Armaan''.(silence for few minutes, their eyes were speaking enough, then she again start ) I Love you''..yes I Love you,, I'm sorry for my behavior , I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I know I hurt you a lot cz of my behavior . I'm sorry''

Saying so she burst out into tears, her knees were no more supporting her and she kneeled down while griping his shirt from his arms, She was sitting down on the floor, fully in guilt, guilt of miss understanding Armaan. She was crying, and Armaan's heart was paining more on seeing her condition.

He to kneeled down infront of her. His eyes were still teary, every time he saw her tears his eyes formed tears again. He palmed her face and whip her tears from his thumbs,

Armaan while joining his forehead with her : Sshhh, stop crying, C'mon Stop. Look at me.

Shilpa tried to control her hiccups while griping his shirt's front. Armaan wrapped his arms around her. They stayed like this for dew minutes, when both feel relax, Armaan pulled her away slightly to look at her face, he again palmed them and said ;

Armaan : I love you Shilpa, I love you may be since the day you touched my hand when i handed you the towel on our wedding day's morning, your touch transfer sweet sensations inside me, that I love that moment, I love you may be since I saw you on our wedding night and kissed your hand., I love you may be since you and me become friends, I love you may be since you start taking care about my even li'l things, I love you may be since you hugged me after coming back from India, or may be I Love you since I slept with you, and believe me Shilpa that was the best night, I never slept so peacefully, but that night I slept in your arms so peacefully, I wished no to wake up. Or May be I love you cz you are the best thing that ever happen to me. I LOVE YOU Shilpa, I LOVE YOU.

So dn't ever think that I love someone else, its just you with whom I wish to live for rest of my  life, its just you whom I wish to be my wife in my next life also, its just YOU.

Shilpa was both happy and angry on herself, how wrong she was about him, He loved her so madly and she just take his love as his care, responsibility. She placed her left hand onto his right hand which was palming her  face, She picked his hand and give a soft kiss on his hand's  knuckles . Armaan smiles on her cute act, with his teary eyes.

Shilpa : I'm sorry Armaan.

Armaan gives a kiss on her forehead, and said : Dn't leave me please.

Shilpa smiling with her wet eyes : Never, Armaan I know I hurt you a lot, I was the only one who create distances b/w us. I'm sorry for that.

Armaan while hugging her again : Sshhh stop Shilpa, stop being in guilt, and stop being sorry. I happens, May be God wanted us to confess like this. So please dn't be.

Shilpa hugged him more tightly and snuggle her head into his chest. They stayed there for how long they didn't realize that. After spending some time into each others arms  Shilpa speaks while playing with his shirt's button.

Shilpa : Armaan !

Armaan still holding her : hmmm

Shilpa : lets remove the distances b/w us, Armaan, make me yours completely. I don't want this space b/w us any more, please Armaan I wanted to be yours Only Yours.

Armaan pulled her away to saw only her eyes, which were showing her desire, love, and promise of being only his, he kissed her forehead, and then move towards her closed eyes, kissing them lightly he ask : you sure ?

And she just nodded in a complete yes, not waiting for next second, he hugged her, and taking her hair aside, he kissed her shoulders sensualy, moving towards her neck he plant feather like kisses there.

Shilpa was lost into his touch, his touch was making her lose her all senses, and then she felt him lifting her, Armaan takes her to the bed, placing her onto it, he moves towards her face.

Armaan in a husky voice : Will you be mine ? All mine ?

Shilpa with teary eyes nodded in a yes : All yours.

Then She pulled him towards her, and they Kissed, it was first time, after getting married they were now going to be two bodies one soul tonight.

Armaan kissed her closed eyes then her tip of nose, and he made his way towards her  lips corner, making her moan with his touch, he smiled and hide his face into her neck crook, where he again start planting kisses, pulling her dress from her shoulders he nibbled her shoulder skin, mean  while  Shilpa unbuttoned his shirt, and start caressing his warm  skin of his hard manly broad chest. This makes Armaan  groan in pleasure. Shilpa bite Armaan on his shoulders while pulling his shirt down from his upper arm. She kissed him on his shoulders and neck while again given him a  bite on his neck and down on his collar bone. This was it, Armaan made her lay down and take out his hanging shirt, Soon both were skin to skin in touch with eachother, forgetting about the rest of the world they were lost into each other, and now they were One, One soul. The night was a bliss for both of them, as their relation was now completed. They were complete now. The whole night they passed making love to each other, claiming their rights onto eachother.

