Hey Rups

yap i will do it dear ,πŸ˜‰

its almost done just waiting for the epilogue from Jess
😳
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pallavvi

Thnx neha, luv u fr dis 1. .if u cn thn plz cntinue yar. .thnx a ton. .yar,desire ws ossm. .u r mine is goin rockin. .n abt hafiz,i jus wnna say. . .cntinue as soon as possible. .dyn to knw,wht wil hppn nxt. . .thnku agn:)

Hey Pallavvi thanx for liking this one that much dear😳

you read Desire n now U R Mine haanπŸ˜‰

thanx for that too will do it asap😳

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Neha : Wait..wait..wait...u want my idea for epilogue???😲😲😲

My brains have stopped thinking creatively frm few months !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will try though !!😳😳😳

Don't wait for me if u don't get my PM..u can update anytime..😊😊😊
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow , wht a gentelman kya ... πŸ˜†

luved , really soft & stronger sweet story, I loved the attention to detail, the description was wonderful, if I can propose a title, it will be "Just imagine ... " because you've really knew how to make us live the story, scroll through the movie as if It was a TV movie not reading,

just I wanted more detail of the sweet room, may be it s smart of you 2 created our imagination, bravo Neha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and I reiterate my advice, I really think tht you have to develop this aspect of writing, and also all those who have the gift of writing, who knows, may be we hv one of Barbara Cartland with us or an Ernest Himingway, just plz don t forget us in your dedications when you'll sign your best seller okey πŸ˜†, & if 'll write a TV script 2 Imagine plz require them to keep to the script to avoid another disastrous end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neha as i said before Allah Haafiz 😊 (U know it is one of 99 names of Allah)

Edited by Kalitondra - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: jes_jade

@Neha : Wait..wait..wait...u want my idea for epilogue???😲😲😲

My brains have stopped thinking creatively frm few months !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will try though !!😳😳😳

Don't wait for me if u don't get my PM..u can update anytime..😊😊😊

Hey Jes i don't want ur ides for epilogue but epilogue from you heheπŸ˜†

got ur PM n m going to update without ud of ur hubby hehe😳

as i knw how lazy she is n i don't want to left it in mid πŸ˜‰

joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalitondra

Wow , wht a gentelman kya ... πŸ˜†

luved , really soft & stronger sweet story, I loved the attention to detail, the description was wonderful, if I can propose a title, it will be "Just imagine ... " because you've really knew how to make us live the story, scroll through the movie as if It was a TV movie not reading,

just I wanted more detail of the sweet room, may be it s smart of you 2 created our imagination, bravo Neha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and I reiterate my advice, I really think tht you have to develop this aspect of writing, and also all those who have the gift of writing, who knows, may be we hv one of Barbara Cartland with us or an Ernest Himingway, just plz don t forget us in your dedications when you'll sign your best seller okey πŸ˜†, & if 'll write a TV script 2 Imagine plz require them to keep to the script to avoid another disastrous end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neha as i said before Allah Haafiz 😊 (U know it is one of 99 names of Allah)

Hehe di after sooo long haan😳

di are you pulling my leg by comparing me to Earnest Hemingway hehe best seller πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx for info di i didn't know that it was one of sacred names of god😳

joliefille thumbnail

Hey gals here is final UD of my OS 😳

N this one is specially dedicated to non other then Our Jhatka Queen

Priyaaa πŸ€—

Haafiz

Arpita was still wondering,

-"was it dream or that man really exist on the same earth where the people like Pappu reside, how can someone be too good, he cleared all debts of Bhaiya, and saved my honor too, oh my god how fool I am I didn't ask his name, how should I thank him,

Oh Arpita you fool, first you should find him.

Where can I find his address? Oh god if I find his address how will I face him, how will I react in front of those eyes (and she remind the moment when she felt the soft wind blow on her forehead of his and when she opened her eyes his mesmerizing deep brown eyes were in front her) how deep those, why did I feel as the world stood still, as ,as , as he lo… Aaahh no Arpita you can't think like that, you don't deserve him, specially when he knows what you were doing there, one can't except the girl who have no self-respect, but still I can't live like this I have to find him, at least once , I want to see him, want to know his name, or I should say I want to see my self in those eyes for the last time to spend my whole life for that fraction of second."

After thinking sometime she realized she could find his name and address from Pappu but is it safe to go to him once again. But she decides to go to him as there's no other way to find her savior.

Arpita knocked at Pappu's office door. Which was already opened, she don't want to enter it but she have to take the risk to find him, she enter the cabin.

Pappu-"Aree Arpita ji aap yahan, kaise aana hua Madam?"

Arpita was shocked to see the change in Pappu's behavior but his lustful eyes were same as its always, Pappu continued his talk "I should ask you one thing if you promise me not to tell Avdhesh Sir , I m sure he will not like me to ask you such personal thing"

"AVDHESH" that's the name of her god, her savior, the name bring a shine in her eyes , now all she want to know is his address or cell number.

