MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi priya thanks fr the Pm
bt tell frm where did the song turns on

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love love love love u tooo priya for this nice flower in the form of written update
shrutisinha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY UPDATING PRIYA BUT LIKE BOTH IS NO PRESS :((
Mitu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow priya πŸ˜›πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

lovely 😳😳😳😳😳
you wrote very well song just super arjun arohi πŸ˜›
I just love it 😳
Thanx for writtingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
yoga23priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amnaM

pappa i can't find the player then how did you put up music???

Baby that's Invisible 😳
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Prologue dear,will wait for the update.
True lines "when love is not madness then its not a love"
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue Sweetu-kun !!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️

I am waiting for the update...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[U knw na why I am laughing...coz u r the winner of the lazy updater ]πŸ˜‰

I was also searching for player..hw come it is invisible???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
yoga23priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys hope you are doing fine 😳 here is a first UD and this is dedicated to my Saku ☺️ , my GJ n DB also Jo 😳

Her Love or His Madness

Arpita stirred when sunbeams started gently stroking her serene face but before they could reach her delicate eyes her husband's arm pulled her against his chest protecting against sunlight and hugged her tightly as he want to be first person to catch a glimpse of her mesmerizing black diamond's which made him lose all his sanity and could make him any extent to be in hers arms even the thought of sunrays touching her before him makes him more miffed and wild but she would never allow him to feel insecure because she only craving for one person that was her love her husband Avdesh Singh Thakur aka Bhaiyaji the most feared man in lallanpur and he never thought that this Angel was His when she could anyone with a blink and he gently pushes her hair behind her ears which was annoying him and he clearly remembers how this Angel fall in his arms during his fight with Nate Thakur.

First Meet

Arpita and Manjari was going to their college by rickshaw discussing about their today Astrology but it was like mostly Manjari talking and Arpita was silently listening or in simple words day dreaming about her beloved both of them were polar apart when they are compared Arpita shyness and composed nature with innocence eyes make her loved by everyone especially her selfless love and tender care towards others could make anyone to fall in love but no one know that she has a very selfish heart where she hide her beloved whom she cherished and treasured in peak of her heart where even god has to bow down to see him.

When Manjari was continuously talking but she notice that there was no reply or reaction from her friend then she pinched hardly in her arm then Arpita snapped of her beloved thoughts and glared at her furiously then ask

"What is this Manjari you know how much I hate when someone interrupt me from my beloved thought?"

"Stop it Arpi you know that you're leaving in glass house which you made in your heart and when it will break one day you won't able live happily with the person whom you will marry then will you be happy with him"Manjari said anguishly hoping it will restrain her love for him which was increasing gradually and finally she get over him.
"Then at that day it will be my last breath in his arms" Arpita said which left Manjari bewildered with her madness then she asked her "he is Bhaiiyaji.just leave it Arpi no point of arguing with you" then they both hugged each other.

"Manjari say what stored for me today will I be meeting him today or not" she asked her giggling.

"Hey are you taunting me and my astrology guru" Manjari asked mockingly

"Me mocking great Manjari and her guru no ways"Arpita held her hands.

"hmmm let's see then" she started reading her astro and was taken back then looking at her amazed and said " you will meet your soul mate at 10 am " while Arpita looking at her crazily and laughed continuously but it turned in to amusement when she was distracted by someone shouting "Bhaiiyaji is coming..Bhaiiyaji is coming" then the Rickshaw driver said to them hide somewhere and left from there while Manjari took Arpita's hand and started running different direction when they heard gunshots but they got separated as someone pushed Manjari.

Avdesh roared like loin and blowed his fist against him while Natte struggled to come back and everyone know it was one side combo because no one knew is capable to win any battle against great Bhaiiyaji as in no time Natte was floor struggling to get up While Arpita was in dead terror and impatient not because she will be dead or injured in battle but if something happen to her beloved she couldn't bear if he is injured and mostly she wanted to see him once in this life span her thoughts were disturb when someone kept her hand on his shoulder.

"How dare you get your filthy hand of me" Arpita said to one of Natte's goon who was looking at her with lusty eyes

"What a feisty girl you are hun and I just love them"Arpita was scared and don't know what to do in this situation as she was scared like hell.