Next morning Shilpa wake up before Armaan, she saw him sleeping with his arms around her &  a satisfied smile on his face was making him look innocent like a child. She snuggled into him and give a light peck on his lips.

Shilpa with low tone : Happy Anniversary Armaan.

Saying so she  tried to get up while holding the sheets around her body, when She felt his hold  got tighter on her, she looked at him who were now staring at her with dark passionate eyes, she tried to get up again but she was not able to compete his strong grip.

Shilpa : Armaan, let me get up.

Armaan : Naaa !

He pulled her more into him and give her a long passionate kiss on her soft lips.

Armaan after breaking the kiss : Happy Anniversary Sweet heart.

Shilpa who were breathing heavily looked into his eyes and smiled kissing his forehead she said : Happy Anniversay Armaan.

Armaan again take her into another long passionate kiss. Shilpa tried to broke that Kiss but Armaan was not giving it up. After so many tried She broke up the kiss, Armaan was in need of breath, both were breathing heavily.

Shilpa with her heavy breaths : Armaan get up ! C'mon lets do some preparations to celebrate our Anniversary, I wanted to celebrate this day with our friends, with Priya.

Armaan with stubborn looks on his face : Naaa  Sweet heart, I'm already celebrating that with my wife, and I want no one else b/w us, Just YOU and ME.

Saying so he coverd her body with his and again the Husband Wife,the love birds were lost into their own world.

FEW MONTHS LATER :

She was standing into her terrace while staring at the moon, when she felt his touch, his hands traveled on her bloated tummy, She was almost 8 and half month pregnant. Feeling his hands on her tummy she placed her hands onto his hands . leaning against his chest she in-hailed his manly cologne. He kissed her earlobe and placed his lips onto her cheeks linger them for some time.

Armaan : I Love You Sweet Heart.

Shilpa turns around to saw him, his deep blue eyes were feeling more attractive the before. She placed her arms around his neck, and getting close to his ear she said.

Shilpa : and WE love you too.

Armaan smiled on her reply and kissed her lightly on her lips, kneeled down to kiss her bloated tummy, and said

Armaan : hey Baby ! Sorry, you papa forgets to tell you that  he loves you too, but after you mummy. I hope you'll not mind that, right. Bye, take cares. We are waiting for you.

He again stands up and life Shilpa in his arms. Shilpa who was smiling on this daddy baby convo, start blushing when she felt that her husband had lift her in his arms. He still treats her like his newly wedded bride. He takes her inside room and placed her onto the bed.

Armaan with a concern : Sweet heart you know na you need a lot of rest, so C'mon take some rest now.

Shilpa who was feeling lucky on having such a nice caring husband start acting with a pout : Armaan you know na I dn't like to take rest, I feel so  bore alone laying here.

Armaan : well if this is a  case, then I asure you, you will not get bore now.

She noticed him taking off his shirt. And she shouted instantly.

Shilpa : Armaaan ! NO you can't.

Armaan while understanding her meanings he frowns and said : hey CHILL, atleast I can offer you my  arm as your pillow ?

Shilpa confusingly : then why are you taking off your Shirt ?

Armaan while thinking something : ummm  its cz I  don't like any thing b/w us, not even these clothes.

Saying so he grinned shameless ly making her go red with the blush.

Shilpa while caressing her belly : Baby you know ! you Daddy is so Shameless.

Armaan's grin got wide and he bent down again to placed a kiss on her bally and said : and your Daddy is way more romantic then your Mummy.

Shilpa listened to his words and pulled him from his hair made him look at her direct into her eyes  and said : well, in that case, let me prove you how much I'm romatic.

She pulled him towards him and they shared a long passionate kiss. Breaking off the kiss in the need of oxygen Armaan said.

