story told by adil shah

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

You know the story that was told by adil shah, about the rajput and how his beloved mehbooba cut her head for him. Well it turns out that the story is true but he told it the wrong way...

U c my dad was watching veer shivaji as well and then he told me that he told the story wrong.

And so I asked him the true story...well here it is

Um I dn't remember the names and stuff of the people but I will try and explain as best as I can.

This is a rajasthani true story. There was this princess who was really beautiful and a mughal king fell in love with her so he sent her maid to her to talk about his rishtay to her. The maid went to the princess and started showing her the pictures of the mughal king. And the princess rejected him and told the maid to bring her rishtey of great rajputs and stuff.

The princess afterwards wrote a letter to this rajput king (whose name I can't remember...sorry) and told him that she considered him as her husband and that now he had to protect her from the mughal king. The king told the princess that since she considered him as her husband he will protect her as she is his wife.

Then a war broke between the mughal king and the rajput king. The rajput army sanapati had gotten married 2 days before the war and he kept on sending someone to check on his wife since he was worried abt her. His wife told the messenger that her husband would keep on worrying about her and won't be able to fight, so she cut her head so that the messenger would take the head to the sanapati. After seeing the head of his wife he actually fought with concentration and won the battle against the mughal king's army.

Sorry but I dad briefly told me the story wince he had to go somewhere. And I just thought of sharing it. Hope It's not too confusing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i remembered the story..in bengali our emperor of literature bankimchandra chatterjee wrote a famous novel rajsingha...mughal king aurangjeb fell for a rajput princess..but the princess considered the great rajput king rajsingha as her husband ...and a war was fought between ourangjeb and rajsingha..where rajsingha won and married the princess

thanks for sharing the sanapati's story...it was not there
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the story :)
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! Thanks for sharing the real story
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow thanks for sharing .

Since we are sharing here are some fun facts related to Shivaji

The late legendary actor of Tamil films Shivaji Ganesan got his stage name after portraying Maharaj Shivaji, his performance of the king was so good that audience started calling him Shivaji.

Superstar Ranjikanth's real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. He is a marathi born to Jijabai and Ramoji in Bangalore.

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@bhartikhushi: my pleasure

@jhum_86:ur welcome...nd thanx for sharing the names of the kings

@lily: ur welcome

@anu: my pleasure hun

@fuzzyface: thanx for sharing the rajnikanth fact...
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing nikki 😊
thanks aru 4 d names
thanks for rajnikant's info fuzzyface...i like rajni uncle a lot πŸ˜‰
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ nikita : nice to c u here dear😊, & thanx 4 sharing d story, even i hv read abt d same.😊

@ bhargavi : nice to c u here😊, CGM forum me to kahin dikhai hi nahi deti tum !!
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heya polly dear πŸ€—..gud to c u too πŸ˜ƒ ya was kind of busy πŸ˜‰
oh ..haan in cgm forum my posts limited to rushi's AT mostly 😳
maine yahan bhi chit chat start kar di πŸ˜†