Written Update Of DABH ~ Sept 5 2011~ COMPLETED

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys! I'm Mya πŸ˜ƒ I'm your Written Updater backup for Mondays~!

This is my first written update EVER! So pleasee be patient with me! I will try my best to please you guys!!

If it sucks or you or anything do share! Wuld luv it πŸ˜†

So here goes nuthing!😳

P.S. this will be in English cuz my Hinenglish sucksπŸ˜†

Part 1- Sooraj's House

Bhavo is really anger with Sooraj for buying jellwary for his Kavita. Bhavo tells Sooraj to ask his brother if he has every bought any jellwary for his wife (sorry guys don't know his name but he is the one who in the last ep brought a HUGE set for his wife and said sorry for hurting her while acting 😑. So ironic rite?πŸ˜† Poor Sooraj😭) The brother lies and says that I swear on you Bhavo, I never wanted to buy her anything and never had enough money to do it anyway(LIARR GRRR😑) Sooraj is feeling rele badd (aww baby 😭). Sooraj's dad says that he didn't kill anyone but Bhavo says that he has killed her trust. Sooraj tries to apologize but Bhavo tells him to get away from her. She doesn't want to see him! Bhavo then continues on about how Kavita will start saying she doesn't like Bhavo (big deal yaar! no one does. she is a meanie!). Kavita wll say that she doesn't like any1 in the house so they should go and live somewhere else. Split up the house! ( Ugh!! tht bhabi and her smile is getting on my nerves!😑). Sooraj has tears in his eyes πŸ˜­. Everyone walks away from Sooraj ranting bout how he is a Joru ka Galam. The Bhai is all suportive towards Sooraj and talking to herself bout how he used his OWN money and the family members are getting worked up for nothing ( alas! some1 who understands!).

Part 2 - Sandhya's House

Sandhya's bro freaking out cuz he wants to got to USA and will do anything to go. 😑 He says it has been his life lone dream and its only a matter of 2 years! Ankita won't be alone, she has all of the family memembers and she also wants me to go!! (kay so this guy is dumb. can't he see the girl is crying her eyes out??! she is only saying go cuz he is so insistant! and he also said he wuld die if he didn't! I mean what the hell is the poor girl supposed to do??? does this hav sumthing to do wit the promo? like do Sandhya's parents expire and then Ankita doesn't have any1 to be wit her when her hubby is gone?) Sandhya tries to talk some sense into her brother. Later at night she goes to her mom and dad and tells them that she is willing to give up the money saved for her studies so bhabhi can go to USA. Sandhya then can proceed and do a small job and earn enough to continue her studies. Her parents are really proud of her having such a good heart (agreed! loved this scene. she is very caring here. Love the relationship her bhabhi n Sandhya share!).  Sandhya's parents inform her of the fact that they are planning on putting their house on girvi. They will use the money to send Ankita with Ankur and then later on they will release their house. Sandhya says that she wants to be married to a house with in-laws like her parents. They say sure πŸ˜†.

Part 3 Sooraj's House

Bhavo is in the kitchen cooking angrily with the Bai coming from behind (what is her name?). She tells Bhavo that she is going to pick up the lengha. the Bhabhi walks in the kitchen and the Bai gives her a very dirty look (🀣). Bhavo starts ranting bout how a Bahu is supposed to help in the house and work and take care of the house. Then she says that she can see that is never gonna happen since some ppl, are already spending all of the money they have on their wives! (Oh Bhavo you hav no idea πŸ˜‰). Bhabhi plays teachers pet and tells Bhavo she wuld die before making Bhavo sad πŸ˜†.

Part 4 Sandhya's House

Ankita hears the whole conversation and tells her in-laws that she is blessed to have them as her in-laws. She says she isn't sure what she has done to have them as her in-laws but even her death wouldn't count up to what they were doing for her. She goes to touch their feet and then Sandhya's mom stops her and tells her to never talk bout death again. She says she knows hot to slap as well 😊. Sandhya says you can pay of the esaan by taking care of me when I take my IPS exam and Ankita says I will come to see your sapna come true infront of my eyes. Will clap the loudest as well. (So sweet! wonder what happens that makes Sandhya get married).

Part 5 Sooraj's House

Sooraj is looking for Bhavo and then he asks his Bhabhi. She talks bout how what Sooraj did has affected her too! (She is clever gotta give it to her). Sooraj asks his dad and he tells him that Bhavo is all upset and probably ranting somewhere. Sooraj promises that he will make her happy again. Dad says you do tht n tomorrow is your Haldi Rasam. Sooraj looks for Bhavo and the Bai tells him to eat but he doesn't. Sooraj goes into a room and the ep ends at his shocked expression!

Precap : Is the same as the promo. Some guy tells Sandhya's parents about terriost activites and then Sandhya in the auto leaving and then BOOM!

Got a rele bad feeling bout this πŸ˜•. So here you go guys. I hope you liked it! Plz hit the like button and comment as well πŸ˜‰

Edited by aquablue17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robie23p thumbnail
Freaking awesome episode...!! Don't knw why the show had the flavour of gulaal. Mature direction and ofcourse its background music has been changed...! Maybe u guys hv noticed it or not. Gulaal's bg music director ashish rego hs replaced the old one udhav or smething. Earlier d music ws the same used in dor... Which i didn't like. Really music plays an imp part in depicting the depth of a story...! This show ws rocking, but now its super rocking...!!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
sorry for the delay guys ! im working on it promise! i just didn't checkk on IF so got a late notice on this one
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks  Aquablue 17 for the update.

Promo happens tomorrow!! so soon!!.
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update!!
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh dear, another dreadfully frail and feeble episode! Full of predictable surprises and deplorable endeavours to create something that can hold the attention of an intelligent mind for more than a second or two!. I'm watching it while partaking in a good laugh at the hysterical attempts the lead characters make to convince us that their mind is not on their dinner or the fat wage packet they are going to gamble away! Oh well that what you get for employing people that were born to wait on tables in a back street restaurant! Or make sweets in some shame hole!😳

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks aquablue17 for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx alot for the rocking update!! πŸ˜ƒ
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks old matey

This mother is getting on my nerves, talk about double standards, her husband doesn't have any guys against her. The only Joru ka Ghulam I see is her husband😑
tanthya thumbnail

Thank you, Mya..Lovely Post ...

M wondering what will Bhabhi n Bhai do when Sandhya comes ...and the MIL seems to be quite gullible and is taken in by  fake concern, respect, affection etc..