Armaan said naughtily while out of breath :  haaahhh, that'. That was '.heavenly '.can I get one more ?

And winked, Shilpa smacked on his bare chest and snuggled into him and said ;

Shilpa : Armaaan!

Armaan: hmmm?

Shilpa :Thanks Armaan! For making YOU and ME, US,WE,

Armaan pulling her more into him : Thanks to you Sweet Heart, for making me your's

He kissed her forehead & she hugged him more tightly, cuddling into eachother they drifted to sleep, with in lost to their dream land.

It was their 5th marriage anniversary  God bless them with two babies.  Mikaal and Shona. Mikaal was almost 4 year's old and was ditto copy of his daddy where as Shona was 2 & half years and she was on her mom that's why Armaan loved her more.  Armaan had arranged his and Shilpa's marriage again on their wedding anniversary. It was his wish to celebrate his 5th Wedding Anniversary like this, so  he requested to his parents and so as his In Laws to arrange the marriage again, as on their actual wedding he was not able to enjoy any ritual as it was happen all of a sudden. So all of them agreed happily and now today was their wedding. Indeed he enjoyed his remarriage again, he enjoyed each and every ritual of his wedding. So as Shilpa's face was gleaming with the light of happiness in her life.

The wedding goes so well and happily even the li'l Mikaal and Shona enjoyed their parent's  Marriage, the Children were happy to see their Mom Dad  clad into  so many twinkling cloths ,their kids enjoyed every ritual  and now it was their wedding night.

He entered Their room, and was Happy on seeing the view of the whole room, it was fully decorated by roses and candles, he worked hard for its decoration  Again he look through the whole room and admire the romantic view , and then  his gaze dropped on a figure, sitting on the decorated bed. Yes she was his wife  a 5 years old bride but still he loves her, he wanted her like a newly wed bride, and today somehow she was again his newly wedded bride. Smilingly he made his steps towards the figure. And sit onto the bed. He was not not even slightly Shy this time. So confidently he lifted her veil, She was looking gorgeous, unknowingly he admire  " OMG, Gorgeous"

She was still having her gaze lower, she wasn't either shy like a new bride this time, but just she was teasing her husband by acting all shy.

Armaan placed his hands onto her hands and lift them. He placed the kiss on her hands. And received a warm smiled from her. He teasingly said her;

Armaan with a smirk : Won't you slap me today ?

This made both of them to laugh out loud, while giggling shilpa asked.

Shilpa : you want that again ?

Armaan while still teasing her : well, why not, in the memory of our first wedding night.

He was grinning like idiots when he again felt burning sensations on his left cheek, when he realize he came to know that, he again had received the same intense Slap from his wife.

Armaan made a weird face and ask while pouted like a cute child : Oh C'mon, now  for what ?

Shilpa tried to control her laughter : in memory of our first wedding night. (whink) and for'.

Armaan lifting his one eyebrow : and for ????

Shilpa : for kissing my hands'.., instead kissing on my lips.

Saying so she pulled him towards her and give a long wet kiss on his lips.

Breaking the kiss Armaan said ;

Armaan : ooow Someone is getting wild.

Shilpa blushed smilingly : why  not  someone will go wild on getting again a handsome hunky husband.

Armaan smiled on her comment : really ?

She nodded while poking his dimples. This makes him smile more.

Armaan : so sweet heart, dn't you want your wedding gift ?

Shilpa : why not my Love. Where it is ?

Armaan  stands up from the bed and picked something from a drawer and again move towards bed. Sitting again he move close to her, who were already making confused faces on his actions he looks direct into her confuse eyes. and kissed her nose tip. This makes  her smile. She always feels proud, satisfied, complete and relax when ever do something cute, something loving, that made her smile, and this was her favorite, when ever he kiss her nose tip.

Then he handed her an envelop, Shilpa with confused looks.

Shilpa : what's this Armaan ?

Armaan : atleast open it yaar.

Shilpa : oops sorry.

She open the envelop and saw two tickets for a honey moon trip. Her eyes goes wide open. It was a trip for 4 weeks, for Europe.

Shilpa with surprised smile : Armaaan ! this'. This is'.

