my new OS-Haafiz(final UD wid Epil) pg-6

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone here something again from my nasty mind
hope you guys will tolerate this one too as earlier ones
i know there will be some mistakes actually lots off hehe
as my Editor is quite busy n i want to post this one today as i promised to Rups
So this one is dedicated to the innocence and cuteness of ODB AS and Rups😳

Haafiz

Avdhesh entered his office early morning as usual time though its not any usual day after all its his Birthday , His best friend RV called him

"Hey Avi wassup buddy! Kya plan hai aaj ka?"

Avi-"Abee oye pehle wish to karde seedhe treat pea a gaya saale bhukhad."

RV-"Oh you know me , I don't believe in wasting time in formalities, chal if you wish to hear "Happy Birthday Mr. Avdhesh Thakurm, may god bless you with all riches of the world which you already have haha"

Avi-"meharbaani at least kuch to accha kaha tune.."

RV cut him short –"hey let me complete first my blessings naa "may god give you some sense, and help you to grow up as now you are turning 25 but still single without any girlfriend and boy hehee"

Avi-"shut up yaar , can't you think anything apart from girls!"

RV- "if I start thinking like you then what will these hotties do, btw what are you doing?"

Avi-"Tolerating your nonsense! And trying to work in my office"

RV-"ok I m coming. Want to show you something/"

Avi-"Show something! What?"

RV "oh ho you will like it for sure, I have some plans for your eve, you will never forget your this b'day, that's my promise to you."

Till noon RV was with Avi in his office.

Avi was working on his lappy when RV came n shut his lappy ,

Avi-"oye ! what are you doing yaar , I was preparing presentation for our next project."

RV-"you can do it later , right now you have to choose one pic from all these" and he spread few pics of girls in front of Avi.

Avi-"what is this RV you know I don't like all this" this time Avi was really angry on his gesture. RV was used to spend nights with girls for fun but Avi was kind decent guy who never get close to any girl as for him Women is not thing they are to respect and love n devotion not to disgrace .

RV-"aree yaar why are you getting angry , I m not going to force you to sleep with any of this I just want to know your choice(he winked at him) as Aunty asked me to inquire your choice to find a suitable girl for you."

Avi smiled on his quick thinking –"yeah yeah as I don't know you, Look you know me , I don't believe in just physical relations yaar, I want someone whom I can call mine in just first sight, you know who can get what I want just by looking at me, and for that one I will wait n store my all love for her."

RV-"yeah yeah you and your great eternal love philosophy, tu nahi sudhrega , yaar at least for once behave like common guy not like saint, its your birthday have some fun tonight."

Avi give him a blank look and he get that his all efforts are vain, he start collecting all pics from Avi's table but as he get up one pic fall back from the bunch.

Avi saw it and called RV picking up the pic- "hey you left your one darling for me here"

As he pick n turn it to hand over it to RV his eyes met a pair of deep black eyes, long beautiful lashes, but there's something in those eyes , kind of gloominess, like there is nothing for them in the world . for that fraction of second world was still for Avi, he was totally lost in them when that pic disappear from his hand and he came back to senses,

Avi-"RV wait! Uuunnn…"

RV-"what! you changed your mind !"

RV looked with surprise at Avi and looked the pic which Avi handover him.

"Oh so you like this one haan" and he winked at him.

Avi-"no ways I told you my thoughts clearly. I don't want to see any surprise of your kind, ok!"

RV-"OK baba I get it"

Avi-"get what?"

RV-(till then he reached to door , turned back n with a evil smile) "that you are a mama's boy and still a baby haha"

Avi throw a heavy file on him which he douched and left the office.

Avi has lots of meetings in row but his mind and heart was still stuck in that one moment when those mesmerizing eyes locked his eyes and may be his soul, whole day he was busy physically but his soul was restless , he don't know why, but he knows only one thing that he want to have at least one look of hers.

At evening , in a RV's father's hotel ,

RV arranged a huge b'day bash for Avi,

Whole eve Avi was surrounded by his old friends n business associates but he was feeling apart from them as he was alone in that party waiting for someone, he said to himself-"come on Avi , what s happening to you boy, you even don't know who was she, of course I know she is just a sc.. no what the hell I was doing, how can I use such word for someone without knowing her, may be RV was serious mom send those pics , I should had a look but now I think its too late , if now I ask him for her he will laugh at my condition.."