"Do you know with whom you are talking and if he comes to know that you misbehaved with his wife then don't know what my husband will do and no one could save you from him" she said venomously while that goon smirked at her and pulled her in to his arm wildly and said "were is your marriage symbols hun and whose is your imaginary husband ha"

Arpita was scared and taken back then closed her eyes feeling helpless hoping god save will save her "Avdesh'Avdesh Singh Thakur is my husband" she said proudly with faith, love, respect and pride that any women have her husband in her eyes and two people were confused and shocked by this women while that Natte's goon was looking frightened and terrified while other person was dumbfound with dedication and determination of this girl who is loving a man whom she never met in her life.

Natte's goon looked scared and his whole body was shacking fearing for his life then he threw Arpita and started running while that person caught her before she falls in his protective arms while Arpita was surprise to see that person who saved her was Avdesh her beloved and thanked all the gods in heavens for sending her god to save her from that filthy goon while Avdesh was mesmerized by her beauty and innocence as she was made for him and he felt right when he heard her saying him that he was her husband then his heart beat increased by time flowing also his breathe quickened and his throat went dry seeing this beauty in his arms but his eyes dark after seeing her starch in arms and his blood boiled seeing her hurt arms.

"Chulbul catch him and get in front of me immediately NOW" Avdesh roared like untamed lion who was ready to kill his predators

When he felt she was shivering due to fear and it urged to take her in his arms protect her from everything and want to take from here where there will be no one except them then he hugged her tightly hoping it would help to calm her down and trying to soothe her but mostly he was making sure she is not afraid of him and safe then Chulbul and Pehalwan came with goon and threw on Avdesh feet.

"Please Bhaiiyaji forgive I beg you and I don't know she is your women'.Please Bhaiiyaji" Natte's goon begged with mercy hoping he would change his mind and show some pity but Avdesh looking at viciousness and grabbed his collar then pulled him near face while his other arms was over protectively wrapped on Arpita's waist.

"How dare you to lay your filthy hands and dirty eye on my wife" Avdesh roared ferociously and punched his face as others were shocked with his confession including Arpita was blushing with his intense stare and softness on his mesmerized face which made her knee go weak and body trembled.

"You asked her were is marriage proof and sign"he took the glass which was laying in ground then gripped it harder and blood was oozing from his palm which stunned everyone who was standing and staring his madness with extreme wildness for a girl whom he never met though no one has dared to stop him.

Avdesh closed his closed eyes for a moment and filled her forehead with blood then removed his gold ornament from neck and tied around her neck while Arpita was looking very happy and satisfied felt completed then she tore her scarf and tied his bleeding palm after that she bowed and touch her god feet while Avdesh smiled whole heartedly first time after his father's death which took her cloud nine and other's eyes popped out seeing the great Avdesh Singh Thakur smiling.

Avdesh pulled that goon from ground and venomously said "Now you got proof and dare to see my wife then I wouldn't think twice to ripped your body" and started punching him while seeing his goon condition Arpita got terrified and clutch his kurta from behind then she said "stop it" and fainted but before she could fall Avdesh threw him and caught his wife then rain started pouring him and Avdesh saw this angel who was lying in his arms looking pale and weak

The God must be jealous,

That's why there are thunders and rain,

Because I've got an angel,

That He hasn't...

he lifted her and took her to haveli

First Meet End

Avdesh looked at his pari who changed his dull life and filled her love while he was remembering their beautiful memories then Arpita kissed his forehead and snapped out of his thoughts then wished her "Good Morning Pari"

"Good Morning Jaanu and you seem to out of this world" Arpita asked him giggling

"Nothing Pari remembering our first meet and I Love You also you better sleep now it's 4am." kissed her lips while she blushed and said "I Love You too." Wrap her arms around his waist and slept peacefully.

thanks for reading

Completed 1
waiting for you views and any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentπŸ˜‰

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jo bhi aap likeh hum padenge
Becoz we love it and we enjoy it
As much as we love you and enjoy your company
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just read the first part di...
True to its name