Armaan saw her surprised and smiled on her expressions : Oye its our Honey Moon trip yaar. Yes we are going for a honey moon, by tomorrow.

Shilpa with her mouth drop down : WHAT ?

Armaan make her mouth shut again and said with a smile : YES

Shilpa : but , what about Mikaal and Shona ?

Armaan moved towards her and placed his head into her lap. Hugged her, snuggled into her bare belly which was visible from the short blouse of her wedding dress.

Armaan : Mom and Dad are here to take care of them, and yes Padma anty and shanky uncle will also stay here till we came  back.

Shilpa smacked on his arm on calling her dad as Shanky,

Armaan : ouch ! that was hard yaar.

Shilpa : tum kabhi nai sudhro gayy na ?

Armaan with a grin : Nahi

He bites her belly near from her navel and she moaned in both pain and pleasure.

Shilpa : Ar..Armaaan , that's hurt.

Armaan : really ? I'm sorry.

He kissed the spot and tried to soothe that spot caressing that with his tongue. This make her shiver with his touch, and she placed her fingers into her hair and start ruffle them. After soothing the spot he again move towards her. and look at her eyes and smiled.

Armaan : Shilpa, its been 5 years, Still I effect you so much ? Why ?

Shilpa : cz I'll never get enough of you.

Armaan with an artificial anger : you cheater, that was my line.

Shilpa stuck out her tongue on him and said : but now its mine.

Armaan pushed her down onto the bed and drop his all weight onto her his hands holding her hand's their fingers were  entwined with each other and said : you wish.

Saying so he hungrily placed his lips onto her sweet delicate ones after giving her a long wet, breath taking kiss he said :  I can't get enough of you. I'll be forever thirsty for your love, for you and just you.

Both said togather : I Love You.

On this confession  the smiled fully, and then again lose their selves into each other's touch. It was their wedding night after all. They  were compensating  for their first wedding night, they were trying to make out for their first wedding night. But tonight was more important for them, cz after all they were in real enjoying their wedding night.

That was all about their life, very next morning they left for their Honey Moon, and that trip was so Romantic, So memorable for them, day by day they were getting engage more into each other's love. Even the 5 years gap of their marriage was not able to stop them from behaving like newly married.

That was all about an Accidental Marriage, and about two strangers, not really strangers but yes they were strangers that time but now they were each other's Life, reason to live, reason to breath. This is how, God turns strangers into Lovers or into Husband wife.

The END

if found any grammatical and spell mistake dn't mention me 😃 cz i didn't recheck it for once i just wrote it and paste it, and i write this Fic in two weeks 😳  so please spare me 😃

My other ArSh Fic (Continue)

Arranged Lovers

~ A Walk To Remember ~ KaSh OS

Edited by Parishay_91 - 12 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MUAH :*

you are the bestt :D

Will UN-RES it soon ;)

love youuu...
minaalM thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KaShti-

MUAH :*

you are the bestt :D

Will UN-RES it soon ;)

love youuu...

wow sri 😆 2 comments 😉 will wait for the editing of your comment 🤗

cya take cares.

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was sooo sweet! <3
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsome superb piece yaar
I read the whole part in one go
loved the way the became each other's life from strangers
loved the way armaan cared for her,loved her
loved his rxn when he found out she is leaving him
infact I loved every bit of it
it was truly mesmerizing
great yaar
u wrote it in a fab way
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii awesome os
loved it
interesting da concept
loved ArSh
loved how there relationship changed from strangers 2 friends 2 lovers
da confession was sooo cute
loved da ending
perfect
plz do write more
plz do pm me
thanksss

Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 12 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Woow!! That was long!read it in one go 😃 Luuved iit! It was a very sweet story! The ending was amazing with their romantic 2nd suhaagrat! Luved shilpa's jealousy toward priyaa and jassica...priya was really a nice friend to armaan! Luved her for saving their marriage:) their confession was soo emotional but sweet at the same time 😛 And then after the confession their consumation scene was really amazinng:D your fic was awesome!do make more...you write really really well!Edited by kashmayurfan - 12 years ago