Avi was busy to talking to himself when RV came n disturb his thoughts

RV-"hey boy where are? Lost in that girl!" he patted on his shoulder.

Avi-"Shut up yaar, I was just appreciating your arrangements"

RV-"beta arrangements to abhi baki hai"

Avi-"What?"

RV-"What, what? Chal everyone is waiting for cake now, so just blow the candles I m hungry now."

RV drag him to cut the cake, he closed his eyes before cutting the cake as some of his female friend suggested to wish before blowing candles, as Avi closes his eyes again those eyes were there on his mind as she was there in human not in thoughts only, he murmured, "I wish I could meet her once in my life"

And he cut the cake, everyone had a great evening enjoyed it even Avi want to enjoy it but he can't as he felt as he loose himself somewhere today.

After party Avi want to leave after guests but RV insisted him to stay as its his hotel so he give him a grand sweet to stay.

Avi-"oye why a grand sweet m not guest ok I can go home or if you want I can stay with you in your room."

RV-"hey watch your words man m a normal guy, interested in gals only."

He acted like Avi was attacking him.

Avi-"ha! ha !ha! Very funny! But why a Sweet man?"

RV-"just have patience boy you will know it soon" he winked and left the room before Avi can ask anything more, after him Avi throw his coat n start unbuttoning his satin snow white shirt, he unbuttoned hardly two of upper buttons when someone knocked at door. Avi thought it must be RV again so he Opened the door without asking but its not RV, its someone else .

Man-"Hello sir ji, Myself Pappu Prasad in your service sir."

And he raised his hand to shake with Avi which Avi take with slight unwillingness it was late and he want to take rest instead of meeting some stranger , he was about to ask him not to disturb him late night when he felt something, a strong scent of someone's presence this time his heart skipped a beat.

He saw same eyes behind Pappu's shoulders

"No! God it can't be her, wowww I can't believe god grant wishes so fast." He controlled his thoughts but can't control his eyes which were searching her behind him n she got disappeared behind him, which makes him restless.

While Pappu continued his talk which Avi didn't heard even a word. He cleared his through as he noticed that Avi was not listening to him,

-"uuh uhh ! hehe so Mr. Thakur I can understand its your birthday your Friend Mr. Singh is like my friend n when he asked me for you how can I deny him, I think I should leave now, here is your girl sir, (He dragged a girl by her arm n present in front of Avi)"

Avi was shocked to here his last words , he was right about RV and the girl too, he felt broken somewhere , he don't know why but he felt really bad like someone snatched some thing really precious from him. He want to shut the door on their faces but he don't know why he can't do that may be because that girl was looking miserable, and badly horrified, her condition make him feel pity for her and At the same time Pappu pushed the girl toward Avi , and she almost fell on him, . He hold her while her face was dug in his chest for a second, and for that second her lips were close to his heart but in just a flick of second she manage to get back to her feet and take a step back. Pappu bid them farewell and leave them alone while Avi was still wondering what to do in this situation, he gets that its RV's arrangement about which he was talking.

He just closed the door softly and the girl moved in. Avi tried to avoid to look at her first but he can't as he felt that she was badly horrified and shaking all the time very badly, Avi want to say something but he forget it all when he looked at her , she was around 20, dressed in short black knee length dress , her fair skin was shining like diamond in that dark color but still she was not facing him and her face was hidden by her long jet black waist length hairs as she was still gazing at ground ,

Avi-"Aaa…" he was about to ask her name when he noticed a drop falling from behind the hairs. He came close to her this time and touched her shoulder. His touch worked on her like 440 watts current , she take a step back and faced him at the same moment a breeze entered the room through open window and spread her hairs on her face, again its only those eyes which made him restless since morning were there in front of him and this time there were tears too.
Avi was lost in her eyes but this time his eyes want to see her face too as she was struggling with her hairs , her face was emerging in front of him like moon emerging from clouds , her lips were looking soft like rose petals but her cheeks were wet with tears, This time Avi don't need to search for words , her tears make him more restless-"Hey Why are you crying?"