Pappu-"ek hi raat me kya magic kar diya Avdhesh par jo tumhare liye pura blank chaque hi de diya" he said with a smirk on his face as he won the big battle. While Arpita was shocked to here that Avdhesh paid him with a blank cheque, but why she told him the exact amount of money she had to pay Pappu, she snapped at him-"What ? He gave you blank cheque? But I told him that I need only 5 lacks to pay you."

Pappu-"hee hee that mean you don't know Avdhesh Thakur, for him 5 lacks is nothing and he paid me not just for your brother's debt but for you too honey, from last night he is your owner, he purchased you from me, that's why I asked you what spell you cast on him haan? But it seems like you are still free haan? (he winked at her , which make her more angry) so if you like to join me in the business you can. Waise Avdhesh marta hai tum par, kuch bhi karega, kuch bhi dega , bas ek baar muskura ke maang lo."

His all words were felt like abuse to Arpita but his last line "Avdhesh marta hai tum par" makes her feel proud of herself at the same time she feel bad for Avdhesh as now she knows that he liked her but still he didn't touched her just because she denied. He wants to spend night with a girl and she made lots of troubles for him. She decided something in her mind and smiled at Pappu,

-" huun you are right I should take advantage of his silliness naa , chalo give me his number and address I will execute your plan well."

Pappu was more then happy he write down Avdhesh's office address and cell number on a slip and hand it to Arpita –"here you are, and yaa one more thing last night it was His birthday am sure you made his night memorable but bring some gift with you when you visit him, set the trap well darling."

Arpita's eyes were full of shine as she read the address and came to know that it was his birthday last night , as she read it and turn to leave but suddenly she stopped at once as she forget something very important.

Arpit-"Pappu I forget something" she came close to him and " Slap" (hehe) Pappu was not expecting it from her but she did it as she want to do it from a long time and now when she got Avdhesh's address she don't need to listen his rubbish and want to take out her frustration, and she leave the cabin and Pappu get that Arpita is not with him in his nasty plans.

Avdhesh's Office,

Avdhesh was still living that night , half day had gone but he was not able to concentrate on his work as he do usually, his heart and mind was stuck in those moments when her lips were close to his heart, she was just breath away, those eyes were in front of his eyes just in front of him, the innocence of that sleeping face , He can live his all life nourishing that night again and again, when some one entered his cabin he felt as She enter the cabin without looking at direction he closed his eyes and said- "Arpita"

"Oh Ho ! so that's the name of lucky one haan, beta abhi bhi khoye ho"

Avdhesh looked at him , it was RV who came to meet him and ask about his surprise of last night,

"you were denying I think ! I think you spend a memorable night last night naa, thank god Pappu managed the girl you choose or I thought you would like to kill me when you find me"

Avdhesh-"I love to do it last night when I saw that dog at door last night and she told me how he managed to bring her there with me, but for now I want to kiss you yaar (and he get up on his feet, rush toward RV to hug him) thankyou for all that."

RV-"oye hose me aa! Its your office and I am RV not that girl."

Avi-"haan yaar I know, but I am thanking you because if you don't do that I would never meet Arpita , I don't know whether I can see her ever in my life or not but I can't forget her ever in my life."

RV-"oye don't tell me you love her!"

Avi-"I don't know, waise bhi does it matter if I do? She is not here and never will be, you know I m still imagining her around me, since morning."

RV-"you must seek an appointment to psychiatrist, chal right now I am in hurry will call you in eve, hope tab tak kuch theek ho jayega."

RV left him alone with her thoughts.

Avi again sit on his chair, called his secretary and cancelled all meetings and appointments as he don't want anyone to disturb him in his lala land.

He closed his eyes to live the moment again when he felt her presence for the first time and he feel it again as she was there, A sweet smile run on his lips "Arpita"

He turn his chair toward door and open his eyes to imagine her in his room,

She was there in white chudidaar and red dupatta , she was standing next to door, gazing at floor as a mannequin perfect monument of simplicity and beauty, Avi wish to look at her whole life, but after few seconds his imaginations starts working as real human, she moved close to him Avi get on his feet and moved close to his imagination but he can't dare to touch her what if she disappeared.

As he get close to her his heart beats increased with every step when they were just a step away she stopped so did he, she took off her dupatta from her shoulders and place it on his feet as someone offer flower to god in worship.

Avdhesh was shocked, "what is she really here, how can I imagine such thing"

He step back "Arpita! Are you really here! What are you doing?"

Arpita-"( A drop of tear rolled down her cheek as Avdhesh hold her shoulders to make her stand on her feet while she was going on her knees) I am offering my everything to my God, I am sorry for last night, I didn't know that it was your birthday, and now when I came to know , I don't have any thing to offer you except my self."

She was standing there in front of him looking down but her words touched his heart deeply. He picked her dupatta and covers her head and shoulders, like a bride her half face was hidden in a veil.

Avi-"really you want to gift me something"

Arpita-"huun" she nodded in agreement.

