Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Grrr I am hating it now..I dont want them to destroy Asher's character by showing him with Sara..Asher was not even a friend of Sara
Full OST of Humsafar
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7LZJsczHg[/YOUTUBE]
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@maha

i think they changed a story a bit
Sara Asher-A couple!!
Asher gets married to Khirid
Rude in the beginin-Later love blooms
Misunderstandin-Asher goes to Sara as a rebound
Later reunion??

P.S-No offense to sara's fans,just my POV but she has a mardaanni se shakkal?
Edited by meepha - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

@maha

Sara Asher-A couple!!
Later reunion??

Hi Deeps..how r u? 😃

Well...Saara isnt such an important character...although her character has been extended in the serial...as we can see from the promos, and is given more importance in the serial...but she still isnt this much important
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

@maha

Sara Asher-A couple!!
Later reunion??

Nopez yar i think in drama Sara character will gain importance when Khirad will Leave asher (Coz of Asher's mom and sara game plan) ..Asher was heart broken at that time suffered from nervous break down and etc so she will try to bring him back towards normal life.
Asher was never rude to Khirad..they got married in serious circumstances and it was a arrange marriage, infact Asher was the one who accepted their marriage first and fll in luv with khirad
And in promos it doesnt seem that Asher Love Sara or etc ..He is just a Friend of her..But actually in story he was not even a friend so its irritating me
@Bold 🤣 agree
Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Nopez yar i think in drama Sara character will gain importance when Khirad will Leave asher (Coz of Asher's mom and sara game plan) ..Asher was heart broken at that time suffered from nervous break down and etc so she will try to bring him back towards normal life.
Asher was never rude to Khirad..they got married in serious circumstances and it was a arrange marriage, infact Asher was the one who accepted their marriage first and fll in luv with khirad
And in promos it doesnt seem that Asher Love Sara or etc ..He is just a Friend of her..But actually in story he was not even a friend so its irritating me
@Bold 🤣 agree

@bold...I dont think this is the case... From the promos, it looks more than tht...maybe if not really involved in her, but he will get attracted to her...or to satisfy his ego, he will intentionally get close to Sara...but it doesnt seem the case of ebing just a friend, after khirad leaves him...this is what, i think, from the promos and the ost...but i wish they hadnt changed the original story, where Ashar doesnt give attention to Sara at all, and always avoids her...in the serial, they will ruin Ashar...
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

@bold...I dont think this is the case... From the promos, it looks more than tht...maybe if not really involved in her, but he will get attracted to her...or to satisfy his ego, he will intentionally get close to Sara...but it doesnt seem the case of ebing just a friend, after khirad leaves him...this is what, i think, from the promos and the ost...but i wish they hadnt changed the original story, where Ashar doesnt give attention to Sara at all, and always avoids her...in the serial, they will ruin Ashar...

If it happens it will destroy Asher's Character ..I hope there will be nothing like attractions or interest ...it will kill the real essence of this story
Meeph thumbnail
@maha and farahs!!

i havent read the novel but i think Asher will use sara as a rebound!!!
It might spoil his character from the novel but its okay yaar:D
mayb the girl tries suicide n stuff,nd asher is sympathizing her nd stuff ir something like that

Even if its one quarter of my expectations ill be happy!!
i really need a good drama to entertain myself so lets c;)
farahs_6 thumbnail
.I am not interested in watching Hum safar...but I am anxiously waiting for kuch pyar ka pagalpan... Hope it lives up to the expectations
Meeph thumbnail
@farahs

Man,this drama makes ur heard swirl
i dont understand anything
lol
which is good by the way:D