Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
he stands clearly etched out for jagjit singh's video....that about all i saw him in....i really wonder on which chanel his adverts are aired....certainly not sony!!!!
yashika thumbnail
his Suzuki Baleno ad is on air on all the channels - Sony Max (esp during cricket matches), Sony (even during jassi ....breaks), CNBC, Star World etc
humanyst thumbnail

I remember the "Aaja Soniya video" (He is sporting the roontoo face in it). I recently saw the Jagjit video on Sony, in which he is strolling in a long black coat...that was nice

But my favourite is the Baleno advert...it reminds me of his PM character. I saw that one Star Movies.

Haven't seen the other adverts though😭

To date the most hilarious appearance of Sameer's  was his dancing in the background of Baghban's song "Soni tere chal..." Amitabh and Hema malini are singing /dancing in the forefront in this song and their Baghban family is dancing in the background in unison. Sameer's dancing was ok, but while dancing the intermittent grinning and forced expressions of happiness were laughable.

kanchi thumbnail
hey wht about fair and lovly adv. he was looking so HOT there too.I think the gurl is same from the Jagjit video.he was also good in hema sardesai "piya se milke aye hai..."
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think that he danced even in the song "chamma chamma " with urmila in china gate
ides thumbnail
did he????from what I heard he is not a good dancer.....πŸ˜•
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

seriously yes πŸ˜• .sorry to say but when he dances i feel like 😭

anyways there is always chance to learn

anniegupta_ thumbnail
yea, he dances so funny.. i mean u can so tell his face expression and dance is fake
alliha thumbnail
i had nvr heard of sameer soni b4 i saw him on jjkn and then i realized hes the same person from bagban but now is acting is a lot better!
ritu thumbnail
One funny thing happened with me ,i went to c china gate, i was not aware of either mukesh tiwari or samir soni, both were introduced in that movie. Till i saw jassi i was under the impression that the guy who played Jagira daku in china gate is samir soni and the other one is mukesh tiwari.πŸ˜†