SS: Shetan Ka Ghar-Thread 1

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys so I started to do another SS..now this won't be as humerous as my other SS I thought I should try something different. (If you are a new reader do check out my Fan fic link under my signatures...)
NOW back to this...I have been reading a lot of fan fics (Well maybe not a lot 😆 but you guys get the point..I hope 😕) so where was I? Ohh yeah...I have been reading fan fics with the title Devil..where Maan is the Devil...(who knew that DEVIL could be this hot 😆😆) so I thought why not try it...😆😆 I tried all possible avatars of Maan why not when he is the Devil too...😳

I thought it would sound more dramatic if I say Shetan instead of Devil...😆😆 so hence my title...if you guys don't like it then let me know I will change it...

so umm at the end I hope you guys like this (*fingers crossed*) and let me know if you think it is repetitive because I tried to make it original and made sure it is not used and as a side note..I did not try to copy anyones idea..where this SS is headed the idea came to me...SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK YOU READ IT SOMEWHERE..I WILL STOP IT!! 😳

Thanks!

Enjoy!!! 😳

Important note:All the new readers please if you want me to add you on the pm list please please please send me a buddy request so that it is easier for me to keep track of the list..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     ðŸ˜ˆ SHETAN KGHAR😈

Prolouge:

She stirred in her sleep restless. She slowly opened her eyes looking around at her surrounding everything seemed so unfamiliar. She quickly sat up holding her head with both hands as it throbed in pain.
"
Where am I?" She looked at her her outfit..."Wedding dress? Why am I wearing this?" She tried to get off he bed but couldn't due to dizzyness. "What happened to me?" She saw the door in front of her. After great difficulty she managed to stand up. Slowly she walks toward the door and before she could touch the door knob the door opened. She looked at the person standing in front of her with a smile.

"You?"

She moved back with fear as he marched toward her. He picks her up and brings her to the bed. He looks at her and very gently with his thumb wipes her tear.

"What do you want?" She asked in great fear.

He shakes his head in disapointment "is this a question you should be asking your husband?"

"husband?" (She moves back as fear runs through her body..) "How..I don't.."

"remember?" He completes her sentence..."You see" (he comes near her and holds her hand and slightly kisses them causing her to flinch with the sudden contact. He makes her look at him by making her face him "you had fainted and the wedding preprations were going to go to waste so I had no other option but to marry you like that but don't worry I hired some ladies to change you into your wedding dress. I wanted to be surprised on our first night" He whispers in her ear. She pushes him away and tried to get up but he forcefully holds her down and brings her back on the bed. He pushes her down on the bed while he lies on top of her. She starts to cry.

"Please leave me. I want to go home. I don't consider this marriage."

He bends down and kisses her neck and inhaling her scent. Moving upward to her lips. He kisses her lips forcefully while pinning her hands above her. She looks at him with open eyes as he kisses her. She screams in pain when she felt him bitting her lips causing it to bleed. He invades her mouth enjoying her taste. Relc**tently, he stops kissing her to breath. He places soft kisses on her lips before looking at her eyes.

"I will never leave you...You are home my dearest wife and as for your second comment." (he bites her ears and whispers) "whether you like it to or not you ARE married Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana..." He lets go of her as she lies on the bed shocked. "hmm you seem weak...I will get you some food. Don't go anywhere now Mrs. Khurana.." He winks at her and leaves the room. Geet turns to her side and cries.

Precap: "where are you going?"
I want to go home
Maan comes closer to her and slams his hands against the wall trapping her. He leans closer to her leaving barely any gap..."I told you..you are home..."

I know you guys must be thinking..she can't even update her current fan fics how is she going to manage this? 😆😆 Well I will try and update as soon as I can...

So what do you guys think? Like it?😕
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
       ðŸ˜ˆSHETAN KA GHAR😈

CHAPTERS:

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...maan married geet without her having any recollection of it...he really is a shaitan lol.
mchopra thumbnail
Simi paagal ho gayi hai..babaji bachao..hehe..
nice obe though..
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

Simi paagal ho gayi hai..babaji bachao..hehe..

nice obe though..

haha I know I think I have gone crazy..(with your guys love😆😆😆😆)
Thanks..😳
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

haha I know I think I have gone crazy..(with your guys love😆😆😆😆)
Thanks..😳

simi tht makes 4 i think..
Bm
Hahk
CYSF
and now SKG..
by god all the best madam..
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue...
looks gr8... 
continue soon
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

simi tht makes 4 i think..
Bm
Hahk
CYSF
and now SKG..
by god all the best madam..

haha thanks so much!
hopefully this is as good as the rest too 😆
Still thinking..depending on the comments if I should continue or not 😆😆
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats for new SS and waiting to know want happens next in shetan ka ghar!!!
mchopra thumbnail
I think its nice..baki viwers ka dekhte hain kya kehna hai..all the best..