Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai on L'Officiel India

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai on L'Officiel India

The couple Abhay Deol and Preeti Desai grace the cover of L'Officiel India September Issue.

For the first time, L'Officiel India has created an issue dedicated to today's youth. They handpicked a selection of young men and women in the age group of 16-25 who we think are set to make it big in their respective fields- may it be fashion, business or social work. The issue also features the new talent in Hindi Cinema who have dared to do things differently and created movies that appeal to the youth of today. The story features Bejoy Nambiar (Director, Shaitan) and Abinay Deo (Director, Delhi Belly) amongst others.

Another highlight of the issue is an ode to Anna Hazare's heroic effort through the Fashion Against Corruption story where the team got together with various fashion designers (Shantanu & Nikhil. Gaurav Gupta, Wendell Rodricks, Manish Arora etc) and created sketches and images that represent their thoughts on India's fight against corruption. The cover personalities Abhay Deol along with his girlfriend Preeti Desai talk about the role that today's youth plays in shaping a better future for our country and shared their own experiences with philanthropy and what they hope to achieve. There is also an extensive feature on how luxury brands are playing their part in giving back and have become increasingly socially conscious in the last few years.

Credit: Pinkvilla.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The dress she is wearing has been seen before on Anushka!(:

starstruckk thumbnail
Abhay Deol's face seems kinda long in that pic. lol..his face is usually round-ish...photoshop probably. He still looks nice nonetheless. 

& Anushkha looks far too thin. 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay looks creepishly thin =/
I like my hatta katta Deol boy, with his cheek dimples =/
wht's up with Abhay! he looks too thin!!

😆

well he doesn't usually, but on that pic he is indeed looking like K-Jo ðŸ˜Š