Avi-"then close your eyes and don't ask me what I am doing and don't open it until I ask"

Arpita close her eyes, she felt his arms around her shoulders and knees, he picked her up in his arms, she hold him around neck, he placed her on table, sit in front of her on chair, hold her hand in her lap.

Avdhesh-"If you really want to give me something, then just be mine forever, I Love You, Will you marry me?"

She opened her eyes in surprise, is it really happening?

Avi-"Oh plz don't look at me like that, and plz no tears yaar, I can't speak if you look at me like that , that's why I asked you to close eyes."

Arpita-"yes!" and she break in to sobs.

Avi hugged her and she too, he whip off tears and placed a soft comforting kiss on her forehead. For Arpita the touch of his lips like biggest blessing on earth she just closed her eyes tightly as its all just a beautiful dream of hers if she opened her eyes he will disappear so she hugged her more firmly this time , a single drop of tear again rolled down her cheek.

Avi-"hey say something. Do you like me? If you don't you don't need to force yourself I can love you for both of us ha ha." Avi tease her as she didn't confess her feelings except "Yes"

Arpita- "I don't have words to express my feelings, I read some where some thing and thought it just verse but now I can feel the depth of those lines;-

Ek zarra hun mai , Aaftaab hai tu,

Jise kabhi chune ke bhi kabil na the , wo khwaab hai tu,

Kyun Janat hasil karne ki baat karte hai log,

Meri janat, mera hafiz , mera to Khuda hi hai tu.

Avi was not expecting same love just in one meeting from his dream girl, his

eyes turn misty with tears of happiness and he again drag her in his embrace.

Thats all from my side and next post is from our Jas side An Epilogue for Haafiz

waiting for your comments n biiig thanx for your comments n liking this one this much😳

yap don't forget to hit likwa heheπŸ˜‰

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Epilogue for OS-Haafiz
by Jas_Jade😳

Arpita was sitting on her bed decorated with flowers..as today was her wedding night...
& its her SR(sabka fav topicπŸ˜†).. She felt a slight breeze in room..& saw a window open...She came down from her bed & started walking towards the window. She stood near the window to enjoy the breeze...It was full moon night ...& it looked beautiful...she looked at the moon..
it reminds her the night when she met him for the first time..
she still use to wonder, whether it was a dream...whether such person really exist...how come all this happened..Maybe GOD is really there...& listens to us...

those dark deep brown eyes, for a second she forget her all worries n pain she felt a comfort in front of those eyes,

, he picked her up in his arms, she hold him around neck, he placed her on table, sit in front of her on chair, hold her hand in her lap.

be mine forever, I Love You, Will you marry me?"

Those words changed her world forever n now she is his and he is her forever n ever😳

Arpi is so lost in her fb & thoughts that she didn't hear the door unlock & Avi entering the room...Avi was dumbfounded to see Arpita standing near window...moonlight falling on her..& wind gently touching her face...making few strands of hair kiss her face...
Arpi came back to her senses when she felt a warm breath on her ears..& a masculine voice say.."U r beautiful"...She turns back & feels him very close to her...She blushed..& lowered her eyes. Avi pushed the strands of hair behind her ears & asked "Kya soch rhi thi??"

*Arpi-"nothing , i was just wondering is this all truth or m i dreaming yet"
Avdhesh hold her from back she rest her head on his shoulder both were lost in that moment watching the moon silently feeling each other,
after some time Avi broke the silence,
Avi says to Arpi.."Toh chalein"

Arpi-"Where"

Avi -"Wahi karne ... jo tumne kaha tha us raat... jab hum mile the...to finish it all & do what i want"πŸ˜†
Arpi blushes...& next she feels is Avi picking her up in his arms...& laying her on bed...☺️☺️☺️

Lights out

thats all rest on your imagination gals
you know m good gal n the writer of this Epilogue too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Di log if you don't like something in this Epi its not mine its from Jas 😳😳
me innocent naa😳

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TJ πŸ€—

ME FIRST ME FIRST πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

love you for dedicating this part to me 😳

after vista di n dreamy di you're my fav writer in GKD IF 😳

hope my future Updates will be lovely like yours 😳

No words for writing i just loved it πŸ˜‰

Prashu ke Pappu Prasad got slap from Arpi πŸ‘

loved this part very much n Avita's part of confessions were super duper fantastic 😳😳

love you πŸ€—

* Epilogue *

My Jaanu Saku-Chan πŸ€—

wowieee i am proud of you n my family 😳

i always thought you are awesome writer after reading our story in Gangster of week thread πŸ˜‰

Our devil family has unique talent in everything πŸ˜‰

I Know that my saku is so innocent that she dnt know abt SR but it was lovely 😊

LOVE YOU πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Picture perfect ending😍...
The verses in your update was beautiful Jo...
But I have a few doubts, what is zarra, aftaab, hafiz?😳
Jes- you picturised the window scene very wellπŸ‘
I like Avi's last dialogue🀣