Girl-"I am sorry! Plzz let me go!"

Avi heard her voice for the first time it seemed like the most pleasant symphony on earth to him but only thing which was troubling him that pain and helplessness in it-

"OK baba OK, I am not going to force you OK! You can leave whenever you want" and he step back showing her the way out. She just rushed toward the door but as she touched the knob she stopped at once, as something strikes her at once and she fell on her knees and start crying bitterly,

Avi was confused, what to do, he came close to her sit by her side on his knees and said-"Can I do something for you?"

Girl-"Ya sure come on" she get back to her feet and reached to his bed "come do what you want to do, for what you called me, choose me"

There was anger and helplessness in her voice, she was forcing her tears back but still she was crying.

Avi-"hey why are you blaming me? I even I don't know anything about you, even I should ask what are you doing here at this hour of night."

Avi want to say a lot of things but she start crying again

Avi-"Ok baba Ok I am not touching you, just stop crying and tell me what you want."

Girl-"Nothing, just finish it all, I don't want to stay in this hell more, I said do what you want."

Avi sit by her side on bed this time close to her –"Ok if you insist" she closed her eyes tightly as someone is about to slay her, Avi's face was just a breath away from her face , she can feel his warmness on her skin a drop rolled down her cheek

will conti. soon hope tomorrow i can finish it 😳

plz drop ur comments and as u all knows m open for criticism too as i know this time there will be lots of mistakes

Edited by joliefille - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
guys i want to complete it today but sorry

have to go early tonight

will join you all tomorrow,

love yaa all n Happy Eid too

sorry for not posting PM s i can't right now.
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye jo,
it is a sweet & nice OS dear,
Avi is as usual simple but different from other,
i also thought that mum has sent d photos,
avi gone mad just by her photo wow!
in between Arpi's condition make me feel sad(pappu i'll kill u). Hope everything will be fine now as avita are 2gether at one place only.

thankyou so much dear for dedicating it to me and also for the OS.
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neha !!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

This is so sweet !!😳😳

I was just so lost reading this...😍😍😍but then u left it in a cliff hanger...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome...Fantastic OS..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Plzz...I want a update tomorrow...

Cont soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is meaning of Hafiz?
yoga23priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TJ πŸ€—

how are you 😳

Missed ya loads 😭😭

guess wat i am waking up at 8 am daily πŸ˜‰ but i miss my talking alarm clock 🀣

coming to my precious comment but before that chongo shongo for new OS 😳

Stupid Pappu Prasad ugh i hate him for Arpi so cheaply 😑😑

awww Avi is so decent guy 😳😳😳

hope she will realize Avi is not like those guy who play with girl 😊😊

RV is such a flirt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love You πŸ€—

PS Happy B'day Avi

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chuuutkiii khuda 7afizzz πŸ˜†
joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye jo,
it is a sweet & nice OS dear,
Avi is as usual simple but different from other,
i also thought that mum has sent d photos,
avi gone mad just by her photo wow!
in between Arpi's condition make me feel sad(pappu i'll kill u). Hope everything will be fine now as avita are 2gether at one place only.

thankyou so much dear for dedicating it to me and also for the OS.

Hey Rups thanx for liking this one dear😳
hehe you will find it dearπŸ˜†

yap Avi gone mad just by one look of her oops hehe not whole photo dear just eyesπŸ˜‰

as you told me you are at home for holidays so you deserve to know its ending too naa

so just wait for it m going to update the other part too😳

joliefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: jes_jade

Neha !!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

This is so sweet !!😳😳

I was just so lost reading this...😍😍😍but then u left it in a cliff hanger...πŸ˜†

Awesome...Fantastic OS..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Plzz...I want a update tomorrow...

Cont soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Jess dear πŸ€—

awww you liked it 😳 thankuu dear😳😳😳

hehehe come back you lost girl πŸ˜†

cliff hanger was just an incident i want to finish it at one go

haila itnaa appreciate mat kar yaar next part to padh pehle heeheeπŸ˜†

m continuing dear πŸ˜‰

@Rups Haafiz mean Savior dear , Raksha karne wala😳

joliefille thumbnail